[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the sp5k been released? I haven't found that many videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Has the sp5k been released? I haven't found that many videos on it. And I haven't seen anyone post a pic of one. I would have thought it'd be more popular.
>>
>>33157341
I got a feeling it's going to be stupid expensive in comparison to it's clones because muh HK namesake.

I want one.
>>
>>33157341
I saw one at a LGS, but I don't care for them

>take MP5k
>slap wonky handguard and a rail on it
>remove tri-lug adapter
>remove paddle release
>charge 50% more than more accurate clones for the HK name

I'll stick with a Zenith or something if I want an MP5 clone.
>>
>>33157412
Don't do it

See here >>>33155456
Your rear sight insert will fall out in a gun battle and you'll be raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>33157412
You're right.

$2500, almost twice the cost of a clone
>>
>>33157412
ugghh even the clones are expensive

still probably going to get a zenith though
>>
>>33157539
I would personally trust HK to get the bolt heads and trunnions right more so than zenith.
We all remember the issues PTR had about cracking trunnions in their 91 series.
>>
>>33157341

literally picking mine up from lgs tomorrow. have a membership so in all paid around $2150 (had it on layaway for a few months). can't wait
>>
>>33157494
The forend helps people not burn/blow their hands off and people like new muzzle devices anyway.

>charge 50% more than more accurate clones for the HK name
Nvm you're retarded and you wouldn't have bought one anyway. Or the clones for that matter
>>
>>33157797
I know what the forend is for. That doesn't make it an accurate rendition of an MP5k.
>an MP5k with SP89 features is a more accurate MP5k than an MP5k made with HK machinery
>$2400 isn't 50% more than $1600 for a clone that's just as good
Looks like you're the retard here.
I'm planning on buying a Zenith because I want an MP5, not an SP89.
>>
File: beer.jpg (65KB, 553x676px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
65KB, 553x676px
>semi automatic subguns
I want an MP5 too but come on, this ain't right.
>>
>>33157528
Not gonna lie, I just added "I want one." in as a half joke because I didn't wanna get
>shut up poorfag
Unless the rail's removeable and the handguard is interchangeable with a normal one, I'm staying the fuck away.

Also, funny enough, I had QC issues with a .45 USP in the past. Sold for profit and moved on.
>>
File: hashtag_not_anyone's_president.jpg (27KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
hashtag_not_anyone's_president.jpg
27KB, 500x282px
>>33157900
>>33157900
>>
>>33157916
I think he meant it was unfulfilling, rather than it shouldn't be legal.
>>
>>33157933
Yeah I understood, I was just posting that because beerfail.
>>
>>33157937
Sorry, I'm a little slow. My meds have fucked up my sleep schedule so bad I can't think straight.
>>
If they learned anything from the EVO it should be easy to customize, or it'll fail
>>
File: 1477236242573.png (393KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
1477236242573.png
393KB, 395x599px
>>33157966
Shit man you too?
>new daily asthma medicine has a lolnosleep side effect
>I'm lucky enough to be born defective... again
>if I don't take it I'll probably die
>seeing doctor to get a different one friday
>haven't slept yet tonight and I have to leave for work in 4 hours
>>
>>33158004
not him, but what do you do for work ?
>>
>>33158010
Senior process engineer for Amalgamated Sugar. They make sugar. I make sure the sugar comes out nice, doesn't stick to the vat walls, and most importantly is cheap using the magic of SCIENCE. Job basically does itself most days while I monitor three plants. If something goes wrong I have to hurry over to whichever plant is in crisis and do something to fix it without fucking up the batch. Usually means I get a Mexican to poke a clump of sugar with a big stick and pray another one doesn't form while the heat is off.
Please do not dox me.
>>
>>33157982
It's an MP5, one of the most prolific subgun designs in history. HK damn well better have made it compatible with existing parts.

It also should've come with a fucking paddle release from the factory. I've never liked HK's button releases on guns like this; they're more difficult to actuate than they should be by virtue of the button being flush with the trigger housing. At least the Evo has a decently usable OEM mag release.
>>
>>33158004
I'm on serafem for depression. It's been helping me a lot, I don't feel like blowing my brains out most days. It's making it impossible to fall asleep or wake up when I want to though. I need to get my prescription changed.
>>
>>33157591
Wasn't that a really long time ago? PTR seem to be quite on top of their shit these days.

>>33158124
>It also should've come with a fucking paddle release from the factory
Blame German export laws, they say paddle releases are a military feature and won't allow H&K to sell a rifle with that to civilians.

If there were no import or export restrictions, we'd still have proper military styled HK33s, HK94s and HK91s to this day, no button bullshit, no German cuckery.
>>
>>33157341
>I would have thought it'd be more popular.

It's an ugly, neutered version of the MP5 that is not compatible with the majority of original / aftermarket part.
From a mechanical standpoint, it's less close to the MP5 than any of the brown people clones, while costing twice as much.
The only people who bought it are die hard HK fanboys who are fine with being cucked as long as they have the HK headstamp.
>>
>>33158371

Dude go shoot guns, if that don't make you happy, go make a family.. Depression drugs are shit for most people as happiness is in the mind and a man can change his mind.. (especially when your following the right life path.. Family, Jesus, Guns)
>>
>>33161865
Anti-depressants can be very helpful for some people.
>>
>>33161865
>>
>>33157591
And WASRs are shit, ammiright?

