[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of purchasing a fake suppressor for my .22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: boltgun.jpg (52KB, 1024x371px) Image search: [Google]
boltgun.jpg
52KB, 1024x371px
I'm thinking of purchasing a fake suppressor for my .22 rifle until a time I can get a real one (hopefully when they come off the list). My question is, is this gay? I don't want to be a poser, but my rifle is already threaded for one, and I think they look cool. Opinions?
>>
imo it'd be kind of dumb, I'd rather have a more practical muzzle device until my stamp comes in but hey whatever floats your boat
>>
>>33179291
Personally I hate non functional decorations on guns. You are adding weight without adding any benefit.
>>
gay
>>
>>33179291
Just duct tape a water bottle onto the end of it. Be sure to post a pic on /k/ with a timestamp.
>>
It's not gay. It's your gun. Do what you want with it. If you like the aesthetic of a supp but can't get a stamp soon then do it.
>>
>>33179381
True, and ideally we want to be able to do that, but it can sometimes be hard to enjoy something with people talking shit about it.
>>
Gay as aids.
If you must decorate your muzzle find a cool looking flash supressor.

Or just man up and get a can.

Think about how often these "I am waiting for the HPA" threads their are. Here are the 2 possibilities

>1
Never happens
>2
HPA passes and supressor demand literally explodes, and you end up waiting longer than if you had just gotten a cuck stamp.
>>
>>33179372
Nice try Loch Ness Monster.
>>
>>33179291

I wouldn't.

My personal opinion of mock suppressors is that they exist for skirting SBR laws while waiting for SBR stamps to clear, and weird import laws.

I have one pinned and welded on my SBR AK while I'm waiting, and one of my pistols had one on it to give it enough"sporting points" to allow importation.

If the aesthetic is worth the 20-50 Dollars one would cost, go for it by all means.
>>
>>33179416
Read the HPA. The stamps from something like september 2015 on get refunded if it clears. No reason not to besides giving the gubbermint a small interest free loan.
>>
>>33179842
I think that's only in the house (or senate?) version. IF the bill progresses, then it'll probably be dropped.
>>
>>33179842
See if that was the case I'd do it in a minute, but even then I'd be waiting months to get it thru. It's only $30 for the replica.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.