[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it make sense that Kennedy's head went back and to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot.png (198KB, 629x385px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
198KB, 629x385px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
>>
>>33163475
Perhaps
>>
>>33163644
Go on...
>>
>>33163475
No it doesn't.
>>
>>33163961
Could you explain, please?

I'm trying to find a video of someone shooting a human head replica but I can't find anything.

I was told that when someone is shot, the entry wound is small but the exit wound is huge.

If Kennedy was shot from behind, it could be deduced that the exit wound (the front of his head) would explode pushing his head back.

But this somehow doesn't make sense.

(Oswald shot from the Depository building from behind Kennedy btw).

A common theory pushed forward is that someone to the front-right of Kennedy in the Grassy Knoll shot him. But wouldn't this mean that the exist wound would push his head forward not back?
>>
>>33163995
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b3_1380206446

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b3_1380206446

Hollywood is not real life. The trajectory of the bullet, the weight of the bullet, the density of the impact point all make a difference when it comes to ballistics.
>>
>>33164092
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=613_1380196192

Full speed of second video.
>>
>>33163475
Sure?

The bullet isn't going to move it. That's almost all him just going limp.
>>
>>33163475
People don't get blown back away from a gun shot. That only happens in movies.
>>
I didn't even know he was shot
>>
File: received_1455448057801356.jpg (65KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
received_1455448057801356.jpg
65KB, 1440x1440px
>>33163475
Look up a video of somebody shooting a watermelon on a pedestal. You would expect the melon to fall back, but instead it will fall forward. Simple physics will explain this phenomenon.
>>
File: interweb cafe shooting.webm (370KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
interweb cafe shooting.webm
370KB, 320x240px
>>33163705
Here is another real assassination where the victim moves backward when shot from behind. It happens.
>>
>>33163475
The CIA covered it up but the actual caliber was a .22
>>
It was just an act

t. JFK
>>
> CIA killed JFK
> Hillary Clinton killed RFK
>>
>>33168814

what this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

sadly this video doesn't have the part where Penn explains that the pillbox hat on the second melon was Teller's idea
>>
>>33163475
A ballistics theory actually was developed because of this very scenario. When shot, the exit wound is usually larger and carries with it more energy (I guess), which causes the head in this scenario, to be pushed backwards (contrary to popular thought, of it going forward).

I'm not sure what the theory was called, I'm sure if you googled a little bit, you can find it. I remember it being pretty easy to find the studies on it.

All in all, the whole event was interesting. Personally, I don't think there was a second shooter. Most of the ballistics experts give the explanation for the paths of the bullets pretty reliably. The whole grassy knoll shit doesn't really make a lot of sense. However, Oswald getting shot sure was sketchy as fuck, but then again, he also did just kill one of the greatest Presidents of all time, so you can bet people were pissed. We may never know everything that happened, which sucks.
>>
>>33163475
The vehicle being in motion could contribute to him going back. If the immediate reaction was "Holy fuck, the president's been shot. I need to get out of here" then any jerk on the accelerator would make him flop back.
>>
The head jarring backwards was caused by severe reactionary muscle spasm due to TBI.
>>
>>33163475
he's riding in the back of a convertible with the top down. try it sometime.
>>
>>33163475

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY
>>
>>33168814
I'm no physicist, but it seems to be along the same principle of a gun's recoil. Leaving the gun/melon creates recoil, and we all know guns don't go flying forwards when they're shot, so why would a melon?
>>
Biological organisms react far too unpredictably when shot to even humor this. A human being is not a lump of ballistics gel, it's a writhing mass of muscle tension and misfiring neurons.
>>
>>33170063
What a technical and involved explanation, Warren Commission. You're /ourgoy/ for sure!
>>
>>33170063
The theory is all bullshit.

I don't anyone who makes these theories up have every watched anyone but JFK get shot. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about JFK's death.
>>
>>33169661
Underrated kek
>>
>>33163995
One theory I heard somewhere or other addressed that by saying that the bullet stimulated a tetanic seizure. I'm not a rocket scientist, so I don't know if it's plausible or if it's just another smokescreen by the Illuminati.
>>
>>33170324
Entering a melon also creates "recoil", and more of it
>>
>>33172972
...Yeah...

That's what I said...
>>
>>33163475
I thought he wore a backbrace?
>>
>>33163475
Back, and to the left.
Back, and to the left.
Back, and to the left.
>>
>what are muscle spasms
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.