[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"assault weapons" aren't protected under the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1364594868425.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1364594868425.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>"assault weapons" aren't protected under the second amendment according to federal courts

What the fuck does this mean? I thought gun rights were supposed to get better now that we won and the gun grabbing old bitch lost?
>>
>What the fuck does this mean?

No idea since you are too stupid to post the specific link or links and no one here is under obligation to look shit up for your lazy no content posting arse.

Fuck off and fuck you. Go be butthurt somewhere else.
>>
It means butthurt liberal federal judges are throwing a tantrum. Don't worry, they're morons.
>>
>>33192520
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/assault-weapons-not-protected-second-amendment-federal-appeals-court-rules-n724106

Here you go, cave-dwelling retard.
>>
>>33192514
Trump runs the executive branch of the federal gov, he can't do anything about what judges do in the individual states. All he can do is appoint a new judge (or more once another dies) to the Supreme Court and the ruling can overturned on appeal. But both the Supreme Court judge approval process and appeals process is lengthy and time consuming. If trump gets judges on the bench, you can bet these anti fun measures will be over turned but it's going to take years
>>
>>33192559
And dems will win the 2018 elections, and I don't see Trump lasting more than a single term.

We are fucked. Best to stock up now will we have the chance.
>>
>>33192568
Is there a time these days that is not a time to panic buy?
>>
>>33192568
lies
>>
>>33192514

>I thought gun rights were supposed to get better now that we won and the gun grabbing old bitch lost?

That isn't how the government works you dumb fucking bitch.
>>
>>33192543
This
It's always darkest before the dawn.
>>
>>33192614
Yes it does on a federal level when the party that campaigns for gun rights controls congress and the presidency dumb shit.
>>
>>33192743
>republicans
>campaigning for gun rights
That's a token gesture from them best.
>>
>>33192571
When no more gun grabbers who hide behind children and stand on graves exist that is when we can relax
>>
>>33192568
>Dems
>winning midterms

Oh, I am laffin
>>
>>33192568

This.

We have less than 2 years before things get bad again.

And less than 4 years before the 2nd Amendment is for all intents and purposes dead entirely.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.