[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this talk about California vs New York on the worst gun laws.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: HawaiiMapwithCities.png (431KB, 1600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
HawaiiMapwithCities.png
431KB, 1600x1046px
All this talk about California vs New York on the worst gun laws. I doubt anyone knows Hawaii's. Decide for yourself which is really the worst.

>permit to acquire only rifles and shotguns
>have to be 21
>pay for parking and go to the firearms section and wait in line for 15-60 minutes.
>pay $42 to conduct a background check on you, fill out paperwork and medical forms and be placed into a FBI criminal database for monitoring
>wait 2 weeks
>pay for parking and go back and pick it up
>good for 1 year until renewal
>must return and register every rifle and shotgun you acquire within 5 days

>permit to acquire a single handgun
>go to gun store and "buy" a handgun and get a receipt
>take the gun information to police station and ask permission to acquire said gun, fill out papers, same as above
>wait 2 weeks
>go back to police station and pick up permit
>go back to gun store with permit and acquire gun
>go back to police station to register gun within 5 days
>process is only good for a single handgun

>No concealed carry
>10 round limit for handguns
>no pistol rifles
>no nfa

Silver lining- A non-neutered AR, AK etc. can be owned
>>
What do you expect with an all democratic government
>>
>>33120624
civil war. except natives don't like freedom, and the dems know it.
>>
Bullshit
>>
>>33120077
You forgot the worst part
>can't drive across sate lines and pick up a gun in a private sale and smuggle it home
>>
>>33120077
How's the surplus rifle market there?
>>
>>33122857
kek'd
>>33120077
At least there should be less ATF dog shooting going on there since you guys aren't even allowed to bring dogs in without a certain amount of bullshit paperwork.
>>
>>33120077
Oh, the worst part?

Having a handgun in your car is a fuck me in the butt felony.
>>
>>33120077
>tfw stationed at schofield for the next 3 years
Just kill me
>>
>>33123327
theres a law that you cannot transport a firearm unless oyu are going to a specified place the law includes. (home, range, gunsmith etc.) True story that happened twice:

>guy goes to range
>decides to go to a shopping center after to eat
>leaves guns locked in car
>someone breaks in and steals guns
>owner calls cops
>cops show up and arrest owner for having guns at a non-specified legal place
>>
If you bring a firearm into the state you will be forced to register within 3 days and submit to being placed into an fbi criminal database for monitoring. That or ship your guns out of state
>>
>>33120077
Don't forget no open carry either. The only time you can take your gun outside your home is when you go to the range and back. And even then, any stops you make along the way is illegal. Stop for gas on your way to/from the range? You just broke the law. And technically Hawaii is a may issue state, but the police don't issue ant permits, ever, I think there are about 7 permits in the entire state for concealed carry, and those are for the rich and famous.
>>
>>33123507
I would anon, but ammo is expensive here, and I'm on a tight budget.
>>
>>33120077
>>33123516
>>33123653
Hawaii sounds almost as bad as Australia.

>who am I kidding, Hawaii is still way better
>;_;
>>
>>33122945
While on one hand I do see the ridiculousness of some of Hawaii's export/import laws regarding plants and animals, I would also be extremely sad to see that place fucked up by packs of stray cats/dogs and other bullshit like I see in the CONUS.

The homeless problem is already bad enough on it's own over there, no need to add other shit to the mix.
>>
>>33123653
>technically Hawaii is a may issue state, but the police don't issue ant permits, ever, I think there are about 7 permits in the entire state for concealed carry, and those are for the rich and famous.
Technically RI is a "shall issue state" but everything you said applies to us as well
>kill me
>>
>>33125402
The police in charge of firearms recommend getting a big dog instead of a gun, while they carry guns for themselves.
>>
>>33120077

Hawaii isn't even a real state, it's like the retard you let hang on the edge of your group of friends because it's less awkward than explaining to them why they don't belong with the rest of you. No one gives a shit about Hawaii or what happens there, it's just a cliched overpriced vacation destination and bait to give us an excuse to nuke Japan.
>>
Doesn't hawaii have a law in which if you fall a background check and you already own guns, you must surrender all firearms you own to the police?
>>
File: 1487606652251.jpg (31KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1487606652251.jpg
31KB, 750x747px
>>33120077

How the fuck is this anywhere near constitutional?

