[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you like to see coming from firearms related start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

What would you like to see coming from firearms related start up companies? Can be any type of firearm related product. I'm in the process of starting a business making holsters and other shit and am seeing what the market wants when it comes to products.
>>
File: 1488076174290.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488076174290.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>33129091
>What would you like to see coming from firearms related start up companies?

A red fiber optic for the PX4 along with many other one of the more obscure handguns out in the market lacking sight options such as the Jericho, Sphinx and Steyr line of pistols.
>>
since you posted a piece of shit light, how about a company other than surefire that can make a weaponlight worth a damn? Inforce a shit, streamlight is barely any better

as for the holster business, good fucking luck bro. Everyone's making "custom" kydex holsters these days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleK7uUnAyg&t=322s
but this guy says it right. Want to stand out in the holster market? Start with a good quality holster. Kydex makes this easy. Then, have good prices, good lead times, and a good relationship with your customers
>>
>>33129709
>other than surefire that can make a weaponlight worth a damn?

It's funny because the XC1 is actually pretty lame.
>>
>>33129724
it's lumen output is still 200, which is pretty good, and the runtime might be short, but that's a compact fucking weapon light, who other than viridian and surefire makes a light that small that is worth a damn? that inforce is closer to an x300 in size anyways, and there's not an option out there that really competes in that category. Arisaka makes a good slightly cheaper scout light clone, but on pistol lights, it's a small market.
>>
>>33129944
I have an INFORCE and it works fine for what I need. Im eager to test the new gen of their pistol light coming soon
>>
>>33129091
Honestly it's hard to fuck up holsters.

Another idea since you're already looking to work with plastics is possibly a new brace to see about introducing to the market. I mean shit, the worst thing that can happen is the atf says no and they keep your sample.
>>
File: colt all american.jpg (44KB, 548x401px) Image search: [Google]
colt all american.jpg
44KB, 548x401px
>not polymer
>not striker fired
>experiment with other rounds, 380s, 32 ACP, .327 magnum, ect
>more single stacks that have some size to them, not match box tiny
basically anything thats not a glock copy. Anybody does anything different then that and it has my immediate interest, but ANOTHER glock clone? flies under my radar
>>
File: 574574575.png (806KB, 1487x570px) Image search: [Google]
574574575.png
806KB, 1487x570px
>>33129709
>>33129944
Checkm8
>>
>>33129944
>it's lumen output is still 200, which is pretty good, and the runtime might be short, but that's a compact fucking weapon light, who other than viridian and surefire makes a light that small that is worth a damn?

The XC1 is lame in the fact that a lot of them have functional issues and the fact that Surefire designed the controls to be low profile for no other reason to make it more slim. Despite this, the Glock 19 is wider than the low profile controls and it's the gun they designed the light for.

X300's and Scouts are great but the XC1 is meh. Hopefully they unfuck it with the XC2 but I'm not holding my breath
>>
>>33129091

a prebuilt AR with out a goddamned a2 sight and a2 furniture for fucks sake, everybody takes the A2 grip and buttstock off and puts magpul shit on it anyway.

or on the flipside, a complete M16A2 clone that costs no more than 750 complete with gi mags and everything

id like to see a pistol with a safe action trigger and a heel mag release or at least an ambi mag release (tfw wrong handed)

an AR lower with a selector that goes from safe to single to binary, thatd be cool (fuck you atf)
>>
I want to see another early Colt-esque firearms startup dedicated to producing weird inventive shit instead of firearms utility being relegated to the realm of mallninjas
>>
File: 1481041686952.png (99KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
1481041686952.png
99KB, 234x231px
All I want is a quality reproduction DD manufacturer to make a shitload of grenade and rocket launchers but that's way beyond a startup's grasp.

Fuck man if I had an idea I'd have a company instead.
>>
File: 1380764432396.jpg (28KB, 342x390px) Image search: [Google]
1380764432396.jpg
28KB, 342x390px
>>33134684
>wants inventive shit
>really wants regurgitated repros of old ass guns
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.