[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF lone wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 48

File: loner.jpg (134KB, 736x943px) Image search: [Google]
loner.jpg
134KB, 736x943px
How do you survive if you find yourself on your own in a SHTF situation?

How do you defend yourself?

How do you find groups to assimilate with?

Where do you camp? Who do you avoid and who do you look for?

What should you ideally have if you're a friendless faggot and this scenario is likely for you?
>>
rocks
>>
File: sunset.jpg (702KB, 1228x760px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
702KB, 1228x760px
>>33169292
What about them?
>>
>>33169230
You know why chimps tend to stay near other males in the same group as them? Because social primates, of which we are members, tend to attack and kill members of other groups, ESPECIALLY if they are alone and out numbered.

If you are alone in a true, no Gov SHTF situation, you will die. The only way to survive is as part of a group. Look up what happened to loners in the cities during the Bosnian War. They were all torn apart and had their body looted by gangs.
>>
File: Mopp.jpg (253KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
Mopp.jpg
253KB, 600x808px
>>33169391
Right, but "just die already" is not useful advice for what to do if you do find yourself in that situation. That's why half of the questions I asked are related to how to get yourself out of that situation.
>>
>>33169400
Make them earn their kills, play the most dangerous game.
>>
File: food.jpg (119KB, 900x461px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
119KB, 900x461px
>>33169426
Could you be more specific? Tactics, equipment, planning, preperation, etc.
>>
>>33169400
Find friends before SHTF. Luckily it hasn't yet, so its time to go develop those social skills. Join a range, or a local militia, or find some sort of prepper meetup. Tryout a martial art, I'd recommend BJJ. But this is a weapons forum, not a social skills forum.

But regardless, have no delusions. It doesn't matter how much of a operator or how competent of a survivalist you are, if SHTF and you have no-one to watch your back you will be dead in a couple months at best. And don't think that you'll just stroll into someone you don't already know's camp or barricaded house after SHTF and they'll accept you with open arms. Best case they mistrust you and just want you to go the fuck away, and more likely they will kill you to check your pockets for batteries and medical supplies.
>>
Don't wait for it to happen to try and join groups.

Make friends now, it's easy.
>>
>>33169441
>BJJ
>going to the ground against a group
Even fucking Kenjutsu would be more useful.
>>
>>33169489
Bruh I was suggesting a way to find friends, not suggesting BJJ as a viable skill for SHTF situations.

A martial art. At a gym with Instructors and other students. As a way to meet people. A way to make friends by interacting in the context of a sport. Don't be dumb
>>
File: annoyed.png (390KB, 525x693px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.png
390KB, 525x693px
>>33169441
>or a local militia
Most of the time militias get discarded as useless, but one of the few times they would be helpful is in a SHTF type situation.
>>
File: IMG_20170228_115715.jpg (3MB, 2187x1345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_115715.jpg
3MB, 2187x1345px
>>33169441
>>33169512
10/10
I personally recommend a lowkey crossfit gym. Kinda hard to find, but they usually contain some motivated 30-50 y/o's, some ex mil, who are trying to stay on top of life.

>>33169230
Here's your cheat code, OP:

Say you're a doctor, or anything valuable in the medical field.

Better yet, get some EMT training to back it up. It'll catch up to you otherwise.

At the very least, have rifle and a pistol (ammo too), food/water/shelter, medical supplies, and a reliable mode of transportation
>>
File: 0UbeQ8E.jpg (81KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
0UbeQ8E.jpg
81KB, 1440x900px
>>33169441

>study a martial art that is only viable against people who cant fight

>against 2 people in general, is completely useless and counter productive.
>>
>>33169441
>join a local militia

Great way to make friends with your local sheriff's deputies, and whoever else is in county jail when they book you.
>>
File: 1022.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1022.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33169441
Listen to this anon. I am out there, I will hunt you, I will kill you. I will take your supplies and anything I need to survive. My weapon of choice is shooting a 10/22 with irons. It will kill and ammo is plentiful and light. I train constantly and am prepared.

wear something /k related and I promise you a warriors death.
>>
>>33169890
>implying I go places with snow
lol. Fuck your shitty environment.
>>
File: 1478762969054.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1478762969054.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33169896
I am up high, I am up low. I operate in the sun. I operate in the snow
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 765x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 765x933px
>>33169890
I'd make it my personal mission to kill the dumbfuck running around with a 10/22.
>>
File: 1474086534876.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1474086534876.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33169910
People with 10/22's practice misdirection and have other weapons at hand. You'd live 20 seconds
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>33169920
>carrying a weapon you don't plan to use only to pull a Houdini in the middle of a firefight.
This is incredible.
>>
>>33169901
But do you operate in the state of Georgia?
>>
>>33169452
>Make friends now, it's easy.
It's easy if you find it easy. It's hard if you don't.

Just because you find it easy, does not mean it's as easy for other people, you insensitive jerk.
>>
>>33169920
alaska? have fun freezing
>>
File: IMG_2086.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2086.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33169930
Yes. Trained in Hotlanta
>>33169944
have fun being weak
>>
Make friends with your neighbors.
>>
I have a modest bug out bag and tons of guns and a decent supply of rifle ammo. I live in a third floor apartment, my idea is to try and break down the stairwell and make a rope ladder out of paracord and whatever shit I can scrap for rungs, or maybe find some way to be able to rappel down off the balcony.

My best friend has suggested that I come to his house with all my shit and we fortify it but I get the feeling that we'd kill each other within a week living in the same place.
>>
>>33170039
>tons of guns
Only need 3
-Handgun
-Rifle
-Bolt action
and spare parts for those 3.

>break down the stairwell
Could work. I know plenty of people that can easily scale a 3 story apartment, however.

>My best friend has suggested that I come to his house with all my shit and we fortify it but I get the feeling that we'd kill each other within a week living in the same place.

