[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your whole life will go by without experiencing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: tfw.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
35KB, 645x552px
>your whole life will go by without experiencing the exhilaration of combat
>>
>>33135125
good. I prefer my range time where the target doesn't shoot back.
>>
>>33135125
Go down to a dive bar on Saturday night and pick a fight with someone, you pussy.
>>
>>33135131
>drunken slurry sissyfisting
>combat

pick one
>>
>>33135134
Just let me know how much exhilaration you are lacking when Jimbo is doing his best to crush your skull into the curb.
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>33135125
>tfw I have my combat action ribbon and nobody can ever take it away
>>
File: 1449298403804.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1449298403804.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>want to be in infantry
>remember that the reality of war and fighting is fucking scary
>getting your limbs blown off from an IED
>seeing your best friends get killed
>getting traumatic brain injury
>getting shot in the neck and being a paraplegic for the rest of your life
>all while nobody including the government giving a shit about you or what you did
>>
>Enlisted just as my country stopped all Combat deployments.
Took the early ticket out with a medical discharge during training.
>>
>>33135125
Fuck off nigger, join the army or muhreens and there's a good chance you'll get deployed sometime in the next few years. It's retarded to think that America can manage to keep it's big jew nose out of other countries' business for any length of time. I guarantee there'll at least be another brushfire war in the next 5 years, if not something bigger.
>>
>>33135125
Thank goodness for that. I'd rather not experience it.
>>
It's one of those things that 99.999% of the population has never ever done and never ever will

If you're from a country with a small military, it's completely unheard of, even in britain, tell anyone you went to Afghanistan or Iraq and they'll go "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT REALLY WHAT WAS IT LIKE DID YOU SHOOT ANYBODY TELL ME EVERYTHING"

Say the same in the USA, nobody cares because every tom, dick and harry has been there
>>
>>33135125
Don't remind me.
Every once in a while I come home from my shitty retail gun store job and hate that I haven't finished school yet and don't have a career. Then I watch combat YouTube videos or TV shows and wonder what would've happened if I had just enlisted like my grandfather did.
I'm contemplating joining Azov but at this point in time that might earn me a one way ticket to Ukraine that will end with a public hanging because the US is going to be buddy buddy with an ex-KGB asset and his neo-commie henchmen.
>>
>>33135125
>you'll never be a military pilot
>never be the captain of your own highly advanced warship
Why bother?
>>
>you will never high-speed low-drag it on the little birds
>>
I've never been in a gunfight and I was never in the military, but I've had to fight someone who was trying to kill me.

imo it counts
>>
>>33135357
They wouldn't take you anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
Why?
I don't really understand what the sudden influx of people saying 'MAN I WANNA SHOOT PEOPLE AND DIE' like they were fucking in warhammer or some shit.
I think I preferred /k/ when it was chill, but perfectly willing to blow your head off if you were a cunt.
>>
>>33137928
Disregard autistic children and post the posts you want to see.
>>
>>33135129
This. I don't want to be around guys that have hard-ons for killing someone in some fantasy home defense or combat situation.
>>
>>33135125
I shot two men In Iraq. Enjoy the fact you don't.

Because one guy was clearly 20. But the other one was clearly a kid. Maybe 14?

And think about him everyday of my life. I was just doing what my government wanted me too. Trust me man, it's not glorious or anything. If I go-to hell, then that's the path I chose.
>>
>>33135125
If I never have to experience combat, then life went the right way for me.
>>
>>33135149
In 40 years time that ribbon will translate as "baby murderer" or something in libtard America.
>>
>>33138105
>And think about him everyday of my life
u gay or something m8?
>>
>>33138185
>M8

Well I'm not European. M8.

No, I signed up to fight men. I think it's unfortunate they use children to fight.
>>
>>33135125
Dont worry,China is your next opponent be that because Jap island,Filipino bs or HongKong assimilation in 2056.
Im sure Murrica will step up and save the world and you could die for someone else's game..
>>
>>33138238
Brits aren't European either, fuck those gay europoors m9

In the time it took me to write this more """"children'""" come soldiers died in the middle east.

That one child you gave a bottle of water to had his hands cut off for collaborating by his father after you left, he died because he couldn't feed himself.

That chai boy you saw is now dead because of the shame it brought his family, even though he had no say in it.

While writing all that one of those """"child"""" soldiers beheaded someone be it in the middle east or Africa.

All those inevitable deaths, of """children""" certain to die. But alas you and your m8's are still alive because you took the shot.

Which may not mean much to you, but to the families of your m8's it does and even to yours.

Age is just a number, a """"child"""" today a cell leader tomorrow.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>33135125
>assuming this much about the life of every /k/uck

>pretending to know the future
>>
>>33135125

this is what books are for

so i can read about combat and then post on the internet like i'm totally tacticool operator

otherwise again books are great for reading about things that I personally will never experience

next - is your penis a meme or do you actually use it ?

lol
>>
>>33138334
What the fuck? Just blew my brain.

