[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is the reasoning on gun free zones. literally the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: home-cat.jpg (43KB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
home-cat.jpg
43KB, 512x349px
The fuck is the reasoning on gun free zones. literally the least logical idea I've ever fucking heard, I hate that I have to go to them if I ever do. Why is this still a thing.
>>
>>33156024
because guns are bad
you should know better asking a question like that in a forum where we discuss how we hate guns
>>
>>33156024
All joking aside, most of these people don't understand guns and have no desire to learn.
>>
>>33156024
desu it's probably gang affiliated youths
don't want kids to give up on school and rely on gangs 100% so they can actually be a normal person
>>
>>33156024

Aren't there a few states with laws saying that the owners of a gun free zone can be held liable if a violent crime that could have been stopped by a gun occurs on their premises?
>>
>>33156024
I mean for a place like a courthouse that has cops I can see it, that way anyone who prints you know is bad and there are guards already present. And yeah I could see the argument for no STUDENTS being allowed to have guns on campus but yeah as a general rule its dumb.

Being able to see how the other side can reasonably think it does not equal agreeing.
>>
>>33156024
the idea is that if you see some asshole open carrying there you immediately know they're a bad man up to something, unlike your average Starbucks where some fuckwit with an AR is just some Autist thinking he's the Rosa Parks of guns.

Downside: making it gun free means there's fuck all average folk who would CC can do anything about it.
>>
To satisfy soccer moms and other braindead people too lazy to research how guns work. I had a friend the other day tell me that getting shot twice or more is instant death regardless of where you get hit or caliber.
>>
>>33156851

You keep bad company.
>>
>>33156834
everyone carries, guy comes in with AR, shoulders, gets two shots off before he gets shot by 3 cunts at once

everyone carries, guy comes in with pistol, draws, gets 6+ shots off, gets his brains blown out by 3 cunts at once

nobody carries, guy comes in with AR, he starts shooting and doesn't stop for 3 minutes until the cops arrive, kills himself

nobody carries, guy comes in with pistol, see above

so maybe 4-5 casualties with the gunman dead vs 30+. i'll take the fewer casualties.
>>
>>33156024
Liberals are so fucking naive they honestly believe a sign will stop someone from shooting a place up.
>>
Depopulation agenda.

Gun free centers are where elderly, sick, young, and government employees are.

Taking away their guns is the first step to killing them.

The elderly and government workers contribute little to society, children make more babies we don't have farms to feed, etc.

Isn't it strange people that want to defend themselves can't but insane people intent on mass murder always find weapons.

Wow. Its almost like its intentional
>>
>The fuck is the reasoning on gun free zones.
To have an area where only people authorised to carry a gun are allowed to. Important part to remember is that people can still be authorised to carry guns.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.