[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn ride into battle like they did and charge the enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 091121_7030 _02.jpg (72KB, 460x406px) Image search: [Google]
091121_7030 _02.jpg
72KB, 460x406px
>ywn ride into battle like they did and charge the enemy head on

Why live
>>
>>33127245
There is still a chance

>I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It is a cycle anon, it will happen again after the Nuclear holocaust. We'll just have to redevelop the tech.
>>
File: Elizabeth Pear.jpg (336KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Pear.jpg
336KB, 1275x1650px
>Hood rats and /pol/lution will both ride long-legged pit bulls into battle while wielding AKs and shitty homemade STG-44s
>/k/ will continue riding legit vehicles while still nogunz
>>
>>33127245
You probably wouldn't have back then either, given that maybe only 5% of the population was able to afford that kind of gear.

You would have slogged onto the battlefield on foot, or maybe just died of typhus beforehand.
>>
>>33127245
You still can just in tanks or IFV's instead
>>
>>33127245
>random guy with a halberd hacks the legs of your horse
>you fall on the ground and you break your bones
>certain death

No thanks
>>
>>33127377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNWi-ZWL3c
>>
>>33127661
>"just dodge the 12ft lance coming towards you at 30mph, then sweep the horse's legs with your 6ft halberd my lad, you'll be fine"
Sound advice.
>>
File: Dakota Fire Hole.jpg (373KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dakota Fire Hole.jpg
373KB, 1024x768px
>>33127377
Fucking imagine, a squad of /k/ommandos pulls up onto a hill and sees a compound of some sort. A bunch of dugouts connected by trenches and tunnels, surrounding an orchard.

War cries erupt in the distance as a dust cloud rises in a long wall. Redguards of all shapes and sizes are riding atop dogs as they wave their gold-colored gats in the air, an unorganized stampese of stupidity.

Doors flop open all around the compound as the /pol/lution spews upward, chinless Mexican/Arab-looking teens led by some burly stormfronters. Homemade stick grenades and STG-44s piled on, they mount up on their own dogs and charge headlong at the ghetto horde.

The resulting carnage is mostly due to friendly fire: the ghetto horde lacks discipline and accusations of Israeli saboteurs hiding amongst the /pol/lution causes teamkills on a scale never seen before.

The squad descends the hill and begins exploring the compound. What do they find...
>>
>>33128611
They find a massive cache of dragon dildos
>>
>get a small cut
>die horribly of sepsis

Or

>die of plague

No thank you.
>>
>>33127245
You could go work at medieval times as a stunt actor and get to joust all day er day
>>
>>33128734
What a stupid meme
>>
Does anybody else have a really hard time envisioning these bygone eras? I know this stuff actually happened, but when I try and imagine it, it doesn't seem real.
>>
>>33128911
People in the future will think the same about you, anon.
>>
>>33129168
Except today we have video cameras and blogs and shit where people in the future will be able to have a really good view of what our lives were like. All we have from back then is literature and it's not about day-to-day stuff.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x724px
>>33127245
Eat shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.