[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I'm British and I have mouse problem in my house. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cunt.jpg (170KB, 1407x931px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
170KB, 1407x931px
Hi I'm British and I have mouse problem in my house. I was thinking of an air rifle to get rid of the bastards so first of all is that a good idea? Secondly what's the law on them? I heard they're completely unregulated under a certain pellet energy but at this energy is it strong enough to disable a mouse? Finally if this will work can anyone recommend a shop selling these things in London?
>>
Sure, pellet guns will kill a mouse, but why? Just use traps and poison like everyone else. Mice are nocturnal and for every one you see, there are ten in the walls, so unless you want to sit up all night killing a few and making no meaningful dent in their population, spend your money on honey and Rentokil
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to take legal advice from a Mongolian throat-singing emporium.
>>
>>33196572
You could definitely make some fun of mouse killing. It should kill them easily.
That being said, traps/poison are used for a reason, they're just more reliable and FAR less effort.
>>
>>33196572
Pellpax or sportsmangoods are pretty decent. You can get a cheap Crosman breakbarrel for under a hundred quid in .22.

Its completely legal to buy over the age of 18 and under 12ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle which is pretty much all of them in the UK market. I advise buying from Pellpax because they deliver straight to your door.
>>
Use traps

And kill them in some quick and humane way, if you drop them outside they'll be back inside before you will.
>>
>>33196572
Peanut butter on 2 mouse traps placed together and pushed up to the wall perpendicularly.

Mice run along the walls so even if they don't take the bait running on the traps will trigger the trap like a college liberal. Also it's never just a mouse. There's always another.
>>
>>33196572
Glue traps. Nothing works better. Then hire a pest controller to block up the entry points.

Using an air rifle is fucking stupid. And that's coming from someone who shoots animals with air rifles.
>>
Do you enjoy posting in a dark room for hours waiting for mice and having to actually shoot and kill them while they scurry about?

Use bait and mice cage/trap/poison. I have two of these in my house (not the exact same model lol but the same design), all you need to do is put a piece of today's dinner on the hook, prop it open, leave it in some dark area where you know they frequent.
Tomorrow morning you'll hear angry mice noises as they try to scurry about, and just throw the cage in a bucket of water for half an hour, then dump the rats in a trash bag.

And even if somehow britbongland doesn't have these, it's not hard to make one yourself
>>
File: ratcage.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ratcage.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>33197373
Whoops forgot muh pic
>>
We had a mouse problem last summer. Tried sticky traps but thee bait didn't get touched and no mice. Tried bait traps set by a professional and that got a lot of them, but not all. In the end we used peanut butter on two spring traps, those killed 33 mice with none injured, all instantly smashed, and no further problem after. This is coming from a guy who shot 75 rats in the yard last year with a home made night vision setup on a 7fpe PCP, suppressed. Traps went completely untouched outside. Rats are smart bastards. Mice... not so much.
>>
>>33197373
Half an hour?

Mice drown in 10-15 seconds
>>
>>33197408
Well since it's the first thing I check and do in the morning if the mice came back, I just leave them in the bucket while I scratch my balls and sniff my arse and get ready to start the day.

Also OP, don't forget to dry the cages out in sunlight after removing the mice, otherwise they'll smell the death or something and avoid it til you do so
>>
>>33196572
I had i a mouse stuck on a stick trap one time, i decided id kill him with a pellet gun instead of smashing him. I shot him 4 times and he was still alive. I ended up smashing him. Op get rat size sticky traps, they work better than any other trap. Ive been poor a long time so ive delt with many rats and mice, those fuckers can be smart. Ive seen a gull size rat run and junp over a sticky trap i set up. The next day i set three sticky traps back to back, he jumped right on it. If you shoot a mouse its going to limp away and die in your wall, same with poison. Get the sticky rat size traps
>>
>>33197320
Do not use glue traps, they are horrible inhumane.
Use an electic mouse trap, they are cheap enough on line and kill the mouse quickly and without a lot of mess.
>>
>>33196572
Mouse traps you redcoat. They work. I caught 4 in 1 night. If you're squeamish the only part that sucks if lifting it up and dropping a dead mouse. My wife was beside herself.

But get an airsoft. You're a noguns country, enjoy the mighty mouse hunt, you killer.
>>
File: 2.jpg (73KB, 432x440px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
73KB, 432x440px
>hear mouse in room
>load air rifle
>mouse hides under bureau
>place rapid moving pellet in him
That is the day I became a man...
>>
>>33196572
Get a glue trap.

Once the mice gets trapped in the glue, oh boy it becomes a lot of fun.

It makes me feel like a kid again and get tingling feelings in my head whenever i catch a mice and torture the mice with lots of toys and such.
>>
Why the fuck are y'all a bunch of moralfags?

Inhumane? Fuck that what's the fun in that if you don't get the satisfaction of killing the mouse or torture it yourself instead of outright killing the fun out of it.

It's a fucking rodent for God's sake not a goddamn cat!
>>
>>33198128
>torturing harmless rodents is fine but furry toxoplasmosis carriers are sacrosanct
Whats the issue with torturing cats? They're all just pests anyway.
>>
>>33198128
okay.. okay... settle down spazz.
>>
Just burn the place down
>>
>>33198199
Go away you goddamn vegan.

While your caging your rats and letting them outside I'm busy fucking breaking rodents arms and legs and crushing the fucking teeths then throwing them outside for the cats to eat these disgusting rats.

Thats more fun and less liberally faggotry than you bitch.
>>
>>33198550
>That whole presumptuous tantrum
>Would probably get upset if I posted all the feral cats Ive shot
>Somehow I'm the bitch
>>
>>33197937
https://youtu.be/sT_dGvLEhIc

oh how they squeal... kek
>>
>>33199123

electro-shock therapy:
https://youtu.be/3Xstu5u50_Q

deport rodents instead of killing them:
https://youtu.be/ldKKFz3v0EM

101 uses of a scrredriver:
https://youtu.be/Q2NKZG0VRmY

apparently boiling water baths relax them. (permanently).
https://youtu.be/li_wAI3aLn0
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.