[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else get more excited about the guns or equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: pepe popcorn.jpg (50KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
pepe popcorn.jpg
50KB, 600x620px
does anyone else get more excited about the guns or equipment used in up coming films then the films themselves?

what are some movies, shows or games that you are looking forward to seeing what they use?
>>
I always like when they are using a gun that I own personally.
>>
>>33138663
I honestly don't give a shit about guns used in movies. I feel the same way about guns in games.

I like real guns that I can physically manipulate.
>>
>>33138663
Maybe not "more excited" for the movie itself. But it does make the movie a little more fun to watch. It's just kindof a butterflies feeling when you see it used.
>>33138680
this.
>>
>>33138663
movies
>ghost in the shell
>jurrassic world
>blade runner
the latter had some good gunplay and GTS has the potential for cool future weapons
>video games
gta 6 when it comes out, they got dangerous close to being cartoonish like saints row. not sure if I like it
>>
>>33138663
I really liked the beretta Inox stainless remington shotgun combo the red dragon uses in season 3
IF the show ever gets picked up again Id like to see more of that. It was classy and beautiful as fuck
>>
>>33138680
same, its one less that I want to buy
>tfw seeing john wick chp 2
>cant afford that much H@K
>>
>watching movie
>good guy uses a 1911

It's the little things that make life worth living, guys.
>>
strike back movie
>>
>>33140368
I thought GTA 5 had excellent characters, not cartoonish at all.

>>33138663
No, Hollywood almost won't hover a camera on an interesting firearm for more than 1.5 seconds. Pretty sure it's on purpose.
>>
>>33147273
franklin was a the typical hood rat the game has had forever

Michael was a bit boring, but grounded

trevor was an edge lord super man and made the game ridiculous and not in a good way

id rather they have a more serious tone with some dark humor like gta 4 had
>>
>>33149680
Im not sure its still considered edgy when theres a good chance theyll follow through with the shit they say
>>
File: Baltimore PD Build_zpszsjt0tda.jpg (111KB, 256x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore PD Build_zpszsjt0tda.jpg
111KB, 256x1024px
>>33138663
This is why I still watch the walking dead. The weapon manipulation, use of blanks and general common sense is hot garbage, but damn if there's not always interesting assortments of long guns hand guns and holsters.

I really like pistols and holsters being shown, not sure why it just seems overlooked too often.

I want to jump through the TV at every cop show ever, all the "detectives" always dress with the gun at the 2:30, it makes me furious and incapable of giving a shit about anything going on.
>>
I'm excited for Dunkirk, it looks pretty fuckin hype. I'm kinda worried about his casting choice for the Germans though. I noticed in one of the trailers that what I'm assuming is a German fighter ace is being played by Tom Hardy. Which makes me a little sad because I was hoping the Germans would just speak German and have it subtitled but it looks like they're going the easy road. I doubt Tom Hardy would be able to pull off believable German so they'll just have them speak English.
>>
>>33150641
trevor was there to appease 14 year olds
>shoots down military planes
>then sky dives out of military planes
>drives a dirt bike onto a moving train
>then crashes that train and free falls from a bridge

completely ruined any immersion for me. I get his purpose was to be a super man on meth to sell the game but it was too over the top with it and his plot armor. Im worried they will go the way of saints row or COD and just become ridiculous shells of their former selves
>>
File: walking-dead-governor.jpg (105KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-governor.jpg
105KB, 612x380px
>>33150708
Tell me more about the weapon manipulation....
>>
File: high tang grip.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
high tang grip.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>33150912
while that is probably the singular largest sin committed ever on the show and makes my blood boil. The grips like this are what have killed my soul because it happens almost every episode.
>>
File: Real_fuckin_hollywood_style.webm (2MB, 1054x438px) Image search: [Google]
Real_fuckin_hollywood_style.webm
2MB, 1054x438px
>>33138663
It's hard to get excited when hollywood demonstrates such a balatant disregard for even the most basic concepts of firearms/militaria.
>>
>>33151270
lol
>>
>Finally get around to watching Lord of War
>Get mildly triggered by the AK shill scene
>>
>>33150728
I assumed he was a british fighter pilot.
>>
The vietnam-era gear in the new king kong movie.
>>
>>33151400
No, I looked at the cockpit windows and they're very squared off, it definitely looks like a Bf-109.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.