[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's dad has a handgun that was used in a crime (robbery)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1481089210969.jpg (52KB, 613x617px) Image search: [Google]
1481089210969.jpg
52KB, 613x617px
My friend's dad has a handgun that was used in a crime (robbery) 10 years ago that he is willing to sell to me for $200 less than market value. It's got its numbers filed off so I think it's ok. Should I?

I'm tired of being noguns.
>>
>>33125246
its a hi-pointe 9mm and he's selling it for only $55
>>
>>33125206
>It's got its numbers filed off so I think it's ok.
go for it. in fact, you should post pics on Facebook after friending your local police department and the BATFE. they will congratulate you on your wise purchase.

you are doing the right thing, anon. this is how you succeed.
>>
>>33125206
nice try atf
>>
File: scotty kilmer.jpg (281KB, 1040x555px) Image search: [Google]
scotty kilmer.jpg
281KB, 1040x555px
>>33125258
i can tell you are trying to ruse me, sir
>>
>>33125206
im sure nothing could go wrong
>>
then when you get caught with it and drilled by detectives as to who you got it from, you'll post here asking for legal advice. At the very least you could be charged with possession of stolen property, and with it being a firearm that's automatically upgraded to a felony.
>>
File: 1476557283534.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476557283534.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>33125541
I can just say I didn't know it was used in a crime though.
>>
>>33125564
Except the fact that, because you posted about it, and that shit can traced by the way, they'll figure out you're lying REAL fast. Plus how the hell do you know it was used in a crime anyway? Chances are, the friend's dad or friend told you. The police are gonna question them, they'll say they told you. Bam, tack on a charge of lying to the police or obstruction of justice.
>>
>>33125253
No
>>
>>33125253
>its a hi-pointe 9mm
well there you have it, easy no
>>
>>33125206
>>33125541
>>33125564
>>33125586
possession of a firearm with the serial numbers removed is by definition a felony violation of federal law, which is also mirrored in most states.

enjoy sucking jamal's dick for a decade just to survive prison.

this is literally the only situation conceivable where you'd be better off not buying a gun at all.

>>33125292
you can spot a troll post but cannot derive any useable info from that post? God damn your autism must be crippling.
>>
>>33125206
>Numbers filed off

Enjoy your felony
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.