Either he kills you in your sleep, or you kill him in his sleep. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1449362614648.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1449362614648.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>33169890
You're such an edgy cunt
>>
>>33170048
>Either he kills you in your sleep, or you kill him in his sleep
Two seconds ago it was "be in a group or die alone", whatever happened to that?
>>
>>33169230
>Live in a very rural area
>Low population
>Go innawoods where there's lakes and rivers errywhere
>Bring .303 rifle for hunting
>Take fishing rod
>Take lighter but remember to experiment with fire drills using string and bits of wood
>Take pocket knife and sharpener for gutting fish, might manage to skin/gut game with it but it'll be tough as shit
>Construct a lean-to somewhere, preferably somewhere relatively
>Once food situation is good, scavenge myself an axe and/or wood saw (won't be difficult), and see about building a better shelter
>Fuck groups
>Likely either remain a friendless faggot or find myself a woman who's alone and struggling. She will be all too ready to take cock in exchange for food/shelter/protection, just like the old days, before the Liberals and 2nd wave feminists fucked society
>Work on constructing my own longbow for when ammo runs out
>In a pinch, I could use makeshift tools to create my own ammo from ammo I might happen upon

>Pull bullet with pliars (they will likely become a bit marred)
>Retain powder
>Use knitting needle to punch out primer (Lots of old folks in my area, shouldn't be difficult to find, thinking about knitting needles makes me miss my grandmothers though)
>Use pliars to CAREFULLY resize the brass with the bullet in place
>It'll be pretty ugly and rugged, but hey, so am I. If it shoots, it'll be a success

>Chances of finding hostiles is minimal due to low population
>Chances of growing my own crops is high due to a lot of people having vegetable gardens

Ultimately in a SHTF situation, I think people around me would be just fine. Old folks will die off more quickly due to lack of medication and medical services, but people will grow more crops during the Summer/Autumn months, people will fish more, people will hunt more, people will bottle more food to last the Winter, and I think the community would do quite good. Hell, most people already have wood stoves in their houses.
>>
>>33170262
>preferably somewhere relatively HIGH
Derp.
>>
>>33169230
DESU I just plan to Tom Bombadil it
Fuck off to somewhere innabush or go walkabout up to the north coast of Australia, live like an abo.
>>
>>33170262
The amount of stupidity in the post is giving me autism.
>>
>>33169901
I am the shadow in your heart, when you know me, I have already struck.
>>
>>33169929
Glorious
>>
>>33170314
Where is the issue? It seems pretty logical to me. The pocket knife to be used to gut animals is going to be, at best, fucking terrible, but it should still help render flesh from meat. The community I'm from is rather poor, and my own father can remember when electricity finally got here. We've grown crops (quite a lot, actually. It's an injustice to call it a 'garden'), we fish, MANY of my uncles and cousins hunt, we go and cut down trees for firewood but it's no longer out of necessity; simply something to do, to get out of the house and get a work-out, not to mention heat from fire feels FAR better than electric heat.

We've grown beets and bottled them, we've hunted moose and bottled it, we've bottled 'mustard pickles', and I personally have made sauerkraut using cabbage and sea salt on I think three occasions already. Sauerkraut is a VERY healthy food, high in vitamin C and probiotic culture (like the stuff in yogurt that keeps your gut running well), it can last for several months on a shelf or potentially a year when refrigerated or otherwise stored somewhere cool, like a basement. With sauerkraut, you can easily survive a Winter without succumbing to scurvy. I even know the simple process behind making sea salt though I've yet to put it into practice, and I also RELATIVELY understand the process behind making KNO3 so as to combine it with charcoal (which I've made before), meaning with quite a bit of experimentation and time, I could likely eventually produce black powder.

So where's the stupidity? I think I've learned a fair deal about survivalism and how our ancestors have lived. There's a lot of valuable stuff to be learned from them. I can even make a water filter with little more than a plastic bottle and some rocks/gravel/sand, and I've also seen a few different fire drills in action. Not the kind where you evacuate a building, but a DRILL that you make fires with.
>>
>>33169230
I would say that it really depends on where you live. The first step I recommend is to put together a bug out bag; idk how rookie to this you are because your question doesn't really give it away, but if you don't really know much, a bug out bag is basically a ready-to-go pack that has the basic necessities for surviving for several days. You can google what all goes in one. The next step is to also consider your environment, and the challenges that your environment will present to you. For instance, I live in Virginia, so I have to consider things like the fact that our weather is bipolar af. Our summers are hot and muggy like the south, and our winters are freezing fucking cold like the north. That's just one example. Beyond that, it's also a good idea to plan ahead. Have an escape route to a safer space where you can more easily defend yourself and have a lesser chance at being found by those who might wanna fuck you up. At the end of the day, a lot of it falls on you. In a true SHTF situation, a large portion of your survivability depends on your own will power and your own ability. when SHTF safety is not guaranteed, anon. Hope this is insightful and helpful.
>>
>>33170532
I dont even know where to start, so here goes nothing...
1) you intend to go into the woods with a .303 and pocket knife. Poor or not, a cheap hunting knofe is like what? $10 at a flea market. Have you ever field dressed an animal? Its filthy and disgusting and a little fuck up and make your life 100× harder. Not to mention you underestimate the thickness of hide. Raccoons and deer are very hard to cut. Their skin doesnt just slice like yours. There is some sawing motion sometimes and a pocket knive will sooner than later snap at the hinge. .303 is not an ideal huning round for anything smaller than hogs. Hunting squirrel, groundhogs or other small animals of your area isnt going to leave you with much left to work with. You would honestly be better off with a .22lr or shotgun that can feed small game shells or slugs for deer.
2) I spend lots of free time in the woods and i can tell you that your lean to idea is terrible. Go spend 3 days in the woods with 1 days worth of food and tell me how fucking miserable it is. Best case senario is you find an old hunting hut.
3) if you are alone, food is never going to be good. You will constantly be working just to get more food. Not to mention making shelter, fire and finding water.
4) you are not going to make your own ammo anon. And i certainly bet you are not going to stumble on .303 anywhere. Reloading is very precise and unless you are using fmj you arent going to use that bullet again. And if you do use fmj, good luck finding that bullet after the kill. Brass cant just be pushed back together with pliers, there is trimming and cleaning that cant be done in the woods. Powder (especially for a ww2 era gun) needs to be properly measured or youll blow your face off. You maybe can press out primers but you arnt going to be able to seat new ones in that brass without a press.
>>
>>33170532
>>33170976
To add to that, no woman is going to cock worship you to care for her because everyone else will be taking care of you. I dont mean to burst your bubble here anon, but your plan is retarded and if no one else kills you, you will probably end up dying of exposure. Its one thing to think you know survivalism and its another thing to practice it to the fullest extent. Ive gone innawoods with nothing but a rifle, tent and litre of water and it sucked. Rethink your plan anon or you will not survive.
>>
>>33169230
To survive alone the only thing you need to do is never be seen by anyone else. Avoid everyone. Assimilate with none. You will die. Its just a matter of how long can ya last? So moral of the story is get friends.
>>
If this is a situation where the government is completely broken apart I'll be a part of the roving bands of Military Members with all the gear and tech.
>>
>>33170996
>>33171043
Good summary of likely outcomes

>>33171144
Gunners irl .......and if you are New England see you in formation
>>
>>33169920
>jokes on you I carry three rifles and four handguns and 400 rounds for each
Yeah anon you sure showed them. Have you got a cardboard box to hide in too as you ninja around slitting throats?
>>
>>33169230
If you really want to stay by yourself (not suggested)

Pack your go bag lightly. Avoid anything that makes noise. You need to move fast and quiet in a moments notice. You will need to hunt most of your food (small game). So a small 22 survivalist type rifle would be key, would be a plus if it took low velocity rounds well.

