[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this movie an accurate depiction of a SAD spook and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4230.jpg (61KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
61KB, 1280x874px
Was this movie an accurate depiction of a SAD spook and his friends from Delta?
>>
>>33115928
[Replies from anons who have never come close to Delta or SAD but are going to tell you allllllllll about "how it is" below this line]

>>
>>33115928
Doesn't look that sad to me.
>>
Is it true that cucks spend their time learning about the world via films?
>>
>>33115928
Seemed a little dramatic to have a guy highly enough placed to be running such a program actually boots on the ground like that, but I'd imagine everything they did was fairly realistic and for realistic political reasons. Just based on what I've read in a number of books, etc.

Couldn't see the big wig rucking it into the desert is all.
>>
>>33115928
I was 12 years a Delta Operator work since 17 years as SAD spook and i can confirm this is 100% accurate
>>
>>33115943

fpbp
>>
>>33115955
Dubs

he's legit
>>
I can tell you all about how it is.

When it comes to Delta and SAD, don't get near them or even a little close. That's my one tip OP. Use it wisely.
>>
File: IMG_4231.jpg (37KB, 943x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
37KB, 943x403px
>>33115928

Why would the delta guys follow someone outside the army? They don't even listen to higher ranked members of the army.
>>
>literally allowing some faggot lawyer spic shoot other spics as a professional assassin or whatever the fuck was going on

Not scene of that movie made any sense, but damn was it entertaining.
>>
>>33115983
>When it comes to Delta and SAD, don't get near them or even a little close.

Develop your hypothesis
>>
>>33116018
See >>33115943
>>
>>33115972
Well fuck me, here I was thinking the closest thing to vets we had were pogs that now pretend to be infantry on the internet.
>>
>>33115928
>inb4 150 serious responses from people deluded enough to think they know anything about CIA spooks and Army SMUs

OP, kill yourself.
>>
>>33116009
him being a lawyer was a cover you fucking idiot

he was always a hitman
>>
this movie was lit but idk why you are focusing in on this one small part.

I think the general point that they were trying to get across was that we usually imagine federal military agencies, shit like FBI Marshalls as these clean and by the book groups that work within very specific boundaries. But then you see them mix and turn into this very, very dangerous wolfpack that answers to no one.

8/10 can't wait for the sequel to come out this year
>>
>>33116129
No it wasn't, did you even see the end?

The spic drug lord even knew he was the DA whose wife and daughter he had killed.

He became a hit man after, using his connections to get in bed with the Colombians and then the US.
>>
>>33115928
>Was this movie an accurate depiction of a SAD spook and his friends from Delta?
>Delta force going on cross-border black ops wearing airshit vests and using M4s with MOE furniture
IDK if it was accurate, but I sure hope not.
>>
Film?
>>
>>33116152
Sequel!? Oh shit yea
>>
>>33116165
Memecario, the film that perpetually had 3 threads in catalog for like 6 months after its release.
>>
>>33116181
[points memep5 at you]
Pregunta memesano, quieres morir?
>>
File: HK33wood.jpg (87KB, 586x286px) Image search: [Google]
HK33wood.jpg
87KB, 586x286px
>>33116173
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Sicario-Sequel-Moving-Forward-One-Its-Stars-134737.html
>>
>>33116002
If the CIA needs a hand in a major operation (like the elimination of a major cartel leader), SF brass definitely are going to lend a hand; it's a big part of why they exist; it's just easier legally and logistically if they're part of the DoD. Though to be fair, the movie could have had FBI involved as the pointy end of the spear; they have combat teams do shit in the Middle East: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/inside-the-fbis-secret-relationship-with-the-militarys-special-operations/2014/04/10/dcca3460-be84-11e3-b195-dd0c1174052c_story.html?utm_term=.b2157ae62310
>>
>>33115928
Don't know.
Good movie, though.
My sister always says I'm secretly Josh Brolin's Spook character/John Wick etc
>>
>>33115950
yes.
too lazy to learn any other way.
>>
File: sicario.jpg (23KB, 736x312px) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
23KB, 736x312px
IGAB
>>
>>33115928
Those guys weren't Delta though, they were SAD as well weren't they? SAD is basically an entire military branch of it's own.
>>
>>33118025

No, Brolin's character said that he called up "a few friends from Delta back from Afghanistan"
>>
>>33115928
All I know is the tactics were cringe worthy. The opening scene where the bitch almost gets her head blown off because she didn't pie the room and just sprints into a deep corner is where I went "wow /k/ was wrong about this movie, it's gonna suck."

Bearcats are also only driven through walls in extreme exigency. There was no exigency in that raid. There were like 3 people inside and iirc there were kids inside. Clearing would have been done slowly and methodically. Quick clearing is only done during active shooter or hostage situations. But of course being slow and safe doesn't look as cool for Hollywood.
>>
>>33118144
He being shit at operating is half the point, as well as her whole reaction to the explosion and all that. A lot of the movie is more or less how she sucks and shouldn't be there, but they need a body.
>>
>>33118144
>The opening scene where the bitch almost gets her head blown off because she didn't pie the room

That was the point of the scene, to show that she was green as fuck and completely oblivious to what the real world is like, and out of nowhere she's thrown into a situation where she's inches from being wall graffiti. I find that it set the tone for the rest of the movie quite nicely.
>>
>>33116076
Why would anyone pretend to be infantry?
>>
>>33118025
The operators are Delta and US Marshals
Josh Brolin is SAD
>>33118018 is DEA
Emily Blunt is FBI
>>
>>33119265
No, they don't need "a body."
They specifically need federal Law Enforcement because what they're doing is illegal as fuck and making it a domestic operation is the only way to make it appear above-board.
They pick her because
>She's not completely green
>She can be manipulated

She just appears to be so in the context she's pulled into, which is working with some of the best in the world, all while being kept in the dark.
>>
>>33119526
>Why would anyone lie to strangers to make themselves seem cool
Welcome to the internet newfriend.
>>
>>33119651
>newfriend

I've been here longer than you, kiddo
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.