[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Switzerland the only European country without draconian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 49

File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
Why is Switzerland the only European country without draconian gun laws?

Why isn't this board limited to US, Canadian and Swiss IPs only?
>>
>>33192407
Czech Republic is also so-so, Germany and Sweden aren't Britain either, if you catch my drift. Serbia is weird but you also have tons of gun owners here.
>>
>>33192429
Cuckmany has some of the worst laws. Same with Sweden.

Only the Czech Republic is decent in your post.
>>
>permit
Sounds draconian to me.
>>
Why are you such a tongue-titillating, oral-oscillating bootlicker?

I mean, you're suggesting that this board be limited to countries that have what you deem """""acceptable gun laws,""""" so I can only assume you approve of and advocate following these laws.

Grow a fucking spine, follow the laws you agree with, disregard the laws you don't. And don't tell me what I should do and how I should live.

>Of course, this is all completely hypothetical >_>
>I for one agree with and rigorously follow all laws <_<
>>
>>33192429
Germany may suck for gun laws but have you seen some of their hunting rifles they make over their? They are pure beauty.
>>
>>33192434
Getting a permit to own firearms in Germany isn't particularly hard, just very tedious.
The bigger problem here are the prices.
>>
>>33192407
So people from other countries can't talk about weapons here, even if they own firearms, because you don't agree with the process by which they got them?
>>
>>33192407
Wait a minute, you're this >>>/int/71839918 guy aren't you? Did you get burned over there and had to come running for /k/?
>>
>>33192407
SIG550 for 900 swiss francs?
Where?
I only see them for like 3000 francs here
>>
>>33192493
It's not really a permit.

It's basically a shall issue form that registers your weapon.

>>33192664
New ones? Sure, it's 3.4k.

Used as fuck ones? 800-900 CHF in the private market.
>>
>>33192664
Used ones are often cheaper
>>
>>33192407
Germany is shit I know,
But if you`re in possesion of a valid hunting license you can get dat 500€ sdm AKM.
Or a supressed ar sbr for 2 grand.

It is only realy bad for sport shooters.
Magazine restrictions only apply when youre actually using the gun.
A german hunter can load up an ar 15 with a 150 round drum and shoot deer with it, as long as he only loads three rounds.

All of that is a non issue to me.
>>
>>33192582
>attend a range for multiple months
>need to be a member of a gun club
>need justification
>need to state more justification to own guns past the limit that is allocated to you
>mandatory bolted safes and authorities can conduct visits to check on it

cuckmany laws are beyond trash
>>
>>33192407
Switzerland is like this:

Wonderful to own all the guns you want, since it's extremely easy to acquire them and keep them at home.

Bad if you want to be able to carry them for self defense. Since they only issue CC permits to few people.

Compared to other European countries, Switzerland has the best gun laws as a whole. Since the other countries require a shit ton of stuff that you need to do in order to own guns first.

In Switzerland it's quite easy and straightforward.
>>
>>33192715
at least they dont have chinese tier import laws in europe, the only guns in the world that you cant get are russian guns due to the shitty sanctions.
>>
Kinda related question.
Norweegie here, since we currently suffer the aftermath of the oilcrisis here, getting a job after my mech eng bachelor is slim. So I'm most likely going to pick up a masters degree in europe somewhere.

the options I'm looking at are germany, switzerland and CZ (mostly because its cheap, and a fucking beatiful country)

but since I own guns and want to keep shooting ipsc and other competitions, whats best gun laws for foreign students?
>>
>>33192582
>The bigger problem here are the prices.
This is probably the same everywhere. I could deal with it if it was just guns that were expensive, because you don't buy them by the hundred, but it's ammo and reloading supplies that kill me.
>>
>>33192785
Austria is much more easy going than Switzerland and is generally a better country. No one is going to let you buy guns in CH if you aren't a resident. Austria it's European ID (EU plus Norway, UK etc) and over the counter service on ammunition, parts, shotguns and certain rifles.

No full auto but you can get your fill in Czech or Liechtenstein (consider here, too, as they don't even have gun laws).
>>
>>33192785
Maybe Finland? You could live like a king among the poor mongols, and you probably already have treaties with them since all nordics are butt-buddies.
>>
Shitzerland has to adopt all the incoming EU firearms legislation and hasn't had CC since the 80s. Its also a concrete hell hole full of niggers ans Albanians. I have never seen so much graffiti and kebab shops in my life.

Northern Ireland is the only place in Northern or Western Europe you can carry a loaded firearm and use it to kill someone who threatens you and remain within the law. It's also full of white people. Unfortunately half of them are Catholic but you take what you can get.
>>
>>33192407
Swissfag here.

I've never owned a gun because I wasn't able to do the army (health issues). I still want to at least go shooting when I get my job and have some money available. Are there courses around to learn how to shoot a gun, proper safety and so on ?
>>
>>33192827
>Are there courses around to learn how to shoot a gun, proper safety and so on ?

Who the fuck needs that shit?

I also didn't go to the army due to problems on my back, I bought a Glock 19 and do you know how I learned how to shoot and all the safety rules?

By watching Hickok45 and his videos on gun safety and shooting Glocks.
>>
>>33192806
Have to look more into austria. Kinda went under the university radar.

Liechtenstein havent corssed my mind actually, might be worth a look.
The most important part is that there is a relevant degree ofc.
>>
>>33192827
Usually I would recommend asking someone at your local club or range but as Swiss ranges are very unlikely to help you, your best bet is to try a Swiss specific shooters forum. Even they will likely be unhelpful.

If you live close to Austria go to Feldkirch, there's a shooting club in a castle that's excellent. Food is decent too.
>>
>>33192843
Watch out, we had an Austrian on here complaining about the stringent semi-automatic laws just a few days ago.
>>
>>33192846
Austrian laws are weird. Shotguns and certain bolt actions are ID only for purchase. Most bolt actions are then a seperate ID (firearms licence), along with pistols. Semi autos fall into this catergory. CC is also possible, at least more so than in other places, I know a few taxi drivers that carry.

They have mag capacity limits but only on the complete weapon. 30 round mags are fine, but not if you sell them with the rifle. I have no idea why.

Overall they are okay but probably the best for foreigners. People recommending NI and Czech have no idea how the gun culture works there and think because they allow their own citizens to carry they will anyone else too. Shooting in Switzerland is like doing anything else there, expect no one to talk to you or interact with you in any way. You could speak perfectly in a gun store and have all the proper documents, but they will not sell to you or deal.
>>
>>33192407
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself brácha
>>
>be from switzerland
>have a beretta purchased 20 years ago
>mfw I find out it isn't even registered anymore
>>
File: diddndoIan.jpg (259KB, 658x480px) Image search: [Google]
diddndoIan.jpg
259KB, 658x480px
>>33192806
> tfw can buy bolt action rifles and single shot rifles / shotguns at the age of 18

still sucks that 99% of semi auto long guns are banned in Austria
>>
>>33192837
>>33192844
Looks like I'll have to learn online then go shooting with friends or people I know who do some of it.
>>
>>33192827
At the range are always people who can help you.
>>
Czech Republic is pretty based, iirc you can own the same stuff as you can in the US in addition to things like SBRs. And they have CC
>>
I always hear that Europeans don't have much of a culture surrounding firearms because they haven't had a history of being able to keep and bear arms. I was told that even before firearms monarchies weren't keen on their subjects having arms and so Europeans never developed a culture around keeping and bearing arms.
>>
>>33192885
>still sucks that 99% of semi auto long guns are banned in Austria
such as? whats allowed there?
>>
>>33193021
Cant say, i only know swiss gun culture.
>>
How can other European countries even compare?
>>
>>33192866
Austria has shit gun laws compared to Swiss ones.
>>
>>33192806
Liechtenstein pretty much copied swiss gun legislation 1:1
>>
>>33192493
>using virtually impossible standards that even the US doesn't meet and claiming anything less is draconian
>>
>>33192611
Basically this

If it ain't white, it ain't right
Gas the kikes world war now REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33193021
That's not really true, it's mostly because of WW1/2.

