[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does utilizing the double action feature on a Beretta require

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dew.png (1MB, 613x759px) Image search: [Google]
dew.png
1MB, 613x759px
Does utilizing the double action feature on a Beretta require pulling the trigger and laying the hammer down on a chambered round? That shit scares me.
>>
>>33120862
Use two fingers on the hammer when letting it down and it makes things a million times easier.
>>
Beretta safety is a decocker. Switch it to safe and back.
It's also really easy to thumb down a hammer, don't be a pussy.
>>
No. It has a decocker on the slide.
>>
>>33120862
If it has a decocker, use it. If not then pinch the hammer between your thumb and finger then pull the trigger with your other hand slowly bringing it down. Once you've done this twice you'll realize doing it with just your thumb is easier and requires less effort.
>>
>>33120862
you are an idiot. that is the most dangerous possible way to lower the hammer. use the decocker or just an hero like a man before you procreate.
>>
>>33120862
Put the fucking safety on before you chamber a round, that way the hammer is already down. Then, take the safety off so you're ready to go at a moments notice. You would know that if actually read the owners manual...
>>
>>33120862
It works like all other da/sa guns and has a decocker, I have no idea what the fuck you are even trying to ask.
>>
Is there a good way to lower the hammer on a da/sa without a decocker or is cocked and locked the best
>>
>>33121602
name one da/sa without a decocker.
>>
>>33121608
not him but my CZ75 SP01 has a manual safety.
>>
>>33121608
Cz75. Its only got a safety. Now answer the question or fuck off
>>
>>33121646
>>33121678
then it is a single action pistol which happens to have a second strike capability. it was never intended to be decocked.

The original trigger group with the option for both was better anyway.
>>
>People too stupid to put their thumb inbetween the hammer and slide, tap the trigger, take your finger off the trigger, then lower the hammer the rest of the way with your finger off the trigger.
>>
>>33121678
cz75bd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.