Get out of major populated area and go true deep innawoods. This is the only way I could see surviving, but you'd have to make some kind of semi-permanent shelter so yea it would be rough.
>>
1) 22lr and 9mm for hunting/defense
2) My charisma is maxed, I can convince anyone to accept me
3) I camp innawoods near freshwater. I avoid leechers and weaklings. I look for operators with better survival skills they can show me.

4) ideally have social skills and try to assimilate with a group. In a SHTF situation I really don't think there's going to be this every-man-for-himself deathmatch type shit. Humans are social creatures, we like society and social hierarchy.
Just find a large group and be their bitch for a while until they start accepting you.
>>
>>33171275
I get the joke but
>. I avoid leechers and weaklings.
> I look for operators with better survival skills they can show me.
You dont want dead weight but expect other people to carry you?...
>>
>>33171243
Basically he would want an off grid off map hunting cabin far from road access and difficult to get to via atv either by terrain or fuel requirements. Having a preexisting stock of food tools and equipment would be recommended. Then farm trap hunt and fish till you die. In summary with a lot of preparation you can eek out a meager existence on your own till something goes wrong
>>
>>33171285
it was a joke?

I avoid leechers and weaklings meaning those who can't/won't take care of themselves.
If I were trading survival tips with better operators its not like they'd be holding my hand and doing all the shit for me.

Always be on the lookout for more effective means of survival. We can all learn a lot from each other.
>>
>>33171195
Nah I'm currently in Germany man, but yeah the Military groups that would come would be a force to be reckoned with. I'd say larger bases like Hood and Leonard Wood would be harder to keep completely secure than the smaller ones, but those bases would have men to draw from
>>
>>33171336
Being somewhere between fort Indian town gap and fort drum with a lot of indefensible military posts all over the place ensures chaos in my region
>>
>>33171363
Yep that's the problem with a ton of posts, they're just plunked right down anywhere there's room. Hell Fort Hood has a damn highway running through it
>>
>>33171328
>My charisma is maxed, I can convince anyone to accept me
I assumed this was a fucking joke anon... Please tell me that whole post was satire.
>>
>>33171502
just because I shitpost ironically on autistic imageboards does not mean I'm an ironic autistic shittalker
>>
>>33170976
>Cheap hunting knife
Yes, I used to have one, I don't anymore, and I need one.

>Ever field dressed an animal?
No, only cleaned fish, but I've been explained it many times by family members who have hunted for decades. Yes it sounds disgusting, and I anticipate that I'll be up to my elbows in blood, likely with blood all down my back as well, but that's just the way it is. I do need a better knife, I wouldn't dream of denying that. Full-tang is best, if I used that term properly.
>.303 not an ideal hunting round
It can do anything that .308 can do. I've even heard people say that it's too weak for moose, yet my family have hunted moose with .303 for generations. Don't underestimate .303 like so many do. Military loading is 174gr at 2440 ft/s. M80 Ball 7.62 Nato, if you replace that 150gr bullet with 174gr, I dare say the velocity would be less than 2600 ft/s. Not a huge difference in velocity or energy.
>Assuming the animals in my area
Wut? I'm not even American.
>Better off with a .22lr
Nope; I could use snares to catch rabbits, which is something else that a fair few of my relatives and neighbours have done in the past
>Better off with a shotgun
In theory, a shotgun is the best tool for hunting because it can hunt damn near anything, but really, I much prefer rifles. That's just how I am; I'm not a fan of shotguns though I do see their value. I hate that 12 gauge weighs 10-11 rounds per pound. I can carry almost twice as much .303, .308, 8mm, or something like that. Almost 3x as much 7.62x39.
>Not going to make my own ammo
I have before, anon.
>not going to stumble on .303 anywhere
I don't rely on 'finding' ammunition, but seriously, you'd be surprised. .303 is popular around these parts.
>Reloading is very precise
Not if you're shooting it from a bolt-action; don't need it to be loaded specifically to make sure it functions the firearm properly. I could loaded a cartridge to just the strength of .30-30 or even .30 carbine if I wanted to.
>>
>>33169230
If you're alone, you're only hope is to avoid other people entirely. You must go so far innawoods that no one will ever end up coming in or through your area. D
>>
>>33169230
Don't try to make friends for the sole purpose of SHTF. It's better to teach SHTF skills to your family than to teach loyalty to a SHTF expert. Family you can trust with your life. A SHTF friend's main benefit is that he will already have the supplies he needs. So you and him both know that the other is valuable for his supplies, which is dangerous.
>>
>>33171853
Gonna take time money and resources to set that up correctly (not being easy to die anyway over a winter or 2 tops)
>>
>>33170976
>>33171799
To continue...
>tell me how fucking miserable it is to spend 3 days in the woods
You seem to be under the impression that I'll find it easy or pleasant, but a lean-to is better than nothing
>Reusing bullets
People actually do this?...
>brass can't be pushed back together with pliers
Have you ever tried?
>trimming
I've reloaded .303 quite a few times and never had to trim, and though I've cleaned after every use I seriously question the necessity to do so.
>Powder needs to be properly measured or you'll blow your face off
If I want maximum accuracy, then yes, properly measured is a requirement. If I'm not going to be shooting out to 400m+ though (which I'm capable of doing), then I just have to make sure I don't OVER-load it, which is an easy matter. Like I said; .30-30 or even .30 Carbine if necessary.
>Won't be able to seat new primers without a press
Have you ever tried it? Clearly not.
>>33170996
Now it truly is blatant trolling. Yeah sure, the cock worship thing was a bit silly, but seriously you don't even know me or what I've done. So you can take your shitty advice (which by the way, suggests quite a bit of inexperience/misinformation in its own right), and keep it. On fish alone I could keep myself sustained for 3 days easily; there's lots of great fishing places around here. Set some snares and I'll get a rabbit or two within a day or two no problem. If I find a deer or moose, I'll be set for a fair while with that. Bring my Mason jars and bottle some in case I have a few days without good fishing days or when the rabbits are particularly keen. Tend to the crops to make sure they're doing good. Can pick berries if they're in season (lots of berries in the wildlife here), there's also black bears around.