Swordfights for honour were common in Central Europe until about the 1920s, and political militias were common between ~1850-1930. Revolutions were a dime a dozen, 1848 being the most notable example, where there were practically revolutions everywhere:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1848

The late 1800s until World War 1 was also the peak period for nationalist movements, eg. much of the activity during the Risorgimento was by non-state actors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_unification

Half of the participants in the Spanish Civil War were non-state actors. Many far left/right political parties held large amounts of firearms after World War 1 and openly had gun battles in the streets. Even after World War 2, there were a huge amount of weapons floating around, which contributed to a few civil wars, Greece is a notable example.

I think ~1830-1930 was a real sweet spot in terms of the power of armed insurrection:
>Communications and logistics were developed enough to allow ordinary people to coordinate and communicate, but not so much that the state could employ effective countermeasures;
>Manufacturing was developed enough that military grade small arms were relatively easily mass produced, but technology wasn't advanced to the point where a wide variety of arms were out of reach of the ordinary civilian; and
>The quality of life was improving enough that you could stop working for a period and be supported by the community, while not so high as to jeopardise the willingness of people to fight because of increased expectations of life.

All in all, one thing that's notable is how successful some of these partisan and paramilitary groups were, some even able to run parallel state structures for a few years while holding off the official government.

Once people saw how good quality of life was getting, and effective diplomatic alternatives to war, they stopped caring about guns.
>>
>>33193171
Yes, but as we are discussing which country is best for a Norway citizen to go to then Austria is by far the better candidate.

Switzerland has great gun laws for Swiss people who stick entirely within the rules, and nothing else. That's down to them, but that's how it is. People moving there expecting something like the USA are in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>33193022
Service weapons. Steyr AUG and whatever they used before. So are most Swiss rifles.

AR, AK are rare. Really rare.
>>
>>33193234
It might also be worth looking at somewhere like Belgium. I don't know what the firearms laws for non-citizens are like, but Belgium's rules around semi-automatics are a lot laxer than Austria, and the period of residency before you're eligible for citizenship is I think only four years. Pretty sure Austria is about a decade, I think Switzerland is twelve years.
>>
>>33193253
You may buy weapons sooner. You just need the residence permis. I sadly dont recall the conditions, since i am no foreigner.
>>
>>33192407
As you decided to exclude full auto, it looks a lot like french law, transport aside.
The was an infographics about french gun laws floating on /k/.

>>33193021
On the contrary, I find that needing to go through a lenghty process to possess guns means that you'll be dedicated to your hobby. You won't see a lot of bubbas or rednecks in european gun communities. Even the fudds know the basics.
Sure we don't have tons of weapons enthusiats like in the US, but looking at youtube channels (or simply at /k/) I'd say we get way less retards too.
>>
>>33193260
Switzerland i need to add.
>>
File: oh fugg they heard me!.png (409KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh fugg they heard me!.png
409KB, 960x1080px
>>33193260
Well there you go. All I know is, Belgium has relatively decent gun laws compared with either France or Netherlands.
>>
>>33193196
>Not having strict standards and values

Keep licking the boot
>>
>>33193270
Rhodesia also had standards...
>>
>>33193264
>>33193260
I worked in FL for two years and I always shot in Austria, because the Swiss clubs wanted nothing to do with me. The Liechtenstein clubs at least had it as a policy that only citizens could shoot there, but in Switzerland it was all just unsaid and implied.

This was a while back but I doubt much has changed. They're a cowardly people. It's like the world's largest homeowners association and a doctors office got together and decided to build a country, a soulless and cultural void.
>>
>>33193293
Le racist maymay..
IRL they dont know if you can shoot and dont want to risk getting their range closed down forever if something happens.
>>
>>33193299
Never said they were racist. They can't be that racist, the last time I drove through they had most of Angola and Albania living there.

It's their range, they can let who they want on it. No problem with that. Simply pointing out that if you want to move to a country and keep up shooting as a hobby, you can do a lot better than Switzerland.
>>
>>33192582
Prices can be shit if it´s a gun not made in europe. CZs, Glocks and so on are dirt-cheap here.
>>
>>33192493
This

Not to mention Switzerland is going to submit to the EU gun ban that will be voted in exactly 10 days.
>>
>>33193318
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
>>
>>33193318
You don't know shit about our political system, do you?
>>
>>33193318
>tfw EU is going to kill ipsc in europe since no airline will ever allow someone to bring cat A (Grenades, manpaads and also bar sport with 10+ round mag) weapons with them
>>
File: swiss-flag-burning.jpg (75KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
swiss-flag-burning.jpg
75KB, 443x640px
Oh look, it's the arrogant mountain nigger - making another thread about his great mountain nigger state and how shit EVERY other country is...
>>
>>33193350
I remember this picture, the sandniggers were mad about something the danes did but due to being uncultured/dumb they burn the swiss flag instead.
>>
>>33193350
Waiting for arguments like:

>swiss guns are best
>only democracy in Europe
> muh GP11
>everything from Germany is utter shit
>swiss invented this and that
>best military in europe/world
>muh beautiful mountains (most beautiful in europe)
>Muh SIG
>Swiss, swiss, swiss...
>>
>>33192827
Also swiss guy here, hit up your local range, we don't bite
>>
>>33193350
Seeing this pic: why do swiss companies have to put their medpack flag on virtually everything and also use "swiss" in every brand/name?
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (443KB, 1724x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.jpg
443KB, 1724x1194px
>>33193350
lel how butt hurt are you about my country?

Fuck off.
>>
>>33193407
Because Swiss made = high quality.

Putting an American flag on stuff made in the USA just makes Europeans not buy those items.
>>
>>33193407
Why have american industry halls have giant american flags inside?
Muh branding/muh swissness/muh made in america
>>
>>33193411
Dude, I'm American - your worthless 6 million mountain nigger state wouldn't even make me butthurt if you tried to invade Long Island. You're small and worthless - period
>>
>>33193441
They are angry because their terrible, Orwellian nightmare of a country does everything the EU tells it to and has half of the Balkans living in it.

>"b-but we c-can shoot g-government approved r-rifles at the government range after conscription"

Well thankfully those of us in the rest of the world don't have to do that so enjoy your refugees.
>>
>>33193430
Dunno perhaps because America is actually a country worth being proud of?

