[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common are the magazines for this gun compared to glock magazines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How common are the magazines for this gun compared to glock magazines?

Also speaking of parts and replacements would this be a better gun to go for than the glock?
>>
>>33114793

I have it in .40 so can't really speak to other cartridges but I generally can't find a magazine for under $50 before shipping. USP and P2000 mags are generally interchangeable if they are the same cartridge so that might also raise the price because it's a super proprietary magazine that fits two guns.

imo it's still a great firearm. I own one but still carry a glock 43 in 9mm because it's so compact compared to my USP.
>>
>>33114793
UNRELIABLE?
>>
I don't mean to derail this topic but what handguns that are good and not shit that actually are able to use glock magazines without the handgun being a glock itself?
>>
>>33114890
Kris vector.
>>
Is the Compact a good first gun?
>>
>>33114837
IT'S NOT A SOLDIER'S GUN?
>>
>>33114890
why would even even want a knock off?

you want the easy of use with glockenspiel mags but don't want to be associated with us? Wow. Slither away you little freak.
>>
>>33115156
Great pistols, all of them. I have a USP 45 and a P2000 in .40, they both shoot well, and eat whatever you feed them.

The triggers are where I can see someone not loving them. DA is long and heavy. around 11 or 12 pounds.
>>
>>33114827

USP compact mags are interchangeable with P2000 mags. If OP has the full-sized model, the magazines are using a completely different body.
>>
>>33114793
if you want something with cheap mags, and more aftermarket parts than a Walmart could contain, then the glock.

If this is a range toy or maybe just a relaxed carry gun, the usp isn't a bad choice, it would come down to what you want to do, but the usp doesn't have much aftermarket at all. Hell idk where to even get holsters for them.
>>
>>33115305
The same place you get holsters for anything else, and you're fucking retarded if you think the USP series is only suited for a range toy, they are very reliable handguns.
>>
>>33114827
https://www.cdnnsports.com/usp40-full-sz-40-13rd.html
You weren't looking hard enough, 30 burgerbucks.
>>
>>33115156
Yes, if you're CIA
>>
is there any reason to buy the old usp instead of the hk45 (or p30)?
>>
>>33115483
In 45 the USP holds 2 more rounds and is rated for +p+, yeah that's not a real SAMMI spec but it basically means the gun can safely shoot 45 Super.
For the p30 vs USP the USP arguably has a better trigger but the p30 is much more ergonomic.
>>
>>33114793
They are not expensive or hard to find if you have an internet connection. Finding mag caddys for them is a bitch though.
>>
>>33115156
Yes, they have a better aftermarket, and they can take the P30 makes which get cheaper by the month.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.