[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decide, /k/. My dream gun is a Walther p99. I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Walther_P99_9x19mm.png (1MB, 1740x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Walther_P99_9x19mm.png
1MB, 1740x1321px
Help me decide, /k/.

My dream gun is a Walther p99. I would love to buy that gun but I wouldn't carry it for fear of losing it or having it wither away in an evidence locker should I need to use it. It would remain a home-defense/bedside gun and I had planned on picking up some cheap CCW as my carry gun, like a LC9 or something.

Alternatively, a PPS M1 is -almost- as good as the P99, but would fit both rolls, being more concealable and cheaper.

What do? And if I go the first route, should I get the cheap CCW or the P99 first?
>>
>>33192744
>I wouldn't carry it for fear of losing it or having it wither away in an evidence locker should I need to use it.

You do know you're more likely to be struck by lightning, right? This fucking meme needs to die.
>>
>>33192744
Please delete the thread now, I read it a second time and I got even more mad.

>thread about Walther p99
>plans on picking up a fucking ruger LC9 to carry
>because he's scared of "losing" a Walther
JUST
>>
>>33192755
>>33192761
...so get the P99?
>>
>>33192778
yes you unbelievable fucking idiot, why would you ever consider trusting your life to a Ruger anyhow? PLEASE DELETE
>>
>>33192782
I said "LC9 or something", meaning something smaller that the P99.

Also, a KelTec saved our boy Zimmerman. I don't think Rugers are THAT bad.
>>
>>33192801
>"our" boy zimmerman
ok get out >>>/pol/
>>
>>33192901
Agreed. Niggers need to be put down with extreme prejudice. Thanks for pointing it out bro
>>
>>33192744
So buy two Walthers, one to carry and one as a spare.

Or be mindful to replace it if something ever happens.

>>33192782
There's nothing wrong with Ruger you faggot nigger.
>>
Get a better job if your worried about losing a not that expensive pistol.
>>
>>33193012
>there's nothing wrong with Ruger
>he enjoys pot-metal guns
found an shitter
>>
>>33192744
>P99

You have to find one first. Good luck with that if you want the standard 99 and not the 99c.
>>
>>33192744
>I would love to buy that gun but I wouldn't carry it for fear of losing it

If it saves your life then buy another! If one pistol is a budget buster you REALLY need to stop playing stupid redneck and fix your life first.

Poverty is fail. Stop failing and then you can wallow in funs.

If you would "lose" it you are too stupid to carry a pistol.

What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>33193079
>potmetal
Yet they make the strongest revolvers.
>>
File: walthers.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
walthers.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>33192744
Dude, its a p99. Its not rare, out of production or expensive. If you loose it who cares? Go buy another one.

>a PPS M1 is -almost- as good
No, not even close
Go buy a PPQ
>>
>>33193872
But second gen P99s is so ugly, and 1st gen is rare
>>
File: ppq 2294045.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
ppq 2294045.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>33194587
Ya I buy some guns for aesthetics. But poly wathers? No. I buy them cause they work, fit well and I can hit with them. Carry guns dont need to look good.
>>
>>33193079
I think you're thinkin of Remington pistols, anon. Those are garbage.
>>
>>33192755
Using yes. But losing shit is pretty common.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.