I mean what did Shitzerland do during the last 600 years aside from incest and being like jews?
>>
>>33193441
So you're an actual nigger calling people who are white and more civilized than you niggers.
Amazing, retarded americans at it again.
>>
Swiss pikemen used to be the finest warriors in the world

Now you guys are cucks.

- With love, america
>>
>>33193430
>industry hallls
a what
>>
>>33193480
Werkshalle.... A factory building? Is that better?
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (206KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
206KB, 517x768px
>>33193470
>>33193462
>>33193441
>>33193459

Man you guys live in a literally third world shithole full of crime, poverty, bad health care and pollution.

Meanwhile I live in one of the best countries in the world with one of the highest living standards.

You wish you could live here! It's a paradise.
>>
File: 20160403_163729 - Kopie.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160403_163729 - Kopie.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>33192715
That's just competition shooters.

For hunters it's:
>pay 2-3k €
>take 2-3 week crash course
>pass pretty hard tests
>paperwörk
>~1 month later receive license
>can buy unlimited long guns and 2 handguns
>justification and proof of need is your valid hunting license, nothing else needed
>can buy suppressors depending on state/county laws

Our laws could be much MUCH worse. They're still completely retarded and arbitary though.

Also it's a common misconception that the safes need to be bolted. That's only for level B safes if they're below 200kg and you want to store more than 5 handguns in there. But because someone heard "bolted on" years ago, everyone has been spouting this shit since then.

At least we're not the UK.
>>
>>33193459
Well I actually drove through Switzerland a few years ago. The only thing I've noticed is:

>tolls are a giant ripoff because you have to pay for one fucking year - no smaller sizes for ppl passing in transit
> a real weird style of German - and my German is usually great
> everything costs twice as much as in Italy or Germany
> the whole country looks like a model railroad layout
> real bad service and impolite waitresses
>>
>>33193501
>paradise
>10 percent muslim
>four languages
>concrete
>graffiti
>fines for everything
>no smoking
>angolans

Enjoy your paradise.
>>
>>33193470
Lol every mountain niggles I've ever seen here uses exactly this argument when he starts getting butthurt and his patriotic feelings are hurt

You know what? Im gonna order a medpack flag now and burn it.
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (106KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
106KB, 660x439px
>>33193523
It is a paradise, just because you ended up in the ghettos doesn't mean the entire country is like that.

Meanwhile the USA is just like Detroit and Chicago.

Full of shit, crime and violent people.
Oh and I hope you don't accidentally shoot your self, lest you end up having to pay a bill of 500k USD for being in the hospital.
>>
>>33193501
See>>33193515

It's not a paradise, it's a scale model world full of shit service, assholes and ridiculously high prices
>>
>>33193497
Factory/workshop, depending on size.
>>
>>33193533
Can you even afford it?
>>
>>33193515
>> everything costs twice as much as in Italy or Germany
>> the whole country looks like a model railroad layout
>> real bad service and impolite waitresses
sounds just like norway
>>
>>33193541
>It is a paradise

>contact sport and motorsport is banned
>abides by every EU law
>in schengen area
>paradise
>>
>>33193541
>Meanwhile the USA is just like Detroit and Chicago.

Gentlemen, swiss education.

Is that what they tell you there or are you guys just not allowed to leave your chocolate factory?
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>33193546
Just because the guy is too poor and stupid doesn't mean he is right.

>Mfw is pissed off because he paid like 40 CHF for driving in our highways.

Haha poorfag as fuck.

Bet you are one of those guys that doesn't even have 500 bucks in their bank account.
>>
>>33193515
Allemanic, not germanic roots
> everything costs twice as much as in Italy or Germany
Big companys dictate the price.
> the whole country looks like a model railroad layout
During the first and second world war we were cut off from oil and coal, but due hydroponic plants there was electricity, so trains were the most efficient use if resources
> real bad service and impolite waitresses
Do you want them to be open and come over with, HI my name is mindy what can i do you for? Nope, thats not us, we are more reserved.
>>
File: IMG_1358.png (56KB, 553x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.png
56KB, 553x526px
>>33193563
Your country is a disgrace for developed nations.

You guys are literally behind us on pretty much everything.

Wew, where would I rather live!
>>
>>33193553
Don't worry, amazon sells them for like 3 dollaridoos shipment included

Yep, I'm gonna burn that rag just to piss you off
>>
>>33193583
>burning your own property

Why should I give a shit?

Your citizens regularly burn YOUR OWN FLAGS all the time because your country is so shit!
>>
File: sikorsky02-660x440.jpg (128KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
sikorsky02-660x440.jpg
128KB, 660x440px
>>33193549
That stuff.
>>
>>33193567
Yeah, that's why I traveled Europe - because I'm poor lol.

And if you don't see that it's a ripoff to pay 40 of your mountain nigger shekels just to pass your fucking country, boy then it's not me who's having a problem.

Is breathing even free there or do you pay that too?
>>
>>33192813

Finland has relatively good firearms legislation, but allows funs for citizens only.

As for mongols - unlike many geographically challenged muricans think Mongolia is not in Europe and I doubt it has very good gun legistation either.
>>
>>33193601
Backpacking and living in student hostels doesn't make you rich. Makes you a bum.
>>
>>33193581
>b....but muh statistics say..

Yeah, whatever mountain jew.
>>
>>33193591
That's because we got FREEDOM here. In shitzerland you'd have to pay before you are allowed to burn something.
>>
>>33193515

Swiss German is actually just regular German with a sprinkle of late-stage throat cancer.
>>
>>33193612
American education!
>>
>>33193601
Its a thing called, SUSTAINING INFRASTRUCTURE. I know you didnt have that in the US until just a very short time ago.
>>
>>33193593
Fun historical fact: the first factory was in India, it was founded by the Portuguese near their port, so they could produce Indian shit for export.

Not like literal shit though.

This is also where a lot of hot Indian curries come from, the Portuguese introduced chillies to India from America.
>>
>>33193514
You can be both a competition shooter and a hunter . That way you get unlimited long guns and up to 4 new handguns a year, if you play it smart and are active enough.
Speaking of safes: I got a really old, but extremly sturdy safe today, without classification, but it should be at least B or 0, seeing as it weighs 200+kg. It does have some small holes from back when it was bolted down. Should I seal those holes or doesn´t it matter?
>>
>>33193610
Lol you do notice you're showing the whole world that the mountain jew who only cares for mineymoneymoney is more than just a cliche, right?
>>
>>33193625
Apparently they can get slightly perturbed if you speak too Germanly.

K R I E G - M I R - T E U T O N I S M U S
>>
>>33192813
>>33193603
I think its pretty fucking hard for foreign people to have guns in finland. even if I'm norwegian
>>
>>33193631
Infrastructure - letting everyone who's just passing pay for it.

That's not a sign for a healthy could try but for one that can only live it's high standard because all the other countries pay for it. You're welfare leeches, nothing more
>>
>>33193541
>paradise
>>
>>33193648
Wait what?

