[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they and why? I'd grab my ishapore 2A and my mak,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: burned-tfb.jpg (77KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
burned-tfb.jpg
77KB, 800x345px
What are they and why?
I'd grab my ishapore 2A and my mak, the ishapore isn't something you can just replace since it's milsurp, and neither is the mak, sort of.
I'd take the insurance payout from my ARs, .22 and other pistol to rebuy/ build an AR just right for once.
>>
>>33114136
I would save the guns that aren't in the safe. The ones in the safe will be fine if the fire is out in 5 hours, which it will. Also it's surrounded by only cinder blocks and cement, do it'll be fine
>>
>>33114136
>He isn't strong enough to carry his entire safe to safety
>>
>>33114136
My Israeli 7.62 Mauser, and my great grandfather's .22lr. Everything else can be replaced. No matter how expensive.
>>
vepr
>>
>>33114570
Also I have insurance, so aside from the collectibles and family heirlooms replacement would be possible.
>>
>>33114136
That EBR tho :(
>>
File: Concrete don't burn.jpg (109KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
Concrete don't burn.jpg
109KB, 1296x968px
>>
>>33115615
It doesn't have to, the contents of a room are more than enough to burn to a flashover and structurally weaken the concrete structure to the point of collapsing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.