CA and NY and NJ are already insanely far gone but this is on a completely other level entirely, what the fuck are you people even US citizens anymore??
>>
>>33128123
Why the fuck would I want a dog over a gun.
I don't have to feed the gun, it won't piss and shit in my house and it won't bark at strangers or be shot by police.
>>
>>33129452
You're trying to apply reason and logic where there is none. Hawaii is corrupt to the core, from the governor down. Let this be a lesson to never let Asians gain political power.
>>33129142
It's not, but good luck challenging the laws, because Hawaii is in the 9th circuit.
>>33128531
Indeed, and don't forget, if you're ever arrested in another state, while on vacation or leave for example, all your guns will be confiscated on your return to Hawaii. It's part of their "rap back" program. Even if you're released with no charges filed against you.
>>33120899
It's always fun whenever you see natives with their "defend Hawaii" shirts or stickers. Or when they have something along the lines of "take back the land that was stolen". With what guns? It makes no sense, and they did it to themselves.
>>
>>33129142
A Puerto Rican Commonwealthers are more American than your fellow cock sucking Hawaiian.
>>
>>33130060
I thought defend hawaii was a clothing brand
>>
>>33130219
Yes, but how are they supposed to defend Hawaii with their terrible gun laws?
>>
>>33125272
At this point you really might as well fill the island with strays and bums, fuck it, give them a Texas style wild boar infestation too. What is Hawaii anymore but a vacation spot for dumb suburbanites and housing for angry dumb Asians and corrupt rich people?
If I was forced to live there id fuck shit up for shits and giggles. Can't have any other kinds of fun anyways.
>>
>>33130250
The thing with the bums is that they're everywhere. And there are many programs to help them get jobs, housing, clothes, etc. But most of those programs require that you be sober, so most can't take advantage of them.
>>
File: belt fed pistol.jpg (136KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
belt fed pistol.jpg
136KB, 736x736px
>>33120077
I did some more reading and turns out when it comes to handguns theres a few more restrictions:

Any pistol with a front grip that covers the barrel is illegal to use or own. This was designed mainly with the TEC-9 in mind however...
> All AR and AK Pistols fall in this category too.
> You cannot have an AR pistol in Hawaii
> you sure as fuck cant have pic related

Also for all Revolvers the maximum capacity is 7 so you cant have one of those .22 revolvers that has a 10 shot drum, and you cant have the .357 TRR8 either.
>>
>>33131888
>round count limit on revolvers

Who in the fuck thought this would ever be an issue?
>>
you forgot the part where at every one of those steps, they have to give you a thorough 20 minute screening where the repeatedly test the firmness of your prostate.
it actually made the whole process enjoyable desu.
>>
File: Juniper-Springs-Florida-1.jpg (229KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
Juniper-Springs-Florida-1.jpg
229KB, 1012x675px
What is the appeal of hawaii or commiefornia? Other than not having mountains Florida is better in every way.

>no state income tax
>A- on gun laws (no open carry)
>far cheaper cost of living
>no earthquakes or volcanoes
>all the drunk slutty girls you could want each and every spring break
>best theme parks in the world (if you're into that shit)
>good job market, especially in healthcare and finance
>low cost, high quality state university system
>best beaches in the world
>best fishing in the world
>best and most fresh water springs like pic related for swimming in the world
>far fewer libcucks

the list goes on and on
>>
>>33132136

>florida state universities
>better than university of california

top kek

Also the weather there is shit
>>
>>33132271
I'd rather my kids go to UF over UCB
>>
File: 10_698n.jpg (79KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
10_698n.jpg
79KB, 720x405px
>>33123507
i was in 2-35 from 2010-2013. sucks bro.
at least you aren't in alaska or georgia though.
>>
>>33130250
They already have a problem with wild pigs
>>
>>33131888
couldn't you get around that by just not having a handguard, ala Kel-Tec PLR-16?
>>
Could be worse. In 2018, California will have a wait period on ammo along with requiring a background check for all ammo purchases.

Please, nuke this state.
>>
There's currently a law going through session that would require an owner to purchase gun insurance and renew yearly for a fee
>>
File: 1487416128776.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1487416128776.png
177KB, 367x321px
How the hell is ANY of this LEGAL what the fuck

It's like asking people to register as an "able-bodied speaker", renew a "public speaking license," and buy "public speaking insurance" on a regular basis

Like what the fuck

How did this shit come to pass
>>
Hawaii should've remained a territory.

Even Alaska feels more American than Hawaii.
>>
Christ and I thought CA was bad, it's like you guys don't even have rights as US citizens anymore.

Was all this bullshit to keep the native population in check or something? I know better than most how bitter about everything Hawaiian natives still are

>>33132445
That's bullshit, but at least we've got friendly neighboring states to take vacations in. Hawaii is completely fucked by any law
>>
>>33120899
>>33130060

Every single Hawaiian native I've ever known (ACTUAL natives, not people who moved off the island when they were 4 or something) have been insanely devoted gun nuts.

So I don't think it's the natives who are shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>33123516
Canada in a nut shell right there.
>>
>>33130250
Other states ship homeless to hawaii.
>>
>>33120077
You forgot that ccw is only issued if the police believe your life is in danger.
>>
>>33134564
HA!
they haven't issued a single goddamn permit in 17 years
>>
>>33132271
F a m, a special needs school in South Dakota is better than commiefornia colleges at this point. Have you not seen the news from the past couple of weeks?
>>
>>33120077

Technically HI has better gun laws than CA or NY, but due to the practicality of being on the mainland and not an island HI gun environment is quite shit.
>>
>>33134572
That's because only tourists are stupid enough to drown. Murder rate is 0.

