[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the military is getting a new sidearm >I'm just hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>the military is getting a new sidearm
>I'm just hype for all the cheap surplus M9s that'll be flooding the market soon
>Don't get your hopes up. Those guns are going to be rounded up, systematically broken, carted to Korea or somewhere, and sold for 1/2 their weight in scrap steel all at taxpayer expense. Then somehow wind up in Syria or the next hotspot regardless. In seriousness though, I'm fairly certain they passed a law saying "LOL, fuck you taxpayer whose money paid for the guns" and said no more U.S. milsurp firearms get sold to the public. The CMP was formed before this, and even still has a clause that says only they can do it, and only in .30 and .45 caliber firearms. (9mm is about .357 cal.)
>>
>>33162979
>systematically broken
What exactly do you think decades of military service does to a handgun?
>>
>>33162979
Most of those m9s are probably gonna be rode hard and hung up wet anyway.
>>
>>33163223
Can confirm. Muhreens regularly get issued M9s that can never hope to function again. Machine gunners keep the useless garbage because otherwise they have to carry M4s in addition to the 240B.
I've seen these things, nothing less than an unmitigated disaster.
>>
>>33163143
creates a couple hundred dollar parts kit for Apex.
>>
>>33164186

I could live with that. Would be pretty /comfy/ to frankenstein one working M9 from multiple broken ones at half the cost of a brand new one.
>>
The Autistic Force has them as well and I would imagine the mass majority of them only get shot once or twice a year if that. So their probably not all shit
>>
I hope a few get out. It would be nice to get some here in California. It's like 700 bucks for a m9 here. Ridiculous.
>>
Fuck this gay government.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.