[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly what is wrong with reloading by changing cylinders instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Exactly what is wrong with reloading by changing cylinders instead of new york reload

Why does /k/ get triggered by it? is it a meme?
>>
>>33180286
It's not historical. To most of /k/ that's the only reason they need.
>>
>>33180286
Literally no one cares. The only people who do are reenactors and they will only point out it isn't technically historically accurate but most won't be dicks about it.

Christ you can't start a thread without being a petulant little shit?
>>
>>33180333
I know it's not your fault, but that's the most autistic shit I've ever heard

>>33180354
wew, relax nigga
I'm just asking whats the sissy fit about
>>
>>33180560
There is none, you microdicked abortion advertisement
>>
File: 1445684112315.jpg (71KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1445684112315.jpg
71KB, 330x319px
>>33181062
wew lad
>>
>>33181062
>microdicked abortion advertisement

Nice
>>
>>33180286
Because it's dangerous as fuck. A capped cylinder is essentially a weapon in and of itself. Drop it caps-first with the chambers facing upwards and you can expect all caps to ignite upon impacting the ground, with all six chambers going off simultaneously. So that's why no one has ever done it or does it now.
>>
>>33183757

That's the stupidest thing i've red in a while, and I spend much time on 4chan every day.

Congratz I guess.
>>
>>33183792
You should go and test it
>>
>>33183874

I've already done some testing, and unless you drop it on a hard surface and it somehow land on the exact middle of the cap to detonate it, you're good.

Percussion caps do not detonate that easily, and never when striked on the rim, which is the most likely to happen i it somehow falls, and not with the heavier part hitting the ground first (the front of the cylinder, where the bullets are seated).

And the chances of that happening?

Well to quote the Anon from above >>33181062

But nice fuddlore anyway
>>
>>33180286
Think about riding around on a horse while you're trying to swap a cylinder. Its easier to just re-holster and draw another pistol.
>>
Parts on old revolvers are inconsistent. They are usually individually hand fitted and changing parts Willy nilly will often cause issues
>>
>>33180286
its unnnecsary due to center fire conversions
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.