[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We could be getting South Korean Garands soon! How much do y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1373243057469.jpg (489KB, 1247x957px) Image search: [Google]
1373243057469.jpg
489KB, 1247x957px
We could be getting South Korean Garands soon! How much do you think they'll go for if they hit the market?

http://www.guns.com/2017/02/20/bill-filed-to-bring-south-korean-m1s-back-from-overseas/
>>
>>33130899
Rusted to shit potmetal fake Garands? Best I can do is $200.
>>
>>33130921
Most of the Garands in Korea were American surplus if I'm not mistaken.
>>
No one else is excited about this? It'll be Garand and Carbine galore.
>>
>>33130936
And they've been beaten to shit and stored poorly.
Even the guys that strip them to sell as parts kits passed these over.
>>
>>33131137
They can't be that bad. Source?
>>
>>33130899
>import marks on an M1
It's going to piss me off but I'll buy one
>beat to shit
Not taking care of things you where loaned is nigger tier.
>>
>>33131273
Talked with an importer looking ot buy them.
Stocks are garbage, bores are rsuted and worn, bolts and oprods also rusted to to shit. Beat hard by drill teams and conscripts and put away in open climate warehouses without proper cleaning.
Teh M1 carbines were in similar shape.
>>
>>33130899
the last time they showed up in bulk (greek ones as I recall) around 2009-10 they were sold for about $300 otd but it would be difficult to say for sure until they actually arrived and distribution was determined.
>>
>>33131327
I can't imagine that's all of them. Why would Century spend 30 million on surplus Garands if they were all rusted hunks of shit?
>>
>>33130899
Oh thank god.
>>
I wonder if we can buy them by the crate like nuggets
>>
>>33131384
So they'll turn around and sell them at $1,000. And people will gobble that shit up if you put "Last Crate Special" on your adds.
>>
>>33132276
If we can and they're 250 or less, I'm buying a crate and gifting every male in my family one for xmas
>>
century brung some of these in back in the 80's

they were worn out a beat to shit.
>>
>>33131384

Because they can buy them for under $150 and still sell them for $600-700 and people will freak and call it a steal.
>>
>>33131384
Because it's Century and the people who buy their guns in the first place are retards who aren't actual gun enthusiasts and therefore don't know enough to know they're getting ripped off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.