[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah. Those Classic Firearms H&K USP Compact LEMS that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170227_154119.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_154119.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
So yeah. Those Classic Firearms H&K USP Compact LEMS that some anon thought might have RFID chips in them.

Well, they have RFID chips in them.

I don't really mind, I think it's a neat conversation, and it scares people that don't understand technology.
>>
>>33140195
Anyone know of a reader/writer for the RFID tag that I can get commercially?
>>
>>33140195
So, hold on.
As a fucktard, what's okay about having electronics in firearms?
I mean, Remington tried and Chiapas tried and all the guns that have had them have been kinda meh but that aside why do we not want them and is all the fear justified?
>>
>>33140226
the RFID chip is just for cataloguing. Same idea as those datamatrix barcode stickers that people put on their guns to make it look like they have government property.
>>
>>33140226
People don't like the idea of having an extra thing to go wrong in a gun that their life may depend on.
>>
>>33140251
yeah, but the chip in this isn't mechanically a part of the gun, it can't stop the gun from firing, and it doesn't any way to track you (it would need power and a co-processor for that sort of thing)
>>
>>33140195

I've got one of these I'm picking up from my FFL tomorrow. Are you sure that's an rfid chip and not just the recess where one would go? My other HK pistols have the spot but no chip.
>>
>>33140293
Yes, I'm sure. With the right lighting i can actually see copper coil in it, and it's clearly not the same material as the plastic grip.
>>
>>33140274
If it's not fear of an electronics failure then it's paranoia of some shady government organization scanning guns to see who they belong or something. Fear doesn't have to be rational
>>
>>33140341
I get it, but if you scanned the RFID on one of these the only data you'd get is the serial number and maybe a number representing the number of times it's been repaired.
>>
>>33140274
I get that.
I means why should we not be afraid.
>>33140245
That makes sense.
>>
>>33140324

Awesome. If I end up with one in my USP Compact I'm buying an rfid reader and messing with it. I've heard they have some onboard storage for ID info and armorers notes.

Gotta rename it something good. "Warhead, Nuclear. W68"
>>
>>33140215
https ://store.ryscc.com/
>>
File: IMG_20170210_062127.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_062127.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>33140450
TYVM familio
>>
>>33140498
Forewarning, these are not point and click things with no-hacker interfaces.
>>
>>33140195
Are there any unique roll marks on them compared to white market US USPs? Patiently waiting for mine....
>>
>>33140523
No problem. I'm a software engineer, by trade.
>>
>>33140536
If you can find an RFIDLer those are awesome as well. Price is a bit higher but iirc it supports higher frequencies.
>>
>>33140525
I didn't see any. "BE" date mark.
>>
>>33140591
I mean, aside from the import marking.
>>
>>33140384
maybe even "FBI surveillance vehicle 017" hehehehehehe
>>
File: RFID Chip Usage.jpg (2MB, 694x7000px) Image search: [Google]
RFID Chip Usage.jpg
2MB, 694x7000px
Why are gun forums such garbage?
>>
>>33140195
I emailed HK they said

>" The chip does nothing but make it easier for Germany to track the pistol on their RFID reader program while it is in their possession."
>>
>>33140274
passive sensor technology
>>
>>33140195
I dont want know fucking BATF or other law enforcement agency nor UN, or other invading foreign nations to track my guns. Besides all the fucking anti trump libturds and anti trump GOP establi-shits gotta go.
>>
>>33146254
You assholes are everything wrong with the gun community
>>
>>33146254
If it flares your tism so much then pop the gun in a microwave for all of 2 seconds. Fuck.
>>
>>33146422
yeah he should have voted for Hillary or something, right

just go back to calguns jesus
>>
If it's an NFC tag you could read it with your cellphone
>>
>>33146254
Yea, countries are prepping teir 1 operators, fuelling up their planes, running support crew by the hour, and dedicating resources to target you specifically, because you are special and let no one tell you otherwise.
>>
>>33146565
I know we preppers the most we can do is play 1980s Afghan mujhadeen against Neo Soviet, PRChina-PLA, and libturd anti-gun UN/NATO forces (Germany, France, UK, etc).

Most of the American cities would be bombed and then motar the shit out of them two

>>33146422
I am non white, working middle class cis male.
I voted for Trump even though my shitty ex golden state voted for Shillary.

Keep the death penalty

deport the illegal aliens (I rather starve fuck those beaner spics and mudslimes, we dont need any more white liberals either, since the white race has been heavily tainted by SJW cultural marxist bullshit, note they are white illegal aliens from Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Eastern Europe ) BTW the girl Im dating and fucking is illegal and dont care if she and her family got deported.

Make American English the official language fuck the Spanish shit thats on signs of stores.

Require voter ID.

NO LGBT rights/special previlage
they have their faggot-queer-dyke marriage rights but its still going to be officially civil union not marriage, and the bakery, church/mosque/temple/synagogue never has to let to them wed if they dont want to. No LGBT adults adopting kids. (except dykes adopting boys, I dont think they rape or molest them).
NO LGBT in LEO & military.
>>
File: tumblr_lo5jd43OCf1qdnwiro1_500.gif (493KB, 491x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo5jd43OCf1qdnwiro1_500.gif
493KB, 491x258px
>>33146749
you sound fairly upset. have you considered sucking it up and not being a bitch?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.