So you can be as pessimistic, assuming, and generally as rude as you like, but I've learned from my family and ancestors, and I'd be just fine. I've lived rough before.
>>
>>33170976
Not supporting carrying a large rifle during SHTF, but my uncles used to "bark" squirrels if their deer hunt didn’t pan out.
One would walk about 50 yards ahead of the other, off to on side. When the squirrels would circle the tree to watch him from the back side of it, my other uncle would shoot just to the side of the squirrel, blowing it off the tree in a cloud of bark. Then he'd run up and step on it's head. They'd get 4-5 squirrels this way & call it good.
It's not a cost effective way of putting protein on the table, but it worked when they didn't get what they were out for.
>>
>>33169941
gg you'll be one of the first to go in a SHTF situation, mister dont-hurt-my-feefees
>>
Stay in the trees maaaaan, Millenials would never look there.

You'll be safe as long as you don't see any old fucker with an m14.
>>
>>33170996
My father would take me camping for a couple weeks at a time, with just an old wool blanket, a metal bowl, a knife, and a lighter ( plus a couple rolls of t.p.- we're not savages).
I know that level of unhappy.
>>
>>33171799
Where exactly are you anon? Because unless you are in some 3rd would country you arent going to survive. As it sounds like, you are extremely inexperienced and possibly even a child.
I have a .303 and i have no doubts of its capabilities. However, im not going to go shooting rabbits and chipmunks with it. Snares like most other points that you bring up, are way easier said than done. Setting them is pain in the ass. Everytime you fuck up, time to start all over and its not fun at all. And then half the time they dont work, the snare sets off and the game gets away or nothing sets it off. Maybe 2/10 times a snare will work. And thats if you know how to read game trails and tracks (something im sure you have been told about but never actually done).
Why dont you take your .303 and go spend a weekend in the woods anon? What is stopping you? Kill a moose and gut it. Learn. Dressing animals is nothing like filleting fish. I can fillet 20 fish in the time it takes me to dress a coon.

Also, if you hunt moose you are probably somewhere it snows a lot. Those are very hard and unforgiving conditions anon and stupid arrogance doesnt pay..
>>
>>33169890
>ammo is plentiful and light
in other words you're a shit shot and are going to rely on mag dumping into whatever or whoever you find
>10/22 with iron sights
good luck protecting yourself from... well anything. Anyone with decent optics have a massive advantage over you unless you somehow sneak right up on top of them, and anyone who isn't blind and deaf will tear you apart with ammo that will cause a bit more than a flesh wound while you feebly try to maintain accuracy while spamming the trigger
>>
>>33171988
Salty vets will be the most dangerous foes, but probably the most steadfast allies you can get if you know a few
>>
>>33171905
It will but hard work pays off.
>>
>>33171926
>Bring my Mason jars and bottle some in case I have a few days without good fishing days or when the rabbits are particularly keen.
Thats not how canning works. Just picking up what you are saying leads me to believe you know nothing but act like you are some mountain man. Everything you say shows that you are just going to mooch off your family to support you.
>>
>>33172072
>>33172067

Somehow I feel these are a bit related
>>
>>33172062
>Setting snares is a 'pain in the ass'
>Setting snares 'isn't fun at all'
>Snare getting 'set off'
>Assuming I've never read tracks/trails
>Completely disregarding how I mentioned that my community would probably be just fine anyways, meaning simply staying home would likely be a viable option
Seriously dude, you have issues if you put THIS much effort in trying to be this ignorant just to be a prick online.

>>33172102
>Assuming I don't know how to bottle meat
>Probably envision some kid stuffing handfuls of meat in a jar, closing the lid, and thinking it'll last 1-2 years just like that
Seriously man, do you need a hug? We're all fellow anons here, you can talk to us; what's bothering you?
>>
>>33172281
>Getting this upset over someones opinion on a Manchurian finger painting fourm

I have no issue anon, I am just telling it to you straight. You act like this would be next to no issue to survive and like you know it all. Im simply handing it over cut and dry that you really dont know what you think. And that is okay! You can still learn. Im not unironically being a prick. Im just giving you tough love and not sugar coating it.
I get that your family has told you a lot. My dad told me how to rebuild the engine on my dirtbike when i was a kid, but when it came down to it, i was confused and lost at what i was doing. Everything is easier said than done and i think you completely are missing the point.
>>
>>33169890
Ok tough guy. By the way one of my food items is laced with deadly poison and only I know which.
>>
>>33169400
Pick up skills that make you valuable. I know how to homebrew alcohol, and how to make soap. Those skills make me an asset to any community I may happen to stumble across.

Unless my freakishly bad luck leads me to a band of Mormon hippies.
>>
>>33169391

Thats retarded.

Youre talking about areas with high probability of confrontation.

In a forest noone will even find you, if youre not retarded.

A dog is probably the best tool for SHTF you can have.

The rule of thumb is always the same, if youre in a city, youre fucked.
>>
>>33169230
Be useful.

Some obese unarmed neet walks up to the barricades he gets shooed at best shot at worst.