They speak German but get pissed if you don't speak their snowflake accent?
>>
>>33193660
The highways are a simple toll road which you can use for just 11 cents a day, all year long. Poorfag.
>>
File: 8325274-3x2-940x627.jpg (111KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
8325274-3x2-940x627.jpg
111KB, 940x627px
>>33193660
You know you sound like a flaming faggot right?

Like, we just had the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras on today, so I asked them, and they were even put off a bit.
>>
>>33193675
They dont speak german. Thats the problem. They have it in school but they refuse to speak it.
>>
>>33193634
Nah those holes don't matter.
Most safes I've seen had some small ones for bolts.
>without classification
The classification isn't dependant on the weight. There are some guidelines about what characteristics equal what category (steel thickness, diameter of the locking bolts, etc), but I can't remember what those were.
You can have it checked I think and get it certified as equal to "insert category".
>>
>>33193675
Well, I only know this from second-hand accounts, but the phrase "krieg mir" triggers them because "Krieg"

But that's like getting triggered about rapeseed because rape.
>>
>>33193677
So why don't you make the people who are just passing pay those 11 cents instead of 40 Shekels?

I mean they are just passing game ONCE and don't have the need to use your roads again - still have to pay the same as someone who uses them every day.

That's 110% super jew
>>
>>33193683
They use the same words, same grammar, same spelling but just pronounce words slightly different

>totally not speaking german
>>
>>33193684
It´s the old safe my gun club used. The authorities apparently inspected it a few years ago and said "It´s at least a B". I hope everything goes smoothly, I want to take my guns home with me next month.
>>
>>33193707
That's one of the saddest posts I've ever seen here.

Your country and gun laws must really suck Ass.
>>
>>33193688
Do you know how annoying tollroads are? Southern france has loads of them. Everytime you need to wait in traffic, pay it in cash, drive for a while, wait in traffic pay for the next piece.... If it werent for the foreigners using our traverse of the alps every fucking day, we wouldnt have to.
>>
>>33193427
Yep that's why everyone in yurop buys those shifty American iPhones
>>
>>33193702
Are you insulting the swamp germans? Their deutch or whatever is also the same.
>>
>>33193724
Come on man..our laws suck but they´re not UK-bad.
>>
>>33193724
>That's one of the saddest posts I've ever seen here.
You must not have seen... Literally any thread ever about Australia then.

Here's a post I prepared earlier: >>33181889
>>
>>33192407
PAKISTAN
A
K
I
S
T
A
N
>>
>>33193730
We have toll roads here to - but you only pay for the miles youre actually using them

>If it werent for the foreigners using our traverse of the alps every fucking day, we wouldnt have to.

Lol wow, you're really one giant prick, aren't you?

If it weren't for your incest country blocking the western part of the Alps...
>>
>>33193741
What are swamp Germans?
>>
>>33193771
The dutch.
>>
>>33193743
Yeah perhaps but obviously you guys over there really got no fucking clue about liberty or freedom. You're living in police states, big nanny police states
>>
>>33193763
Every major power around us for the last 600 years wants us here and wants us to hold the passes. So, non of my problem.
>>
>>33193777
Kek

I always thought the Dutch language sounded like a love child of English and German
>>
>>33193783
Nanny states maybe, but you shouldn't talk about police with non-Americans lest ye be bantered to death.

>but at least your dog will live! :^)))
>>
>>33192407
I like how this forgets to mention, that people from Albania, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Kosovo, FYROM, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Serbia and Turkey, are outright banned on anything related to guns.
>>
>>33193793
Worst thing is, I can read their newspapers and books and understand, but whenever they talk its just, nope.
>>
File: Untitled.png (120KB, 812x201px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120KB, 812x201px
>>33193807
>I like how this forgets to mention, that people from Albania, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Kosovo, FYROM, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Serbia and Turkey, are outright banned on anything related to guns.
What are you talking about, it says it right here...
>>
Don't see anybody mentioning, what are their concealed carry laws like? Or is it illegal?
>>
>>33193573
>Do you want them to be open and come over with, HI my name is mindy what can i do you for

You don't have to act US style but at least a friendly face would have been awesome - one waitress even rolled her eyes when I ordered something in English.

I mean Switzerland depends pretty bad on tourists right? So you should learn to treat them like guests not invaders.
>>
>>33193783
Nigger, I´m not an idiot. I´m not happy with how things are either. You don´t have to rub it in. I´m already planning to move away if things are getting worse here.
>>
>>33193867
You can apply for a carry license but its not a shall issue and you need to proof a serious threat against yourself, be it private or for work. Transporting weapons is not regulated so anything goes, oc or cc, as long as you go streight from home to the range, event, gunsmith.
>>
>>33193869
>Switzerland
>depending on tourists
Doubt.gif
>>
>>33193869
Service personel was quite polite between the 1880-1990, when there were good mannerd tourists, like brits, japanese, germans and so on. Now its mostly indians, chinks, arabs, and americans. Sure the case you just described is unacceptable but the entire tourist business is seriousely dragging due to high prices of everything, dictated by corporations.
>>
>>33193890
Ain't tourism is like 3% of your gdp ??
>>
>>33193886
Meh, I guess it can't all be good. How strictly do they actually enforce the transport? Are they going to arrest you if somebody sees a gun in your car because you're got thirsty and stopped for a drink on the way? Cali has similar for "assault weapons" but no cop is actually going to give you shot outside the worst cities.
>>
>>33193914
The girl was 100% swiss white

Yeah I see. You guys got nothing to offer that Austria doesn't offer too - only much cheaper, right?

Yep, if high prices go together with nonexistent service everything goes down the shitter
>>
>>33193270
It's not about that, but calling them draconian is excessive.
>>
>>33193920
2% IIRC. With the 5th highest GDP in the world.
>>
>>33192407
Here in the UK we can legally own .50cals Cuckfornia can't.

UK 1
USA 0
>>
>>33193954
And you never asked yourself why a state in the Alps with all that winter sports doesn't have more tourists?
>>
File: u506-357.jpg (8KB, 600x162px) Image search: [Google]
u506-357.jpg
8KB, 600x162px
>>33193967
>"´ello guvnor here´s me UK-legal revolving pocket-bang poof shammy!"
>>
>>33193944
Direct route is direct route. If you are an idiot and walz into a supermarket or so on its clear. But at a gas station whatever, you most often still need to go inside. Cover the gun in the car no one cares. Also you could carry and say you are going to your buddy the gunsmith. Aint no way to prove you wrong. If you are an idiot and go on a festival its an entirely different story. I, for one, drive with my bike past school and church, open carry my SIG 57, no problem. Most cops are schooters themselfs so why would they screw over their own hobby.
>>
Swiss here. We don't need anyone of you - because we are self sustained and the only free country in Europe. All you idiots especially the ameriniggers can fuck off,

You don't like our prices? Well feel free to go to Austria or Naziland.

