[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: MilitiaM16.jpg (93KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
MilitiaM16.jpg
93KB, 630x504px
>Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended
>Four ruffians break into my house
>"What the devil?" I ask as I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle
>Blow a golf ball size hole through the first man
>He's dead on the spot
>Draw my pistol on the second man
>Misses him entirely because it's a smoothbore
>Nails the neighbors dog, tho
>I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs
>"Tally ho, lads!"
>The grape shot shreds two men in the blast
>The sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms
>Fix bayonet and charge at the last rapscallion
>Bleeds out waiting on police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up
>Just as the founding fathers intended
>>
glorious
>>
>>33113059
the founding fathers didn't envision the "gibbmedat" welfare state enticing natives from south of the border to create warring factions of young men or a bunch of freed slaves choosing a life of crime over productive work because they get more respek.

also

back then the bad guys only had a single shot weapon as well, so you were on equal footing. today the bad guys have semi auto pistols, and unconstitutionality aside, limiting good guys access is retarded,
>>
>>33113093
>the founding fathers didn't envision the "gibbmedat"
Wrong. That's what they were fighting against.
>>
>>33113059
>minding my own business
>3 ne'er-do-wells attempt to plunder my home
>make haste to my privately owned ship with arms on par with my nations current navy
>level my own home because I'm an American
Just like the founding fathers wanted
>>
>>33113059
also
>stair cannon

and not just pulling off the saber from the wall or the dirk that is always on your belt. and nobody would load a single ball into their muskets for defense, the period accepted load was shot or buck and ball. unless you meant to say rifle, and are confusing muzzle loaded rifle with the word "musket"
>>
>>33113059
>No Giradoni Air Rifle

IT'S 1781
>>
>>33113099
>>33113099

>3 ne'er-do-wells wearing matching colored shirts and kerchiefs around their heads beat and stab the town blacksmith to death over 2 shillings in his pocket
>the federalist government would like to pursue the utmost harshest punishment of death by hanging
>the crime took place in a coastal township run by radical anti-federalists with a flamboyant manner of speech who dress in garish manner
>anti-federalists of the town decide to loudly protest in an obscene manner
>federalists capitulate to save township from burning their own homes and businesses, forcing federalists to grant economic aid to prevent starvation of innocents like children
>anti-federalist jury decide the 3 ne-er-do-wells were guilty, but misunderstood and predisposed to commit crimes due to their underprivileged upbringing
>judge of town agrees, decides to issue the lowest eligible sentence of 1 year in the shackles
>uproar over severity of sentence after scathing report by local fringe publication of "the township gate"
>massive crowds and protests ensue, much hatred for the local peace-keeping militia
>judge reconvenes courtship, issues reduced sentence of time served due to heritage of the ne-er-do-well's ancestors who worked on plantations. the brigands are set free to the chagrin of hard working law abiding citizenry elsewhere in the country but to the celebration of the progressive township
>a week later, the 3 ne-er-do-wells see the town baker carrying a large purse of coin on his way home at the end of the day
>decide to scalp him with a hatchet and run him through from the back with a short lance and take the coin purse, so they can promptly go purchase a bale of the mayor's finest hemp straw
>just as the founding fathers intended
>>
File: 1384516706245.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1384516706245.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>33113059
>I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs
>"Tally ho, lads!"
>>
File: Puckle_gun_advertisement.jpg (51KB, 812x596px) Image search: [Google]
Puckle_gun_advertisement.jpg
51KB, 812x596px
>1776
>still not using a puckle gun for home defense
It's like you want to get rekt grandpa
>>
>>33113186
be certain that should the ruffians be mohommedeans to use the cubed ammunition as to show them the benefits of Christian civilization
>>
>>33113369
>he Puckle Gun, or Defense Gun as it was also known, was invented and patented in 1718 by the London lawyer James Puckle. This early automatic weapon was rather bizarrely designed to fire round bullets at Christians and square bullets at the Muslim Turks. Square bullets were believed to cause more severe wounding than round ones, and according to the 1718 patent, ‘would convince the Turks of the benefits of Christian civilisation'.

Not only did we English come up with the idea, we even patented it
>>
>>33113418
you should deploy a bunch in east london
>>
>>33113093
>the founding fathers didn't envision the "gibbmedat" welfare state
Oh yeah that's why they only allowed white land owning men to vote
You know, I firmly believe the founding fathers were some of the most smartest men to ever live, except their one mistake was not making laws for treason if the government decided not to follow the Constitution or infringe upon it
>>
>>33113423
The liberal elite would be up in arms - they've restricted our firearms rights enough already - I wouldn't want to give them any more ammunition (pun intended)
>>
>>33113434
do you use round or square ammo on the liberal elite? I have to wonder...
>>
>>33113435
Since SJW's rant about"male privilege", I would suggest projectiles shaped like dicks so as to "add insult to injury"!
>>
>>33113123
>Giradoni Meme Rifle
Austrian army gave it up for a reason, it wasn't very good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.