I'm a small engine mechanic in my spare time and can distill ethanol strong enough to run mopeds on with a little modification.
>>
>>33169727
Malitia vs police
Why would they fight
>>
anon walking with stealth Inna woods carrying his 70lbs bob, mossin in hand, glawk on the hip, .380 up his ass, China cutlery by the dozen, hears a sharp "thud" echo from the forest, feels a sharp pain in his stomach, drops to the floor over the soft vegetation. nothing arround, it was a .22 the pain is pretty bad but manageable, however the guy is still out there. anon doesn't know where the shot came from, every time he starts for the fak he hears a rustle on the treeline. paranoia at 200% can't move, maybe they don't see me...
hours pass. anon is leaking and it's smelling pretty bad. they puncture an intestine. anon is dead by morning, skin is pale grey. some Fudd stumbles In to him a few hours later. why was this man walking in his property armed to the teeth yesterday? where did he come from?
why was he wearing a gas mask and a punisher shirt with fur mittens and a tail why are swastikas everywhere? the questions will never be answered.
>>
>>33170314
Why? There's a few assumptions there that I wouldn't make, but my situation is different from anon's. The only part that really bugs me is the bit about recycling ammo. I would go with a little more tech than pliers.
>>
>>33169991
>Atlanta
Have fun getting raped by a pack of wild niggers while you attempt LARP your edgy fantasies.
>>
>>33169489

Lol you're uneducated and retarded as you the truths of hand to hand combat
>>
>>33169685

One guy ties up with you in the clinch you're fucked.

One guy goes for a takedown you're fucked.

During a tussle you end up on the ground with someone you're fucked.

>LOL I CAN'T EVEN REALIABLY FIGHT ONE GUY BUT I NEED A MARTIAL ART TO TEACH ME TO FIGHT TWO OR MORE ONLY

Typical never been in a fist fight fag
>>
File: slideshow.jpg (85KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
slideshow.jpg
85KB, 980x400px
People who think they have what it takes to maintain man innawoods have never gotten sick while /out/.
All it takes is failing to wash your hands adequately before eating a meal (and you WILL fucking slip because it's hard to live in the woods and there will be a point where you're fucking exhausted and all you can think of is getting a little food in you then passing the fuck out.
Next thing you know you have a 102° fever and are spraying diarrhea and puke out faster than you can put liquid into your body. And guess what? You'll die because that's a life-threatening situation and you're out in the wilderness alone living in primitive conditions.

Also loling hard at Mr Homesteader up in here with his extensive second-hand knowledge.
Chris McCandless tier. Except you're not gonna find a bus or have a random friendly Alaskan give you a pair of decent boots because he's sure you're gonna die but can't talk you out of it.
>>
File: ammo.jpg (698KB, 1260x788px) Image search: [Google]
ammo.jpg
698KB, 1260x788px
>>33169230
I'm pretty screwed if the SHTF. I've got some supplies, but not enough to bunker down forever. I've got some engineering knowledge, but my "innawoods" expertise is severely lacking. I'm merely an average shot, and I don't own a particularly devastating arsenal.

But I do have my family at least. The family clan is pretty strong, moderate in numbers, and strong in loyalty. So at least I've got people who'll have my back when I need them.
>>
>>33169230
>How do you survive if you find yourself on your own in a SHTF situation?

the whole point of lone wolf is to kill not survive.
>>
File: bleeding.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bleeding.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>33174459
What do you mean?
>>
>>33174519
post more suzumi she is mah waifu
>>
>>33173233
The dog is incredibly valuable, a hunting/protection dog will come in as handy as your knife. The only issue is that with bigger breeds you have to almost feed the dog the same calories as you do yourself.
>>
File: 1386538420196.jpg (812KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1386538420196.jpg
812KB, 2560x1440px
My gear except rifles are in my car always since I'm always fishing or hiking when I can.

Basically my plan is:

>grab guns
>ammo
>my buddy and his guns and ammo
>go inna mountains
>setup camp near a river and in an elevated position(1/2 mile)
>never silhouette myself
>buddy handles everything close I handle everything up to 700 yards

Then either wait for shit to blow over or slowly back track for ammo and fishing supplies.

Engage any groups up to 4 as long as they're 400 yards away or more.

Anything more is too much unless they're 600 yards+ away.

Fish, pillage bodies, and hunt.
Have a ton of fishing experience and outdoors experience.
>>
File: 1468622723361.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1468622723361.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
How do you defend yourself?
>Don't reveal your full fighting capacity to the enemy but make them aware that you will not simply roll over and bend to their will.
How do you find groups to assimilate with?
>This could be hard but if you where in a position to survey them and learn their patterns of life and SOPs you could use that to make a decision.
Where do you camp?
If youre alone I would suggest caves or areas that can either be barricaded or have early warning countermeasures set up. It would be a shame to have your throat cut in the night because some lucky bandit happened to stumble across your site.
Other than that youd want somewhere that has close terrain, high vegetation and would look otherwise unattractive to sleep in. Light and sound discipline would be key as well as not leaving tracks, rubbish, cartridges or things that give off well known smells (tobacco, sweets, camp fires, fuel oils)
Who do you avoid and who do you look for?
>This is a hard question. Reference point one. I would try to observe them first.

What should you ideally have if you're a friendless faggot and this scenario is likely for you?
>Get a dog, drop caches and learn skills. You can be killed for your gucci gear but your expert knowledge of offensive patrolling and ability to slot a mother fucker at 500 meters cant be stolen.
>>
>>33169434
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game
READ NIGGA!!!
>>
>>33169391
did any of them take out a few gangfaggots before going out, because that's what I would do in a SHTF situation. I wouldn't be looking to survive, I would only be trying to achieve a positive K/D ratio
>>
File: beer.jpg (322KB, 652x922px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
322KB, 652x922px
>>33174905
I've got you covered
>>
File: 1486902922304.jpg (874KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486902922304.jpg
874KB, 750x1000px
>>33174439
You probably have a lot more than the shitposters on this board tonight. Just having a support group is huge.

One thing everyone is missing is that they think they're going to hunt. No, you fucking won't. Deer and hogs will be decimated in 9 months. People underestimate how many people own guns compared to a few hundred years ago. Animal populations are tiny in comparison. If you're not planting a garden somewhere that no one else can see it, you're dead kiddo.
>>
I've been wondering in a SHTF scenario what would you do with your arsenal, I know some people who have 10+ guns. But surely you cant take them all with you?
>>
>>33169391
Taking shtf cues from nigs.