And yeah, swiss weapons ARE the best in the world because our quality standards are unmatched

Fuck you America, your shit is garbage tier and along with every country you'd get a kick in the Ass if you wanted to invade us. Hitler was too afraid and the soviets too.
>>
>be austrian
>own 10 bolt-actions because I can store them however the fuck I want compared to my pistols which hurr need to be stored seperated from my ammo and unloaded durr
>>
>>33193948
Yes, its a real fucking pain in the ass. But retards still think its ok because we are earning so much. Fucking idiots dont know we HAVE TO earn so much. We are just getting milked with the successful work of our forefathers that created that wealth.
>>
>>33193986
>be European
>be worthless
>>
>>33193968
I do. And I answerd it here. >>33193996
>>
>>33193996
Sounds like a real ugly downwards spiral.
>>
>>33193976
Can they even own such evil murder devices like a high capacity assault revolver over there? Let's not get crazy
>>
>>33193983
>And yeah, swiss weapons ARE the best in the world because our quality standards are unmatched
too bad the mountainjew in you keeps selling out to the burgers. subsequently ruining the gun.

I'm still mad AF over sphinx
>>
>>33194004

>be passive-aggressive newfaggot
>>
>>33194004
Then why are all the white Americans literally obsessed about us?
>>
>>33193983
You are a fucking retard if you think we are self sustained. It would be the ideal state, true, but we are far off.
Please anyone who reads this idiot ignore him.
>>
>>33194019
If we can own a .50 cal we can own that.
>>
>>33193978
That's more or less what I meant, that's fair. Cheers, glad things are decent over there.
>>
>>33194021
You dumb burgers pay the prices we demand - so who's dumb now?

And: we offer a quality nobody else I the world has to offer. Because the Swiss engineer, the Swiss worker is the very best in the world - best paid, highest skilled and unmatched by bean eating ""americans""
>>
>>33193983
The two cowards of Europe the Swiss and Irish.
>>
Ok, might as well post some of my country's gun laws here, just so we can all laugh at how incompetent were the people who wrote them:
>salt weapons (meaning those semi-autos that look like a full-meme) are not banned, but you can only have 3 and you can't hunt with them
>maximum capacity is 29 rounds for sporting rifles, 20 rounds for handguns, 5 for hunting rifles and 3 for hunting shotguns
>any mag that can hold more than 5 rifle rounds ot more than 15 pistol rds has to be registered, if it's over the maximum limit it's illegal
>an SKS can be a bitch to register because it's present in 3 different categories (sporting rifle, hunting rifle, salt weapon)
>most modifications are legal as long as it doesn't make the gun full-auto and the barrel is at least 400mm long with the overall gun length being at least 600mm
>folding stocks are banned
>you can forget about the carry permit, which is extremely hard to get and is may issue anyway
>5.56 NATO rounds are banned, 9mm Luger are legal only for carbines and revolvers because reasons
>there is a limit on how much ammo you can own at any given time, plus all the ammo has to be declared to the police after being bought (there is a workaround on this but you can't change the number of ammunition owned at one time without a special permit)

On a brighter side, weapon permits are shall issue and fairly easy to get, and it's relatively easy to get illegal funs anyway, having quite a good selection and all
>>
File: IMG_3302.jpg (909KB, 3264x1414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3302.jpg
909KB, 3264x1414px
>>33193736
*Chinese iPhones
>>
>>33194035
Can you? I'm not shitposting, aren't the handgun laws horrible?
>>
>>33194015
It is. In addition this mandatory healthcare thing we adopted in the 90s, it aint working out and the debt is amounting. Glad the americans are replacing their obongo care with something that may work. We need to wake the fuck up.
>>
>America will be a Hispanic majority in your life time

wew after that the gun industry collapses when the only gun enthusiasts left will be gang bangers. All that to happen while I'm tucked away in my 100% white European village in the middle of nowhere.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>33194050
>29
Did they decide on the mag caps by rolling fucking dice?
>>
>>33194049
>coward
> NEVER attacked during the last 600 years

We are just not as blood thirsty as you Nazis for the great Kanton.

And why didn't we are attacked? Because everyone feared the Swiss military, it's weapons and the soldiers >>33194034
Green voter detected
>>
>>33194050
I'm guessing poland
>>
>>33193783
>Police state
>US police shoot nearly a thousand people per year which is 25 times more people killed per capita than in Germany

I'll stick with my nanny-tier country thank you very much
>>
>>33194075
Nah, by thinking what screws a lot of people over.
>>
>>33194075
no idea, but to them standard capacity is high capacity, which no law-abiding citizen should own because they're scary

>>33194082
nah, I'm a greasy Dago wop
>>
>>33194080
>Because everyone feared the Swiss military, it's weapons and the soldiers
it has nothing to do with no strategic value and getting basically bribed
>>
>>33192434
Objectively wrong. Both Sweden and Germany have decent gun laws by European standards.
>>
>>33194053
Yeah we can (because of the barrel length)
>>
>>33193843
No. Albanians are banned from owning guns here. Including those other countries. Because they would buy our guns and export them back to their shit countries.
>>
>>33194074
>middle of nowhere
>next town .5 miles away.
>population density comparable to Boswash
>>
>>33194087
That's because we let our police use force when necessary on subhuman criminals while you send yours to learn how to be accepting of Muhammad burning his 9year old cousin wife alive.
>>
>>33194102
>sweden
pls no. their laws may be good. but their laws doesnt mean shit, since the police are allowed to interpret them however the fuck they want. you can get denied one day, and approved the next because you know the fucker that stamps the license.
5 year licenses are the gayest shit of all time too
>>
>>33194100
>no strategic value

You know we are the keystone of the Alps yeah?
>>
>>33194104
At least you can LARP as the Joker.
>>
>>33194080
>Because everyone feared the Swiss military, it's weapons and the soldiers
hahahaha

now i know you're baiting, Germany would have steamrolled you quicker then Luxembourg.
>>
>>33194123
>Alps
which have no strategic value
>>
>>33194087
Enjoy muhammads cock you faggot. Europe only deserves death, you fags are not even man e ought to defend yourself
>>
File: IMG_3306.jpg (2MB, 3264x1661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3306.jpg
2MB, 3264x1661px
>>33194107
We're pretty dense, but a lot of it is concentrated in a few large cities. I mean, more than 1/8th of our population lives in Zurich.

I dont get why people itt are being so aggressive. I dont mind the strangers being aggressive retards because I know your lives are very hard. But for swiss poster to be posting aggressive stuff isn't cool. Rember fellow swiss, nothing can bother us, because when all is said and done, we look out our window and see pic related, sit back with some ovomaltine and smile.
>>
>>33194123
Congrats you have passes. You have wasted manpower and equipment for just that, now you need to also keep it occupied. Factories have been destroyed by the people protecting them. You won a fight for a small piece of land with nothing vital for you.
>>
>>33194113
This sort of post is exactly why we laugh at Americans
>>
File: IMG_3370.jpg (1MB, 3008x1157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3370.jpg
1MB, 3008x1157px
>>33194128
lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

Americans are adorable. I feel bad for you guys, you had such a cool country 50 years ago and just ruined it with the immigration act of 65
>>
>>33194128
Yeah sure with a several 10k soldiers strong Reduit.

