[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I shouldn't be too harsh on deviantart, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x410px
I know I shouldn't be too harsh on deviantart, and I'm no /k/omando

But why is this allowed?
>>
>>33181505
As deviant art goes, this is pretty ok.
>>
I've seen worse.

>Newfags don't remember the COD fan fiction wiki raid
>>
>>33181526
It's not the art that's the problem

Look where the trigger is
>>
>>33181529
Which trigger? Or is that the problem?
>>
>>33181527
am newfag
please tell me the tale of the great COD fan fiction raid
>>
>>33181527
Was that that derpy story about Marisa being a 1337 0p3r8r?
>>
>>33181545
One day someone made a thread with a link to a fanfic on the wiki about a 12 year old who became a SEAL.

It was so incredibly terrible and autistic that /k/ immediately shat all over the entire wiki until admins shut it down for a week.

Fun times, but I still cringe when I think of those fanfics.
>>
>>33181557
All I remember is her parachuting in a dress and how it randomly broke out into paragraph long explanations as to why the FN Five-seveN is the best weapon ever developed.
>>
>>33181558
Sounds like /k/ is the real autist
>>
>>33181540
Trigger on top not connected to anything
Underslung nade trigger has no way to be used without putting your hand in a weird angle
LMG with no stock, recoil would be a bitch (if it could even fire)
Bayonet hovering in the air or attached directly to barrel, not helping the balance
Where's the ammo supposed to go?
How are you supposed to hold it? One hand on the launcher or hold the top grip?
That iron sight positioned below where your hand would be (how the fuck do you aim this thing?)

Shit gun, would rather have a pointy stick. At least you can throw that
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 744x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 744x259px
I'm at least relieved his other guns are either believable or hilariously over the top

>Underslung 40mm grenade launcher on a .44 magnum
>>
>>33181594
Holy damn fuck. I want one
>>
>>33181594

Why the fuck does he have the ports on the barrel pointing downwards?
>>
>>33181751
For manly men.
>>
File: p90 prototype.jpg (171KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p90 prototype.jpg
171KB, 1200x1600px
>>33181575
the trigger is perfectly doable, i don't see what's your problem with it.
>>
File: minigun.jpg (25KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
minigun.jpg
25KB, 564x423px
>>33181575
It's probably meant to be carried like a minigun as in pic related.
>>
Minigun meant to be carried
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.