Stay niggeradly.
>>
>>33169890
I only get a hard on when shooting my 10/22

Weird feeling, nothing else gets it pumping like that gun.
>>
File: 1486125487244.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486125487244.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>Live in college town dorm with no weapons beyond a SOG knife and a wooden sword
>All my guns are back home in the country two hours away
If I could get in one phone call or a few texts/emails to my dad before the communication grid goes down (He's a cop with a lot of military friends and probably has a way better contingency plan than anything I could think of) it would be my roommate and I making a mad dash in my Jeep either back to my house or to our hunting ranch. After that I'd imagine it'd be a pretty dull life of maintaining fortified compound with my family.
>>
>>33176594
why is Lindybeige holding an AK?
>>
>>33170222
in a shtf situation its not gonna be like these people say it is, its not kill on site, most people are normal, mentally sound individuals, not insane loners on a Japanese cartoon forum who are hoarding all the guns and ammo, it will most likely be large groups of teachers, doctors, fastfood workers, etc, trading and coexisting for a while.
>>
>>33176358

You act like no one else is planning that. Every one will be running into the woods, faggot
>>
>>33177636
>not having a qt 3.14 gf to have sex with and survive the apocalypse with
>>
>>33177095
>In the Great Depression forests were nearly depleted of game
>US population was <1/3 what it is now
>In events more like what people talk about when they say "SHTF" like the Yugoslav Wars or Eastern Front WWII meat was so scarce that people ate all the game, then the vermin, then their pets, then in some cases (like Leningrad) they ate each other
Nah I'm sure I'm special and would be able to subsist from hunting even though it's currently an extremely delicate and controlled ecosystem
>>
File: photo-64230-1.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230-1.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>33177636
>Jeep
>>
>>33169929
Are from Brazil for any chance?
>>
>>33169920
That's a pretty landscape.
>>
>>33178528
not the anon you are replying to, but i heard they are putting the hellcats engine into the jeep wrangler SRT. which is pretty fucking dope.
>>
File: governor.webm (3MB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
governor.webm
3MB, 940x528px
>>33178844
Is not.
>>
>>33178903
PROVE IT.
>>
File: ruger alaskan.webm (357KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ruger alaskan.webm
357KB, 720x404px
>>33178945
ok
>>
>>33174439
thats a fuckin comfy pic

>tfw ywn be the friendly gasmasked deathsquad man flirting with the qt oper8r ladies
>>
>>33179010
Alaska?
>>
>>33169230
Personally?
Away at college, so I'm kinda fucked with only my .32, but if it is not absolutely attrocious, like the start of SHTF, I'll just get home in an hour and a half and grab the rest of my guns and one of my friends. I'm gonna assume I won't be able to find my family because they'll have fucked off by now if they didn't decide to stay home.
>They stayed home
Grab friends and bring them back to my place
>They didn't
Grab guns, food, etc, and try to find friends and fuck off deep in the woods by at least a day's walk.

If I had my guns now though it'd be ideal. West Kansas is good for fucking off.
>>
>>33179061
>shooting guns innawoods
>glacier in the background
I'd say something sarcastic but I'm hungover.
>>
File: 1368287071486.jpg (79KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368287071486.jpg
79KB, 319x480px
>>33179152
>just noticed it says "alaskan" in the file name
That's okay Anon you can just kill me.
>>
>>33178903
nice tremor, fuckwit
>>
>>33179218
That's the name of the pistol. Ruger Alaskan
>>
File: IMG_4926.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4926.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33179258
Thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_ohgvc4r3fO1r78xioo1_1280.jpg (178KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohgvc4r3fO1r78xioo1_1280.jpg
178KB, 854x479px
>>33179287
I think I'm just going to stop posting now.
>>
>>33177535
I think that if it really came down to it unfortunately you'd have to leave some behind, unless you can survive in your home or set up some sort of permanent base camp close enough to move them all you'd probably have to just take whichever guns will have the most plentiful ammo or most important function, maybe 2 long guns and a handgun??
>>
File: glow.jpg (162KB, 734x1577px) Image search: [Google]
glow.jpg
162KB, 734x1577px
>>33179025
>friendly gasmasked deathsquad man
Why can't the SHTF already so I can live out my dreams?
>>
File: abbott.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
abbott.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
bunp
>>
>>33169890
EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU NIGGERS POST THIS>
>>
>>33169727
Look at this retard and laugh.
If you dont have cops in militias you should fire those faggots.
>>
>>33170314
Give a fucking reason why or shut the fuck up, nigger.
>>
>>33171195
508 massfag here
Fuck off if you see a stalker canadian in mass.
I got bombs on me chest.
>>
>>33180860
I just took the picture on
Sat 25 Feb 2017 03:42:32 PM AKST
>>
File: hallway.jpg (122KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
hallway.jpg
122KB, 850x478px
>>33179025
Have we been able to increase the amount of time that gas mask filters last for lately? Or are they going to stay very temporary as they are right now?
>>
>>33173522
Lot of trolling in this post.
I look like a fucking dumb collage kid.
Or a hipster, most dudes wouldnt even see me.
>>
>>33174244
Everyone dies anon, how long you gonna last nigger.
>>
>>33177636
If I promise to make pancakes and authentic canadian syurp would you take me?
I can make a good guard and can stay up for like two days while busting my ass.
Shit all at first aid but can definitely patch a dude up and make wine...
>>
>>33180976
I'm not gonna go try and homestead the wilderness like a fucking retard. I've lived and worked in several federal wilderness areas and I know what they're like in the winter. I also know that every retard with a rifle thinks he can go be Grizzly Adams and he's wrong. A lot of people are in for a rude fucking awakening when they and everyone else tries to subsist off hunting simultaneously.
See >>33178513

I've got plenty of useful skills and I also know a ton of people with similar skills. So yeah I'm gonna help my friends and neighbors organize and protect each other, which is how these things actually work outside the movies.

I think with my background and experience I'd last significantly longer innawoods than most people who talk about it like it's a viable plan. And I still think bugging out to go play mountain man is a bad idea.
>>
>>33178513
Better start raising rodents then
ALSO aqua ponics.
>>
>>33180950
No there is always some nigger in threads like this going on about being a raider or some shit it aint going to happen like you think it will.
Fucking seriously ever thread you niggers post your guns and load out and all sorts of shit about how you will rape and murder its retarded.
>>
>>33181016
Oh no I get what you are saying but lone wolf is a dumb idea unless you are mad max with a working car and even then highway inna SHTF is dumb.
Im just going to kill as many gangs and shit as I can and then chew my cyinide tooth while setting of the bomb vest.
Good luck getting my food and ammo then niggers...
>>
>>33178902

No, Cherokee. They've been making SRT Cherokees for like a decade now.
>>
File: 1474508422626.gif (797KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
1474508422626.gif
797KB, 300x198px
>>33173689

No one ever used BJJ in a real fight, because they would get destroyed if the other person was even slightly aware of what they were doing.