>>33194129
If you wanna go north or south they have, mister americnigger armchair general

When are you going to lose the next war against Arabs?
>>
>>33194132
While you're willingly getting bred out by blacks :^)
>>
>>33193523
>le muslims are le bad me-me
>EdgeLord5000 has been activated
>>
>>33194139
We don't laugh at you -because your just not interesting enough for us. I mean Switzerland is what? Size of Rhode Island perhaps? Lol, fucken jokes
>>
File: America!.jpg (40KB, 634x442px) Image search: [Google]
America!.jpg
40KB, 634x442px
Swiss poster ITT shouldn't engage with the angry americans. Take pity on our former european friends. They're suffering, and lashing out as a result. See >>33194164 for example
>>33194158
Muslims are very bad friend. :^). They're a problem that will need to be dealt with soon!
>>
>>33192407

I don't mind having Australians on here because of their delicious tears but otherwise Australia should be banned from 4chan.
>>
>>33194050
What country?
>>
>>33194139
We'll manage to dry our tears with our right to defend ourselves, I'm sure. Even Commiefornia has stand your ground.
>>
>>33192827
Spanishfag here.

I went to a hunter bar (the place were they hang out before or after they go hunting), i was nice, made some friends and people just wanna talk about their passion or hobbies, they helped me a lot. Here in spain to get your license you have to borrow a gun to shoot and pass the test. I got +20 offers.

Spend some francs on beers.
>>
File: 1482685773837.jpg (73KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482685773837.jpg
73KB, 852x960px
All this hate in this thread, Gun owner all across the world should unite, we all want to keep our weapons, for whatever reason he or she wants.

Just remember: What would gun jesus do?
>>
File: sigp210_2.jpg (23KB, 608x343px) Image search: [Google]
sigp210_2.jpg
23KB, 608x343px
Mountainjew are so pissed we perfected their shittyy pistol lol rofl
>>
>>33193601
Sure sounds like a poorfag to me. Maybe you should try harder and be less poor? I don't know. Only poor fags get worked up over this kind of shit. Maybe you shouldn't of traveled Europe if you couldn't afford such simple things? Fucking poorfag.
>>
>>33194181
already said in >>33194095, I'm a spaghettinigger
>>
>>33194080
Tfw, if i werent half polish id be in the pnos. So i founded a party of my own thats nationalist, but without the problems of the svp. Well at least i was also able to vote Korwin Mikke into the EU Parlament.
You have truly lost the mentality of our federation.
>>
File: IMG_3315.jpg (1MB, 3264x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
1MB, 3264x1201px
>>33194207
>SigSauer Swiss
:^)
>>
>>33193622
Well aren't you paying for the flag? I fail to see the difference.
>>
>>33194185
Now comes the part where both sides blame each other for the arguing and shitposting.
>>
>>33194224
>SIG not Swiss
> :(
>>
>>33193643
And you are showing everyone just how petty American poorfags are. Get it together dude. You are making the rest of the Americans look like shit.
>>
>>33193581

The environmental impact and health outcomes for us burgers are bad. But you guys might want to examine that birth rate.

That would make me nervous, unless you guys are already over-populated.
>>
>>33194242
SIG is swiss.
Sig Sauer is german.
Sig Sauer USA is american.
Swiss SIG pistols died 1970 and rifles in 2000.
>>
>>33194214
Is that why so many swiss drive north of the border to buy in Germany - because you guys are SO-O-O rich? Kek
>>
>>33194049
Make that three.
You forgot the Italians.
>>
>>33194268
No because everything is like twice as expensive here.
>>
File: IMG_0806.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>33193660
This American poor Fag can't even afford 11 cent toll roads!
>>
>>33193730

Why do you not have cameras that read your license plates and avoid stopping. Fucking cowboys in Texas have this.
>>
>>33193581
>if you move to the US you have an 8.3% chance of going to prison

They should make it higher for filthy euros. There should be a booth in every airport where migrants roll the dice to decide their fate

>50% more likely to get AIDS

One in two immigrants gets injected immediately

This is the way it should be
>>
>>33194288
Right for privacy. With that technology you could trace where anybody is going. That is unacceptable.
>>
>>33194275
Typical poorfag answer, hating on everyone who's not swiss but drive to foreign countries to get yer groceries because shitzerland's too expensive
>>
>>33194272
>implying we didn't perform poorly just to spite the Germans for dragging us in a war we had no point in fighting
>implying we didn't give the Soviets one of our warships as reparations after having rigged the hull with explosives
>>
File: 1430092224175.png (344KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
1430092224175.png
344KB, 691x510px
>>33194136
That looks comfy AF.
>>
>>33194303
I aint going to be discriminated against, by having to pay twice as much for the exact same product as anyone else.
>>
>>33194299

Not that it makes me feel any better, but I assure you they are already doing that with your phone.
>>
File: IMG_3322.jpg (1MB, 3264x1306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3322.jpg
1MB, 3264x1306px
>>33194314
Its a very comfy country :^)
>>
>>33194059
---> /pol/
>>
>>33194339
He's right though. Our mandatory healthcare is really a shitty policy and it's costing us way too much
>>
>>33194331
And? Doesnt mean they can have everything. A fucking sticker in cour windscreen to prove that youve paid is enough.
>>
>>33193581
What do all those numbers look like once you disaggregate by race and compare just the two countries' white populations to each other - i.e. once you compensate for the massively disproportional criminality and social dysfunction of niggers?

Also, protip - your chances of going to prison in the United States are approximately zero if you don't break the law.
>>
File: 1480011048764.png (311KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480011048764.png
311KB, 429x360px
>>33193581
>830% of being in prison.
>530% of being murdered.
>CLASS DIVIDE!?!
What kind of full retard list is this?
>>
>>33194337
Goddamit, now I want to just sit on that green little island and do nothing but relax and fish a little.
>>
>>33194354
Illegal for foreigners
>>
File: 1348764844816[1].png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816[1].png
2KB, 244x226px
>>33194306
>We were only pretending
jokes aside though, italians makes some pretty fucking badass guns.
>beretta
>tanfo
>breda
>uberti
>>
>>33194170
>muh white culture!
>>
File: IMG_3277.jpg (2MB, 3264x1557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3277.jpg
2MB, 3264x1557px
>>33194354
Truth be told. >>33194370 might be right. Sorry American friend.

Who here eating some yummy pickles

>>33194376
European culture is objectively the best culture :^). I don't know what "white" is though, sounds made up.
>>
>>33194347
Dane here. I drive through your country without paying. Already saved me 240chf
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (1MB, 3264x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
1MB, 3264x1062px
>>33194385
There's cameras that notice this. One day you will get pulled over and if it's the same plates your car will be impounded. Drive carefully my Danish friend :^)
>>
>>33194396
Until then I will have saved even more money. And lol good luck trying to impound my car.
>>
>>33192881
registration of the firearm expires over time?
>>
>>33194385
Yes, i dont know why certain idiots like schengen. Muh visafree travel i guess.
>>
>>33194370
>>33194384
/k/raut, not murrican.
But yeah, it would've been illegal over here too without a fishing license.
Still a lovely place.
>>
File: IMG_3183.jpg (1MB, 3264x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
1MB, 3264x1418px
>>33194404
It happens pretty often :^). Drive safe, and hopefully you'll never question why we look down on foreigners again when they act like savages