I'm pretty sure Brits are European. I don't really care though.
>>
>>33138105
Is it really that hard to kill a sandniggers that you're so scared for life? After all the shit they've been doing on Europe I think I'd be able to do it easily if I joined the military. Plus I don't really feel empathy for those not of my race.
>>
>>33138415
>I'm pretty sure Brits are European

They're in the European continent, but have a similar position to Russia in regard to it. They like to keep it at arms length and keep it divided. Every now and again the sea monster will unleash its tentacles on Europe, but the people aren't really European. Even the pro EU Brits aren't European. They think they are but they don't have the European mindset or European tastes.

They're European in the same sense that Egyptians are African and Indians are Asian. They're near it and have dialogue with it but it's just different.
>>
>>33138415
Nah fuck Europe, our Island is slowly floating away from them.

My babble was trying to help if you can see sense in it.
>>
Spend some time in a truama center and it will kill those desires real quick.
>>
>>33138464
>tips fedora
>>
>>33138464
It's as easy as squeezing a trigger. You ever seen that Vanilla Ice movie? Go ninja Go ninja GO. One was a kid tho.
>>33138469
Whatever BTFO 1776.
>>33138477
I think we are both drinking.
>>
>>33138545

>You ever seen that Vanilla Ice movie? Go ninja Go ninja GO

that was a TMNT movie, unless you're referring to Cool As Ice which didn't even have that part.
>>
>>33138605
Yeah. Teenage Mutant Turtles 2. That's it. Still that shit was gangster, and vanilla ice wrapped. That shit happened.
>>
Well, I'm mexican, so I guess that statistically I have a bigger chance to see "combat", even though that would most likely be translated as "innocent bystander casualty".
Sometimes I think I'd be safer down in Syria.
>>
Sooooo my unit is deploying to EGYPT

What are the chances ISIS really tries to do something the MFO presence and we get to fight them off?

>Protip: I'm aware its next to none
>>
>>33138630
How wasted are you? Lmao.
>>
>>33138464
Paper-cut levels of edginess.
>>
> you will never be a navigator on a tu-95
> you will never wave your favourite titty mags at f-22 pilots through a tiny porthole while skirting alaska at 35,000 ft

just end me now
>>
>>33138630
You are so fucking white it hurts.
>>
>>33135125
OP do you even like exhilaration

Do you seek out other high risk environments or activities?
>>
>>33138679
7.5/10.

>>33138725
Put your sunglasses on jungle ape. If I take my clothes off you could go blind from the whiteness.
>>
>>33138762
You drunk fuck, get the hell out.
>>
>>33138854
Yeah, but was I supposed to take my clothes off?

I'm a valuable member of this Internet community.
>>
File: android_shaggy.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
android_shaggy.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
>>33137928
It's an answer to the existential question of suicide. For some, life is only experienced when it's being challenged or threatened. It's the same reason people like to go innawoods and try their hand at survival and stuff.

>muh animating contest of life
>>
>>33138362
>being such a newfag you cannot read and comprehend greentexts
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>33139062
>replying to a shitpost

>taking bait
>>
>>33135125
i live in germany so i wouldnt sign this statement with 100 percent reasonable certainty
>>
>People here wish to kill others.
Why does nobody, even outside of /k/, follow the ideology to fight only when needed but always resolve conflict through talking or negotiation?
>>
File: 1469854502870.png (787KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1469854502870.png
787KB, 654x539px
>>33138032
>on /k/
nigga what the fuck
>>
>>33135426
>Why bother?
because you haven't tried
>>
File: old man.jpg (114KB, 960x950px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
114KB, 960x950px
>>33135125
I'm okay with not being in the military now because not much is happening and I know I'd hate it, but I'm afraid that I'm gonna turn 40 or 50 and then WW3 happens and the army won't accept me anymore cause I'll be too old. Maybe I could just fly out to the front lines and start shooting anyways, I'd be an old man at that point anyways, who's gonna stop me?
>>
>never disciplined enough to lose the 30 lbs it would've taken to join a branch of the armed forces
>went to EMT school instead
>gotten shot at by druggies and random thugs simply because I wear a uniform
>gotten nearly beaten to death by a maniac in the back of an ambulance
>gotten nearly hit by drunk drivers while working a wreck

I've had my experiences with adrenaline and people attempting to take my life. I never had a gun to shoot back like I so richly craved. I feel cheated as fuck.
>>
>>33142454
I like guns, I like gun rights, I don't like violence. Though, I'm not a retarded hippy, I'd rather be prepared with a firearm than be defenseless.
>>
>>33135125

Go to Detroit or the hood?
>>
>>33135125
Eh its not that great desu
>guys on the way there all nervous and silent
>thoughts of IEDs on road making you paranoid
>just kind of hope y'all don't get killed or at least injured too terribly by sand savages
>get there
>shots come in
>shoot back a bunch
>not even sure if you hit them but everything quiets down
>drive through town more
>head back

The shenanigans you and your buddies get into on base are honestly the best part of serving
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.