>oh god hes shrimping, let me just rip his balls off
>hes swimming, let me break that finger
>HES A TURTLE SHELL MASTER, jesus christ hes retarded.

Sure knowing how to do joint locks is useful, but in a real fight (not mma) you would get your face kicked the minute you tried to buttscoot at the other guy.

Wrestling on the other hand is actually useful, teaches you how to stay up, get up, and keep the other guy down.

Boxing is more useful. Then just learn how to throw leg kicks and knee stomps. DONE. No need for your 10th planet assslide.
>>
>>33169352
He who controls the rocks, controls the wasteland
>>
>>33169230
>Lone Wolf

>How do you find groups to assimilate with?

>Who do you avoid and who do you look for?

Edgy bait.
>>
File: JTF.jpg (81KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
JTF.jpg
81KB, 600x641px
>>33181677
>Edgy bait
How the heck is that edgy bait in any way? Are you saying that you think you should stay a loner the entire time?
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (326KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
326KB, 620x877px
>>33181543
This is just as confusing as the first time you said it
>>
>Get really good at cartography before the fall
>have a ham radio and a dug in camp
>after the fall find settlements
>make a map of all the settlements
>sell the maps to other settlements and traders
>use food and resources to hold up in a radio station
>use settlements and nomads to get a steady source of news
>create a cool name and catchphrase
>play music all day and get donations
>live in comfy radio station till ya die
>wasteland girl yo girls and there is no age of consent anymore
>>
>>33181514
Krav Maga is the best for the apocalypse, cause it teaches dirty fighting with no honor.

>going to the ground is basicly death

>"muh boxing honor, no elbows plz ^w^"
>>
>>33178234
more pls
>>
>>33169230
>go into forest alone in SHTF
>break your ankle, get poisoned, or fail to acquire food for the winter
>die quickly
>>
>>33170262
>then die alone from infection or other disease, broken leg(s), poisoning, animal attack, malnutrition
>>
>>33169991
I'll be waiting in middle GA for the dipshit with the .22.
>>
File: khabib.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
khabib.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>33181514
>No one ever used BJJ in a real fight
Yeah knowing BJJ means you're not alowed to do anything else in a real fight but jockey for position. No one has ever shot a takedown, passed guard and then dropped elbows, fist strikes, and eye gouges until they kill the other guy ever. Has never happened.
>>
Find family
Shoot daddy
Pretend to save family by firing into treeline
Now free stuff and pus pus
>>
File: 1487945663939m.jpg (87KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487945663939m.jpg
87KB, 761x1024px
Militias is not something many are willing to check out. I suggest joining a volunteers firefighting group. Far more useful than a militia in every day to day life. Shtf will probably never happen world wide. It will always be localized. Like Katrina.
>>
>>33169929
Lost.... that is some good shit
>>
>>33184904

Khabib is a sambo guy.
>>
>>33180955
Just buy a metric fuck ton of surplus ones, and if you get a wicked whiff, change it out.
>>
>>33178025
That shit was funny.

I like Lindy Beige.... He is entertaining.
>>
>>33169441
>Get injured = dead
>Can't build fire = dead
>Shelter fails = dead
>Run out of supplies = dead
>Extreme weather = dead

All of these can be solved by having 1 friend.
>>
>>33178220
I don't think you understand just how fucking Huge NYS is.

Even so, how many regular guys/gals can actually survive past the first month? Not many by far.

Especially up here in the winter.
>>
>>33169890
This was a cool photo but you ruined it with your autism
>>
>>33173233
Until someone shoots it.
>>
>>33169890
include me in the screenshot
>>
>>33169991
>Atlanta
That would be like blackhawk down except you're not delta and you'd be raped to death
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 245x206px
Get on my level

I've watched enough amine to learn what to do

>SHTF
>been working on my kegels
>also shoved wine bottles up my ass in preparation.
>Shove pic related up my ass
>Go to gangs/settlements offering my ass in return for food and shelter
>First guy comes in ready for my sweet ass
>nopenottoday.gif
>flex my ass muscles, blasting the fuckier in the dick
>Watch as he falls down onto the floor in pain
>Squat over his face and put two in his skull

>repeat

It's not rocket science, faggots.
>>
I cooked this up a while ago, Thought up as a good kit for a cat-4 chimpout where you lacked the foresight to flee the country, Obviously a best case/cherrypick kinda deal but hey we can all dream.

> Durable relatively light weight rifle in a common cartridge.
> Low weight small size pdw for close urban encounters (If necesarry)
> Pistol to either arm a friend/companion with or to keep handy when sleeping.
> Grenades to either get out of a sticky wicky or secure your surroundings whilst sleeping + act as an early warning system.
> Enough food to last for a quite a while whilst still retaining a relatively low weight, Enough water to last for a few days.
> A change of clothes
> Cooking utensil, Versatile medical supplies/Stimulants, Ammunition to last throughout the event.
> Night vision goggle/Gas mask incase of emergency, Sunglasses to prevent snow blindness.

General strategy: Stay away from large city centers, Group up with the capable members of my family, Try and get up to the finnish border, If finland is compromised then get to the russian border.

Should only take about 2-3 months on foot, Game/Fish can be caught on the way, And presuming i was only with my dad, Or my dad and my grandmother (She's fit for an old woman) which is how i would prefer it, I think we would make it, We got enough skills between us to do it.

> Inb4 toilet paper
No, You dont carry toilet paper around, You fucking scrape that shit off and wash your hands in the snow.
>>
File: result.jpg (177KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
177KB, 680x650px
>>33189301
>>
>>33189301
>hurr no shit tickets be a man
I've wiped my ass with my share of pinecones, sticks, leaves and rocks and I make the effort to pack biodegradable baby wipes whenever I'm /out/
They weigh very little, take up very little space (put them in a ziploc), and function as portable whore showers if need be.
"Wash your hands with snow" might sound badaas to you but oral/fecal contact is a really good way to get sick as fuck in the real world. You're a lot more likely to get giardiasis from poor hygeine than from drinking untreated creek water.
It's not fun when you're 12 miles back running a fever, shitting water and puking. I've been there and I've helped evac others in the same situation. In SHTF that shit will kill you.
Add some fucking liquid soap and hand sanitizer to that list. Particularly if you're planning on scooping shit off your ass with your hand.
>>
>>33184517
>ham radio
any suggestions?
>>
File: 1479095108455.jpg (561KB, 792x3458px) Image search: [Google]
1479095108455.jpg
561KB, 792x3458px
>>33189659
>>
File: This is bait.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This is bait.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>How do you survive if you find yourself on your own in a SHTF situation?
Stock up before SHTF
Take your shit inna woods
Live in a camouflaged hole you dug out over a few days
Use traps and growing for food set up a safe distance away
Spend your days ambushing survivors because most people don't know small unit tactics (you do know small unit tactics right fellow /k/ommrade?)

