[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are outfitted with a platoon of 100 Abu Hajars, and tasked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Abu_Hajar_al-Souri.png (1MB, 863x596px) Image search: [Google]
Abu_Hajar_al-Souri.png
1MB, 863x596px
You are outfitted with a platoon of 100 Abu Hajars, and tasked with besieging Fort Knox and retrieving Lincoln's legendary gold.

How do you organize the Abu's, and what tactics do you use to accomplish this task?

Your equipment consists of whatever Abu has in his backpack.
>>
>>33181427
>Fort Knox
>having gold
The government blew it on bullshit decades ago tbqhwy
>>
File: 1mXyohhh.jpg (74KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
1mXyohhh.jpg
74KB, 1024x555px
Operation Grand Slam except with gas harnessed from 100 Abus after a kebab feast. Get the gold out in 3 dozen toyota hilux pickups
>>
Stage a protest march every day, peaceful, no sticks, only cardboard signs.

Every day for years.

Then one day, strap them with the strongest explosives I can find, and send them in like banelings.
>>
>>33181427
suicide bomber attrition

I have 100 Abus to send, each wearing high explosive vest, and each one that completes his mission means one less to share Lincoln's gold with.
The whole thing would get blamed on Muslim terrorism and niggers for stealing shit
>>
>bus Abu to eastern KY instead
>let them get murdered by holler folk
>smoke mountain dope and drink shine with said holler folk
>go back to my home in Lexington
>feel good about myself

I feel like I forgot about something... Oh well, I had too much fun to care

>fail at your task
>>
File: auric.jpg (10KB, 210x178px) Image search: [Google]
auric.jpg
10KB, 210x178px
I would have one detonate a cobalt bomb at the gates of the facility, contaminating the gold and increasing the relative value of my own gold for several decades
>>
>>33181427
>File: Abu_Hajar_al-Souri.png (1.1 MB, 863x596)
sad part is, that fuck would be considered white in the US.
>>
>>33181427

WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE GDAMN MOOSELIMB SHIT POSTS ?

FOAD MOHAMHEAD
>>
>>33181427
but does Abu Hajaar have the rockets for people? I keep reminding him to bring those
>>
File: 1481557861438.jpg (20KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1481557861438.jpg
20KB, 265x265px
>>33181569
> MFW Western Kentucky no true holler folk

But

> Honorable Mention, Black Patch Tobacco War
>>
>>33181427
>How do you organize the Abu's, and what tactics do you use to accomplish this task?

This is a trick question, you can't organize abu hajar
>>
Can you even call it a platoon? It would be more akin to a force of nature
>>
>>33181427
No communication outside of verbal mouth-mouth

No equipment that cannot be purchased legally

Use a distraction to escape

Don't actually hit fort knox. Fuck that. Spread my Haji's around the country and hit daycare centres to rile up the population and keep the fight going on for another 50 years
>>
>>33183409
Don't ever take responsibility
>>
all the gold is in fort bogdanoff though
>>
File: 1488512917484.jpg (136KB, 644x632px) Image search: [Google]
1488512917484.jpg
136KB, 644x632px
>>33183537
>implying their hoard isn't safely stored in a pocket dimension
>>
>>33181427
>100 Abu Hajars, and tasked with besieging Fort Knox
uhhhhhh

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/4cav-bde.htm
>>
>>33181473
>send them in like banelings.

underrated post.
>>
>>33181427
>x100 Abu Hajars
Abu is a nice guy, but he's a walking disaster. Anything involving 100 of him is going to be the very definition of a cluster fuck.
>>
>>33181427
I send them all at once to tactically roll toward the enemy. Due to their proximity with the ground, they are unhittable. Once they're close enough to hit the enemy with their hot brass, it's all over...
>>
>>33181434
Grand Slam was never about getting the gold out, bookfag.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.