[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know going to fight in the Middle East for any faction is pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Ukraine-0430.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine-0430.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
I know going to fight in the Middle East for any faction is pretty fucking dumb and also illegal but what about going to the Ukraine and fighting for a far-right militia there?

>tfw I may actually get to be part of a literal RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD in my lifetime

How hard is it to get to the front in the Ukraine? I assume fighting is still going on even though the media's been quiet about it recently.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>33135247
i dunno but weev did it so it cant be too hard
>>
>>33135247
What camo pattern is that?
>>
Based on my observation...If you can't speak Ukrainian or Russian (at the very least) you are going to struggle.
Some far right volunteer battalion will take you in with malice; only to make use of you and possibly deprive you of your belongings and leave you stranded and penniless. I'm not stating Ukrainians are bad but you got to be careful with who you are dealing/or in contact with, since some of them are criminals before the conflict.

Also some oblast of Ukraine are very remote and will require you to rent a car since public transport are often unreliable and comes once a day.
>>
>>33135247
Go right now. I dare you, pack your shit and go.
>>
>>33135247
Find them on social media, there was quite a few western volunteers for Croatia during the Bosnian war whom even got paid, they had their own unit.

There has been quite a few westerners fighting for Ukraine during his war. Most famously was a well known Swedish sniper. - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28329329
It happens alot and the Ukrainians have their own problems to sort out so they're not going to bother robbing you if you're willing to fight for them like this anon >>33137862
suggested. Not only that yo0u won't be going with anything bar your passport so there won't be much to rob.

A fair few Ukrainians speak English, not only that they would put you with other English speakers.

Try find a contact for the Azov Battalion online and speak to them, it's not illegal either the only reason there's a taboo against going to Syria is because of the war on terror.
>>
As stupid, though not as inherently dangerous.

I did the same thing in Croatia. I'd left the British Army in 1990, messed around for a few months and ended up out there by 1991. There were a lot of Brits out there, we were the most common nationality of foreigners fighting for Croatia, but there were some genuine lunatics. Do I regret my decision? No, but I can't say with certainty that I would volunteer again. Croatia is a fine country, and the Croats are good people, but it wasn't my war.

Personally I would avoid Ukraine. You're not fighting for something clear cut. Not that we were, but at least in the early days it had that appeal. Ukraine doesn't have that. It's not your war and if you don't have something to bring to the table you're either going to be suspected of being a spy (as, unfortunately, happened many times in the Balkans) or a liability at best.

If you are interested in going, which you shouldn't be, have a good think about it in advance and speak to a lawyer in your own country.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.