>How do you defend yourself?
7.62x51mm AR-10 that reliably hits out to 800m
Glock 26
Bugout bag

>How do you find groups to assimilate with?
Watch groups for a few days. Those that are strong and appear willing to take in others is one way.

>Where do you camp? Who do you avoid and who do you look for?
The shittiest location you can find to dig your hole. Make sure you have a hidden irrigation system if you plan on staying the long haul. But still somewhat near resources.

>What should you ideally have if you're a friendless faggot and this scenario is likely for you?
Guns, ammo, food, water, clothing, waterproof gear, survival tools, bow and arrow, whatever else you need.

There are benefits of being lone wolf but that's basically limited to mobility and the amount of resources you need to invest. Downside is everything that comes with strength in numbers being against you.

Pic related. A simple one man ambush I set up with sectors of fire, ranging, and a few explosives on a vehicle I found and set up. Don't think I'd have explosives in a SHTF situation but a good rifle and a few hundred meters can do work if you have the aim. Likewise you can go full mountain man and stay far as fuck away, avoiding any people possible. Just make sure you're proficient at trapping and gardening.
>>
>>33189881
tell me where to learn small unit tactics
>>
>>33188142
A perfect plan.
>>
>>33189991
I'm not the end all be all source but the Ranger Handbook and some Army FMs are where I learned most of my stuff aside from the training. FM 5-31 is boobytraps and skims the surface of it, TC 23-14 is a basic sniper training and employment book as well. Both good in their own regards but take everything as a general lesson to keep in mind. If you can get your hands on the do/k/ument that's a good wide source too.

Just don't forget the importance of simply surviving though. That'll always be the most frequent factor you face over a firefight.
>>
>>33189701
TThanks
>>
>>33190062
Where could a navyfag source em?
>>
>>33189701
Thank you.
>>
>>33190071
You can buy the Ranger Handbook for a nice little package to keep on your ship or just get the pdf online. It's free there just do a search for it. Same for the FM 5-31. Most all of our field manuals free PDF files honestly. I recommend an actual physical copy of the Ranger Handbook though just because it's nice to have and has a ton of information.

We were taught battle drill 1-8 and practiced it fairly religiously. Google will do you good there too.
>>
>>33190144
That's battle drill 1 through 8, not 1-8. Crossing a linear danger area and land navigation are good to practice if you don't know them already as well. Just up to you what you feel is most worth your time.
>>
File: 003.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
kill anybody you see on sight. extra points for dropping remnants of the government still in uniform. its obviously their fault for not making preparedness part of our culture.
>>
File: 1463256635797.gif (1MB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
1463256635797.gif
1MB, 480x394px
>>33169230
I live in a middle of nowhere and work mainly from home translating legal documents making decent enough amount. The nearest town has a general store that has the general necessity, so I usually stock up my house to shit and have all the rooms filled up with canned goods and ammo and what not.
I think it should be fine desu. i may have to worry about invaders but my house is so deep in the woods and nothing too special to look at, plus i keep it locked down most of the time with security cameras and trees growing around the place.
Loneliness will probably get me eventually, but i've been alone for the past 14 years since my wife passed so i doubt ill have any regrets after a few months of being alive without anything to do.
>>
>>33190272
any heir?
own blood is, obviously, preferred, but in some cases nephews and nieces make for great legacy.

any RCC basement?

any moving plan if/when SHTF?

>Loneliness will probably get me eventually
A man's greatest endeavor in life must be to pass on his knowledge and wisdom to worthy student(s).
>>
>>33169941
are you seriously this fucking thin skinned? LMAO youre a fucking pussy
>>
I have to take synthroid everyday. Thyroidectomy years ago. I guess I am screwed. I got plenty of guns and ammo though.
>>
>>33169441
>I'd recommend BJJ
BJJ fag here...
You are an idiot. Bjj serves no purpose in real life self defence unless it is purely 1 on 1. Its a good competition style. Learn a reality based defence which includes a shitload of running away. (You want to live right?)
>>
>>33190332
will probably stay here and hold it down, maybe take in a couple people but im sure that will get me killed real fast.
Only one i left anything to is my niece who's currently in college. My brother and his wife had a pretty bad break up so i ended up taking care of her through middle and highschool. She's like a daughter to me and comes by often so ill probably go looking for her if anything does end up happening.
No basement, but i have a little cabin hidden way in the woods with enough goodies to last a family of 4 for a couple months + another underground water well near it.
>>
>>33169230
Honestly can't stand /k/ threads about innawoods after going on /out/ for a long time now.

Most of you faggots would die from exposure before anything else. Some of you are alright.
>>
>>33170532
I want your life
>>
>>33191789
You want the life of a NEET/possible child who thinks that just because his family knows their ass from a hole in the ground it means that he's capable of being a mountain man via second-hand knowledge?
>>
>>33169555
That better be a fucking tank because those tires are getting blown in SHTF
>>
>>33176358
Yea, it's going to be an uphill battle if it's not already rigged and trapped by someone who saw this coming and decuded to take out competition before it got there.

2 v 4 or 6... I hope these 4 or 6 man groups don't have the same tactical experience you do because then you'll be twice if not tripled out numbered
>>
>>33170262
dem libruls took muh womens
>>
>>33169230
go inna woods
people can go a month or two in the woods with almost no supply's
happens all the time around here when hikers get lost
>>
File: full dummy.jpg (49KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
full dummy.jpg
49KB, 530x530px
>>33169230
>this scenario is likely for you
>>
>>33191789
All in all, it's not all that bad. Growing up poor could have been worse, and I'm proud of all the things I've learned, many of them put into practice.
>>
File: crossfit.gif (990KB, 317x183px) Image search: [Google]
crossfit.gif
990KB, 317x183px
>>33169555
>>
>>33169890
>t. Coldsteel the /k/ommando
>>
>>33173210
Underrated
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.