>>33194408
Switzerland will withdraw from Schengen within 10 years. Screenshot this.
>>
>>33194405
No he bought it before gunlaws turned to shit. You dont have a duty to register the guns you already own.
>>
>>33194408
>Muh visafree travel i guess.
that shit wasnt a problem ever.
In these days you could even automate passport controls, just have a couple of guards with guns. shit would cost less than the schengen EU beurocracy
>>
>>33194408
I love using your always brand new highways without paying. And every time I trow my cigarette Butt outta the window I know that some swiss peasant will bend over and pick it up.
>>
>>33194421
Lol I know you swiss guys come to Germany and Denmark and drive like assholes. I just giving you something in return
>>
>>33194434
Thatd most likely be an employed foreigner.
>>
>>33192429
>>33192582
>>33194102
What about Poland and Estonia?
>>
>>33193387
>Muh SIG
>everything from Germany is utter shit

tfw SIG is a german company
>>
>>33194384
>:^)
>I can be quirky too! Lololol XDXDXD
Without immigration youropes population would stagnate as consumer and manufacture bases shrimp with an aging population. It's simple economics
>>
>>33194444
Not anymore. At least not the arms sector.
>>
File: IMG_3301.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33194434
Feels good having a clean country. With great roads. Shame about denmark, it used to be such a good country :^(

>>33194435
>Implying I would ever visit the third-world
No thanks.

>>33194444
>SIG is a german company
Americans :^)

>>33194448
Economies contracting isn't the end of the world. Infinite growth is impossible. It's quite alright to contract on occasion :^)
>>
>>33194150
Do you know blacks are DECREASING.
>Prison.
>Abortion.
>Murder.
The only two ethnic groups in the US that are growing are Whites and Latino and Latino's mostly through illegal immigrants.
>>
>>33194442
Still waiting for the police at my door from when I filled up my gas tank just north of the Lago Maggiore and "forgot" to pay
>>
File: america.jpg (91KB, 1232x960px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
91KB, 1232x960px
>>33194462
>>33194170
>>
>>33194375
well yeah, we have to make something other decent pasta to keep the economy going
>>
>>33194472
>something other than*
fucking hell
>>
>>33193581
Almost everything in this image counts only if you are a nigger.
>>
>>33193388
This. Talk to the range officers and be honest about your lack of experience.
>>
>>33193603
Saigas and SKS rifles are popular in Mongolia.

IIRC it is even possible to have handguns.
>>
>>33194461
Ah, but it wouldn't lead to occasional contraction, it would cause a long and drawn out downward spiral as the economy continues to contract under a aging and shrinking population. Soon after your welfare state will no longer be able to support itself. No more affordable healthcare, or education. I doubt any of you would very much like that would you? I expected you Swiss to be a little more educated on the subject :^)
Who knows though, you are probably just some 14 year old Swissboo. :^)
>>
File: Jin.Roh.full.1498817.jpg (414KB, 661x936px) Image search: [Google]
Jin.Roh.full.1498817.jpg
414KB, 661x936px
>>33194470
SOON.
>>
File: 429909318_11457411219386392162.jpg (108KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
429909318_11457411219386392162.jpg
108KB, 960x1280px
>>33194541
>welfare state
got this far before i wasn't able to contain my laughter

>14 year old
Here's a picture of my old passport. This passport style was phased out 20 years ago :^)
>>
>>33194461
>>33194450

They belong to the L & O Holding Group, which is a german company.
>>
File: 1484117955783.png (59KB, 464x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484117955783.png
59KB, 464x450px
>>33194575
The original SIG is still very much a swiss company. They work out of a little garage in the mountains and repair some of our old guns. :^)
>>
So what we have learned from this thread so far is Swiss are nearly as bad as Americans.

Does anyone think there is a relation between looser gun laws and stupidity? Because I'm starting to see a pattern.
>>
>>33194581
As per 2000.
>>33194581
Yes SAN, but what are these thirteen people doing to do? They cant even deliver a somewhat decent bulk of screws for windage adjustment, where every 8th isnt bent.
>>
>>33194581
>implying the original SIG still exists
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (117KB, 741x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
117KB, 741x940px
>>33194552
Out of a 66.4 Billion CHF budget, 22.1 Billion CHF goes towards Social welfare programmes. That's about a third of the entire budget going to your supposedly nonexistent welfare state. :^)
>>
File: CERN.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CERN.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>33194606
It does though. Just in a very small form.
>>33194714
And if need be those will be cut. People will become less wealthy and the poor tend to procreate with reckless abandon. Contraction isn't the end of the world. Switzerland was a very poor country 100 years ago. It didn't kill us :^)
>>
File: Gun laws in France.png (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Gun laws in France.png
2MB, 2000x3000px
>>33193261
Here are the gun laws in France.
>>
>>33194787
what happens if you "lose" your Cat B gun in france
>>
>>33194795
You mean like boat accidents?
No one really knows. The police probably starts an investigation and flags the serial number as stolen. I would become suspicious and be heard in this investigation. Would also probably be forbidden for purchasing other weapons... it's a good question actually.

I wouldn't want to try this shit unless the popo comes knocking at my door telling me to surrender everything for my "safety".
>>
>>33194817
I mean I own a few FAs that arn't registered in switzerland anymore because i got them from my dads service. in the days before they neutered guns before handing them back to civilians. i would get as many class B guns as I could in france and go sailing.
>>
>>33194828
Guns weren't registred before 95 here aswell. You could buy semi-auto rifles and shotguns at every hunting stores.

I supposed a lot of people didn't declare them, especially not the smaller .22 bolt-actions that were very cheap. That's why the gun ownership stat in France is probably wrong.
>>
>>33194769
>all this backpeddaling
> :^)
>>
>>33193807
I could add it to the graph next time. Just though it wasn't that relevant.

Any more ideas?
>>
>>33194876
Clarification that all applies also for trades between two parties without a gunshop. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>33194876
How do I become a Swiss citizen?

t. Frog who owns guns and always appreciated freedom
>>
File: eagle.jpg (387KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
387KB, 1600x1200px
>>33193967
in the parts of the US where God pays attention, you can buy a .50 caliber gun with just a 4473, and in many instances the 4473 can be waived with a CWP
UK:0
USA: 1776
>>
File: 1484980022127.png (3MB, 1636x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1484980022127.png
3MB, 1636x1491px
>>33194935
You don't. Work on making your own country better
>>
>>33194925
Ok, I will add that to the graph.
>>
>>33194955
It won't become any better before it collapses though. And people love to think voting for more government will solve anything so... we're not finished anytime yet.
>>
>>33194965
Also this might be a bit late, since it already happend but may I translate this into german.
>>
>>33194976
>Also this might be a bit late, since it already happend but may I translate this into german.

