[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/.... I just used this to try and kill a cockroach....a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: MOSQITORAKET1441980041.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MOSQITORAKET1441980041.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
Hey /k/.... I just used this to try and kill a cockroach....a Giant cockroach....anyways i hit it and then it kinda staggered and disappeared....do you think its dead? Im too scared to go look.... also,Anti-Insect weapons thread....what would happen if i use this on a lizard? cuz THAT fuckers the real reason the roach was flying about in the first place
>>
>>33160530
its an electric bat btw
>>
pics of lizard. I'm gonna assume that you didn't "zap" it for that long. It's probably stunned somewhere. Why not just slap it with a shoe or something..
>>
>>33160530
since you're obviously a women, tits or gtfo. and use a damn shoe like a normal person.
>>
>>33160530
are you 12
>>
>>33160753
>a Giant cockroach
I think he's like 8 or 9
>>
>>33160753
>>33161046
>>33160720

im 23 y/o male...why dont you guys just cover yourself in giant cockroaches and see if you dont get rattled....its not only women that fear insects man jeez

>>33160578
never used it on the lizard.....fear it will burn and stink up the whole place
>>
>>33161136
why would you kill the lizard? the lizards eat the roaches you stupid fucking shit skin. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE ROACHES.
>>
>>33160530
If it scurried away, it'll be fine. It probably hurt or startled it.
If it was enough juice to kill it, it'd be laying right where you zapped it. Electricity isn't like a bullet that damages your flesh and you bleed out.
>>
>>33160530

you gotta catch them underneath it and hold the button until the safety switches it off, sometimes they pop.
>>
>>33160530
That thing is for small bugs like flies.

I know your feels anon I hate roaches. For some reason I used to have tons of roaches in my room a while back that would only come out at night. I'd hear them crawling around my room in the dark and occasionally feel them crawl over me making me go into convulsions to get them off. One night I was trying to sleep and it was very quiet. I opened my eyes and on the roof right above me was a fucking roach. Before I could do anything the Fucker dropped down like some kind of kamikaze faggot right onto me like what the fuck man. Another night I was half sleeping when I felt one walk onto my fucking face and just start chilling on my cheek.

I used to spray them with poison but sometimes that didn't work fast enough or at all. I also used to just shoot some with an old airsoft gun (made quite a mess but it was pretty fun). What you need is pic related. This is the the shit. You close off a section you want bombed and you let it rip and fill the area with poison. I used a clear tarp so I could laugh as thousands of the stupid things came out of hiding confused and scared. The end result was a roach Holocaust. My floor was littered with these upside down roaches of all sizes. Entire generations of roaches decimated by chemical annihilation. Roach genocide is pretty fun to be honest.
>>
File: bugasalt.jpg (78KB, 650x234px) Image search: [Google]
bugasalt.jpg
78KB, 650x234px
>>33160530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTVn6OhATaI
>>
>>33160530
>too scared to look
It's a cockroach, dude. It poses zero threat to you.
>>
>>33160530
what kind of nancy is afraid of a god damn roach?
>>
>>33160530
>wants to kill roaches
>also wants to kill the predator lizard bro that eats roaches
are you retarded or just Australian?
>>
>>33161538
please be real
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.