[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /k/ops here? Ive been considering becoming an officer of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
Any /k/ops here?

Ive been considering becoming an officer of the law and ive spent 30+ hours looking into all aspects and the like.
Id love to hear first hand knowledge from the world famous Malaysian fingerpainting message board.
>>
>>33165391
I'm not a /k/op but I'll bump because I am also interested.
>>
>>33165391
I'm an active cop, 7 years on the job. Been in some sticky situations had to take a few lives on the way all part of the job you get used to it.

I know when I'm on patrol i have my partners back and he has mine. Always be on the lookout, never too complacent. It's a tough life policing this mall but someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>33165452
We need more men like you in this world, anon.
>>
>>33165452
Blart?
>>
>>33165452
I appreciate your memes.
>>
>>33165391
Heh, you think you have what it takes to be a cop, kid? Heh, let me tell you, it's no picnic. You think it's like your Call of Duties and your Pokemans? It's not kid, let me tell you. Welcome to the real world. I've been working temp security at Comic Con for the past 2 years now. Let me tell you, it's life or death on the streets, kiddo. You'll never make it unless you have the street smarts and a sharp eye. People will try to sneak all sorts of stuff on you. I can't tell you how many times I almost died on the streets cause some punk gangbanger tried to sneak in a knife into the con because it was "part of their costume." Fucking punks will kill you in a moments notice, but I do it because I was born for this shit. Maybe when you wake up and smell the coffee, you'll learn this, boyo.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.