Also I'm pretty sure its been 25+ years since the last ccw.
>>
File: snek.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
What's almost as bad is watching these cucks replying chortling about their state laws and not realizing any form of gun legislation be it federal or state is unconstitutional.

>buh muh SCOTUS decisions

As if a handful of geriatric kikes appointed by a politician with an agenda means anything.

>Buh muh states rights

The constitution overrides that.
>>
>>33123507
Was on marine corps base hawaii from may 2013 to march 2016. Just get out off base man. Go to anna millers in aeia, its 24 hours drunk food and good pie.
>>
>>33134831
Nah senpai, I'm not having issues with having a great time here. I'm loving it. It's just that I can't enjoy and grow my collection while I'm here.
>>
>>33133999
trips witnessed
it got this way because someone somewhere down the line had the idea to compare guns to babykillers. These """common sense""" gun laws are strictly "feel good, do nothings" that don't address the underlying issues of firearm deaths (mental health, negligence, education system failing the urban youth, etc.)
>>
>>33134880
GO TO FUCKING ANNA MILLERS YOU KEK
>>
>>33134739
Wasn't there one tourist who died trying to take a picture of a hurricane as said hurricane was hitting land?
>>
>>33134739
They found a body in a field like 2 months ago on the big island. This thread smells.
>>
>>33132136
Also forgot your fucking pests.

>Cuban scum
>PR scum
> can't take a shit in the woods without getting bit by a mosquito or "no see ems"
>fucking aligators
>sharks
>nignogs / chimps
>inner city roach problems
>fucking poisonous spiders
>anole lizards everywhere.
>wild hogs
>rock pythons in the Everglades
>swamp ape
>all the fucking Italians and Russian immigrants outside of the spics.
>>
>>33135140
>Cuban scum
Yes they are a problem
>Puerto Rican scum
Daily reminder that mainland PR fags from Florida and Jew York Ricans can go fuck themselves for shutting down our naval base in Vieques thinking they represent the island (They do not). Fuck em, they did more harm to the local economy than whatever bullshit agenda came into their heads along with their independista cancer. May Gov. Winship come back from the dead and give them a second Ponce massacre.
>mosquitos and plaga
Just put on Eucalyptus oil, DEET or whatever bug repellent you got senpai.
>alligators
Can be easily removed. Also leave em alone and they leave you alone.
>sharks
Stay away from the deepest ends of the ocean and try not to look like a sea turtle. Also surf by the kelp fields, sharks hate kelp
>shark repellents soon
>nignogs/chimps
That's a given in most states with cities
>inner city roach
Again, see above
>poisonous spider
Black widows are common as shit and poisonous too. I wouldn't worry about them so long as you maintainyour house and corners clean.
>anole lizards
Ok, they're lizards, they don't do.
>wild hogs
>Not wanting to remove oink and take advantage of free bacon
>Swamp Ape
/x/ pls
>>
>>33135140
>cuban scum
a lot of Cubans vote right, I'm not understanding this
>PR scum
You got me here, a lot of them are niggers of the Latino world
>bugs
pussy, take some repellent
>alligators
I saw one on the other side of USF the other day, don't poke them with a stick and you'll be just fine and don't ever go near a nest. Even though I'd love to hear about how some tourist got killed by a mother alligator for fucking with her nest
>sharks
Don't go too deep, that's pretty much it
>niggers
Go to Alaska if you don't want to see niggers, they are a lot in the US
>inner city roach problems
Do you mean actual roaches or is roach a racial slur? Either way, keep your house clean and your gun on hand
>spiders
Clean your pigsty of a house and you'll be set
>anole lizards everywhere
How is this bad? They'll eat all of your bugs/spiders you are bitching about
>wild hogs
I guarantee you'll never see a wild hog at Disney, fag.
>rock pythons
Why are you going into the Everglades alone? Sounds like a personal problem
>swamp ape
See above
>Italians and Russian immigrants
I don't see much of these, you probably won't either because you'll come to Orlando, drive like shit, talk about how much you like Florida (while only seeing one beach, a part of two cities and Disney World) then bitch about the weather and go back to whatever hellhole you came from.

tldr: eat shit faggot
>>
>>33134033
Hawaii should have never been contacted by those new england missionaries. We wouldnt be having this problem.
>>
>>33123516
Jesus. I thought NJ was bad. We at least got the state police to grudgingly admit that it's OK to stop for gas and food on the way to and from the range.
>>
File: WP_20160625_09_57_17_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160625_09_57_17_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>33135140
Anoles are cool. I was gonna bring one back to Ohio but my brothers gf said it wouldn't survive the trip from the stress/cold.
>>
>>33132136
>>best beaches on the East Coast

Sorry pal but East Coast beaches are shit, Florida just has the best beaches out of the worst beaches. CA beaches (specifically San Diego because LA has let theirs go to shit) are FAR superior. Florida beaches don't even have fucking waves. You might as well just go to a lake.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.