Better off spending $100 on a mosin or $200 on an SKS, and using the rest for ammo.
>>
>>33158048
Sounds about right. I basically do the same thing for $19/hour but in a factory making bread.
>>
>>33162256
I find it hilarious that people are okay with antidepressants that are expensive, ineffective, and more side effects than primary effects, but think cannabis is worse.

Maybe people should try exhausting natural remedies (exercise, cognitive therapy, diet, herbalism, etc) before agreeing to pay a doctor to fuck their shit up for the rest of their miserable lives.

>B-but now my labs look great!
>>
>>33162392
That's too difficult. Swallowing pills and praying for the best is way easier.
>>
>>33158371
>serafem
Do you mean Sarafem, the rebrand of Prozac? That stuff is garbage mate.

>>33161865
Faith and family won't cure a chemical imbalance that makes it physiologically impossible to experience any pleasure.

>>33162392
>implying natural is always better
Did you send this post by carrier pigeon? Do you only eat crops grown without artificial fertilizers? Do you walk barefoot everywhere? Hyperbole aside natural remidies aren't necessarily better than the miracles of modern medical science. You just happen to be right in the case of fluoxetine and a few others, which are glorified poisons.
>>
>>33162392
My anti-deppressants are actually pretty cheap and do a reasonable job. Like, it's not magic, but at least I'm not cutting myself these days.

I think it's just an issue of irresponsible and shitty psychs writing prescriptions when it isn't always necessary, either because they can't problem solve (their field is full of frauds and lazy incompetent fags, good ones are not the norm), or because they're bribed by big pharma, which is the same reason an obscene amount of people are prescribed Ritalin despite the fact that many don't need it, "Pffffuck it duuude, I'm not making any sense of this, he's probably got ADHD or some shit, whatever, I'll give him a prescription, it'll take me a step closer to that bonus at any rate."

But some people just have fucked up chemistry which makes them deppressed for litterally no good reason at all, and in these cases, medication can be a good solution.

Side effects is a topic in itself. People talk a lot about involuntary suicidal thoughts, and that's as scary as it sounds, almost, I had that with one medication I tried, shit was uncomfortable and gloomy, but I pretty quickly made the connection and stopped using that stuff, and most people do the same (it's not a very common effect at any rate). It depends on the person in question, as well as the drug, some people are just not compatible with some drugs, people are not just wildly different, but the drugs are too, there's a particular group of anti-deppressants which has the really scary side-effects, and which there's quite some controversy about.
>>
>>33162392
Herbalism is 90% new age bogus.
Herbs that work get turned into pills, they don't pull that shit out of nowhere.

You're paying for hippy packaging.
>>
File: 20170301_152300.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_152300.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Heres a pic of the one my store has tight now
>>
>>33157341
>>33157341
It's been released, it's been selling, kind of bummed HK didn't get a closer copy, but people like it. Me personally I'd still go Turk/Paki, they have been really good to me.
>>
>>33162737
gaddamn that thing is sexy. I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>33162660
Were you ever prescribed an obscenely poor choice by a doctor?

I was (still is) a useless dipshit so I was put in Ritalin for a few years, which can make you focus, but I managed to convince my mom to end it because of the horrible headaches it gave me.

So of course an alternative was looked at, Stratera, which has a widely known side-effect of irritability and heightened aggression, the perfect drug for a moody and depressed dipshit teen who's doing badly in school and can't maintain friendships anymore. Fucking genius, right?

It was like fucking bubba taking a Model 66 innagarage and filing away too much material inside the lockwork to make it smoother; I had a hair trigger, the slightest bit of something I had even remote aversion to would make me start boiling, and very easily I could just burst.

Being asked to do the dishes or take the dog for a walk, I'd go ape because there just wasn't any threshold there anymore. So naturally I didn't get shit done in school because I'd just isolate myself, run away or skip school, because I eventually couldn't handle anything without being overcome with rage, I'd lash out at any moment. It was probably one of the worst times in my life, and it went on for quite a while, at least over a year, maybe two (they insisted I would try it for longer).

I've never been so angry in my life (especially irrationally so) and I hope I never will be again.
>>
>>33162779

It's sexy in a way a 10/10 grill would be sexy after you cut off her arms, smashed her knees with a sledgehammer and melted her face off with a blowtorch.
>>
>>33162841
Thankfully not, I've had competent physicians and psychiatrists.

But some perfectly natural shrooms (which were used in therapy prior to the discovery of LSD, which replaced it as the incomprehensible treatment of choice) wouldn't have left you any better off. Stop blaming how heavily processed the drug is and stick to blaming the idiot who gave it to you.
>>
>>33162944
I'd still hit it
>>
>>33162969
I finger fuck itself every day
>>
>>33162953
Hey, I know, it's a drug that can help, but I'm just so baffled by the lack of judgment on their part to prescribe it to me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.