Sure.
>>
>>33194949
Yeah but you can't pick and choose what states you want to use, Californians are still Americans, so the point still stands.
>>
File: RegistrationSucks.jpg (33KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
RegistrationSucks.jpg
33KB, 1024x554px
>>33194949
>>
>>33194462
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

this says otherwise.
>>
>>33194968
Then push it towards collapse. Sometimes things need to go through a period of hard times. It's not the end of the world mate. It's not a big fucking deal, if the system can't sustain then let it fall, pull that bandaid off now and try something new/better next time :^)
>>
>>33195266
>Then push it towards collapse.
t. Swiss edgelord fag
>>
>>33195375
>Swiss want everything to collapse so that people put all their money in Swiss bank accounts and then get killed before they can get it back

It adds up.
>>
>>33195398
If everything collapses, wouldnt the banks be worth shit?
>>
File: 1487107102674.jpg (100KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487107102674.jpg
100KB, 736x552px
>>33193514
>Mosin
>No Mauser k98 in sight
Fucking traitor

Hey.. btw, how Goes That project to build tacticool fg42s?
>>
>>33192407
Would a revolver be considered breach loading?
>>
>>33195795
No. All handguns save for single shot rabbit killers can only be bought with a WES.
>>
>>33194714
>Note that the Swiss federal budget only comprises 31.7% of Swiss public expenditure, the rest being managed by the cantons and the municipalities directly.

Fucks sake.
>>
File: IMG_20161213_165629.jpg (172KB, 783x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_165629.jpg
172KB, 783x960px
>>33194384
Waait a minute,I Just posted this pic in Pol today.. stop stelling my comfy pics reeeeee
>>
>>33195874
>move those goalposts!
>>
File: 1468459852345.jpg (21KB, 460x269px) Image search: [Google]
1468459852345.jpg
21KB, 460x269px
>>33193022
here is a list

Beretta Cx4 Storm, 9 mm Luger
Brügger & Thomet BT96 und BT96K Austria, 9 mm Luger
Brügger & Thomet SPP Austria, 9 mm Luger
FN BAR (Browning BAR II), .308 Winchester
H&K 630, .223 Remington (die Version ohne Mündungsfeuerdämpfer!)
H&K 770, .308 Winchester (die Version ohne Mündungsfeuerdämpfer!)
H&K SL6, .223 Remington
H&K SL7, .308 Winchester
H&K SLB 2000, .308 Winchester
Hera Arms The 15th, .223 Remington
Marlin Camp Carbine, .45 AUTO
Marlin Camp Carbine, 9 mm Luger
Merkel SR1, .308 Winchester
Oberland Arms OA10, .308 Winchester
Oberland Arms OA15, .223 Remington
Remington Woodmaster, .308 Winchester
Schmeisser AR-15, .223 Remington
SIG 550, .223 Remington, Kempf Zivil Match Austria (Guntec/Hiendlmayer)
Steyr AUG-Z, .223 Remington, 9 mm Luger
Steyr SPP, 9 mm Luger
Winchester 100, .308 Winchester

everything else is banned, such as M1 Garand, every AK variant and AR15 derivatives, except those listed above
>>
>>33194817
Very risky; a friend of mine got his gun stolen at his house, he never saw the end of it.
If you want to "lose" your gun, be ready to break into your own house and gunsafe (mandatory). I wouldn't recommend it.
Cops aren't stupid, if they come for your guns and you just happen to have been involved in a regrettable fishing accident two days agos, they'll dig until they find some shit to smear you with.

And of course, it's illegal so you shouldn't do it.

>>33194853
Actually France has one of the highest illegal firearm per capita rate in the world, if not the hightest.
Ranges from AKs owned by gangs to old Lebels from the war, undeclared Stgw 44 in private collections, and the treasure troves of communist town councils.

>>33194955
What is this part supposed to be?
>>
>>33197160
A bottle opener, its very good, lightning fast.
>>
File: 20161025_192357.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_192357.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33194306
My Dago friend, I feel for your strange and punishing gun laws, but at the same time thanks for the pasta! Also why is everyone so mad in this thread, if you don't like a country well then you don't have to live there.
>>
>>33197578
>if you don't like a country well then you don't have to live there
yeah, nah, things aren't that bad yet, hopefully I can either bail before everything crashes down should SHTF
also, since your pic reminded me, here's another retarded law from here:
>owning suppressors is legal but you can neither buy or build one
>>
>>33193950
Any unjust law is draconian.

Now go fellate some Doc Martens
>>
>>33193388
Permit B here, geneva (of course geneva... )
I'm looking for a shooting range if possible near the airport that will accept beginners, any hint?
>>
>>33193648
Same shit happens in Austria.
Same shit happens in while using neth. Dutch in belgium.
>>
>>33192407
>finland
>can own rifles (semi-auto for normal people, full-auto or anti-materiel available on collector license)
>can own shotguns
>can own pistols

>need to have a valid reason for any of the above, (home defense not accepted because we don't have enough home invasions to justify that)
>need to be an active member to a gun club for two years before getting a license for a pistol

This system would work really well otherwise, but some people keep "cottage guns" which naturally get stolen when somebody breaks into the cottage, and thus fall into criminal hands. Also, russian government turns a blind eye to guns being smuggled to finland, sweden, and the baltic states because they believe it helps destabilize these countries
>>
>>33203749
Also
>suppressors are legal, require no special paperwork or taxes, just show your license at the shop. No soccer moms around complaining about them either.
>all-inclusive magazine size limits don't exist, but hunting regulations prohibit use of weapons with a too large mag size when hunting certain animals (swapping to a smaller mag or installing a limiter rod is acceptable though)
>>
File: 20160821_171519 - Kopie.jpg (4MB, 2988x3908px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_171519 - Kopie.jpg
4MB, 2988x3908px
>>33195746
That is a very old picture. Pic related is already part of the family.
>>
>>33194034
Fuck you and your mom's ass you fucking leftist. You must be some kind of albanian. We don't need you, fuck off.
>>
>>33205561
WE DONT HAVE NATURAL RESSOURCES AND OUR AGRICULTURE IS NOT SUPPORTED ENOUGH! Fuck, have you seen the outcry of idiots claiming farmer recieve too much support? Abizmal. We must fucking see whats the fucking REALITY! Only this way we can change things to the better. If you claim to be a nationalist but smear shit like that then you are truly retarded.
I am fucking upset about Schengen, the treason commited by the goverment MEI and the overpopulation due to immigration, but so am I concerned with the ability of the people to recieve fair pay for hard work, a reform of the horrendous healthcare system thats comparable to obongo care. You have lost the way of what it means to be an Eidgenoss.
>>
Bump limit!
>>
>>33194102
>cuckmany

Ahahahaha

>need to attend a range for multiple months paying memebership fees, need to be a memer of a gun club
>spend a month or two filling out all the paperwork, very lengthy checks
>need to have bolted safe that the police inspects and the police conduct random visits to check on how your guns are stored
>limit to how many guns you can own on a license before needing to provide further justification if you want to own more guns
>need to maintain range membership and routinely practice the sport or you lose your gun license
Cuckmany laws are beyond draconian.
>>
>>33193523
You're a fucking embarassment to Americans. Switzerland has a faaaaaaaaar superior living standard than ours, their worst areas don't hold a candle to ours. They are far whiter than this nigger and spic infested country.
>>
>>33194541
>muh economy we need to flood the country with shitstains

Fuck off kike
>>
>>33192785
CZ. If you want out of Europe and want to become a citizen of Freedomland, pick up American chicks on vacation in Prague.
>>
>>33194004
About who?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.