[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better fire arm than the Desert Eagle. Pro Tip you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Desert Eagle.jpg (32KB, 745x420px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Eagle.jpg
32KB, 745x420px
Name a better fire arm than the Desert Eagle.
Pro Tip you can't

>High Power
>Opens on it's own to prove that it is empty.
>Made in the USA
>>
>jams if you look at it wrong
>>
Jam'o matic
>>
>>33122109
Low capacity
Too big for manlet hands
Difficult to conceal without baggy clothing or obesity
>>
>>33122238
>limpwrist detected
>>
>>33122262
with weak ammo and improper grip, yes. if held properly, it's very reliable. i've been hunting with one for about a decade or so now. it's sensitive to poor shooting techniques.
>>
File: 10mmhunter.jpg (44KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
10mmhunter.jpg
44KB, 640x366px
>>33122109
we Robocop nao
>>
>>33122340
This is correct.
It's picky. However, if you do right by it it'll work just fine. I spent last week trying to figure out why all of my Deagle brand deagles weren't working, only to find out they needed a crisp load and no one handed dumbassery.
They all work just fine now.
>>
>>33122109
>Opens on its own to prove that it is empty
is this retard talking about the slide locking? Like the feature on every other non-nigger gun ever?
>>
>>33122606
Yeah that.
>>
>>33122109
Almost every pistol has a slidestop.

>>33122238
>>33122262
Don't feed it cheap low energy target loads.
Don't teacup it.
Don't limpwrist it.

>>33122324
It's not a sidearm or a carry piece though so it doesn't have to be small or light.

>>33122586
Honestly you basically want to be a handloader to get the best enjoyment out of a Deagle, even in .357, because it doesn't like cheap plinking ammo.

Clean burning powder, a hot load, and ideally FMJ, JHP, or JSP, goes for all chamberings.
>>
If Magnum Research redesigned the gun to have an adjustable gasblock, I think at least half of all the reliability complaints could be solved. The Wildey had the right idea all along with that.

>>33122340
What caliber and what do you hunt with it?
>>
>>33122359
Yes.
>>
>>33123632
Oh hell yeah thanks for the advice. I'll give that a go.
>>
File: BerettaAuto9.jpg (102KB, 700x370px) Image search: [Google]
BerettaAuto9.jpg
102KB, 700x370px
>>33122359
Robocop's Auto 9 was a modified and dressed up Beretta 93r.

They were gonna have him use a Deagle but when they had finished the suit they realized the Deagle actually looked kind of small when actor was all suited up and held it in his hands.
>>
>>33123689
Oh yeah, it's very important that the bullet is jacketed at least 75% or so, don't go shooting hardcast, wadcutters, semi-wadcutters or any generic round-nosed lead in your Deagle, the bullets can shear off particles or fragments into the gasport and block it, this is annoying as fuck to fix and you basically can't do it on your own.

Also remember to clean it after every session.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.