[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow /k/ommandos I'm going shooting tomorrow with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Hey fellow /k/ommandos

I'm going shooting tomorrow with a girl I've been in the friendzone with for like 5 years. Should I just fucking cancel? We've been friends for like 10 years, and I can tell this is going to get me nowhere. But she's moving away in a month and I feel obligated to hang out with her one last time.

Should I tell this bitch to fuck off and go shooting in the mountains by myself instead?
>>
You should have done that 5 years ago
>>
>>33110055
Well yeah. We actually did date for 6 months but she broke up with me and wanted to "stay friends."
>>
>friend of 10 years is moving away next month, one last chance to hang out
>not gonna get any pussy out of it, why bother?

So that's all 10 years of friendship adds up to? You seem like a well socially adjusted individual, OP.
>>
>>33110019
You're fucking locked in the friendzone dude.

Not even being a dick to be a dick, even tho that's fun. Or you really have to Alpha your shit up.

I was 20 once, same thing, her name was Rachel. Invited her to be my date to my brother's wedding, then we fugged. Whatever you do, give it 110%.
>>
Well if she's leaving in a month you really don't have much to lose by trying. Even if she weren't all you would have to do is ask yourself whether or not you value being in the friend zone more than potentially not being around her at all. Once you have the answer that question what you need to do is pretty simple to figure out.
>>
why can't you simply be friend with her?
>>
>>33110080
>Well yeah. We actually did date for 6 months but she broke up with me and wanted to "stay friends."
Are you 18 or just an idiot?
>>
>>33110086
I'm obviously going to go for those exact reasons. She's been asking me to take her since we were dating. I'm glad to hear you've never once felt begrudging about the way a relationship turned out though anon, that must be a great life you got there.
>>
>>33110019
Elliot Rodgers her
>>
>>33110019

Shooting guns for the first time has been known to get girls all, you know, excited.

Just sayin'
>>
>>33110019
I wish I had a friend to go shooting with. Male or female. Fuck you for taking it for granted.
>>
>>33110019
>We've been friends for like 10 years,
Apparently you haven't if you're going to bail on her because you're not getting laid. You sound like a pretty shitty friend to be considering this. Would you flake out on your male friends for not giving you succ either?
>>
>>33110139
If you were 'obviously going to go', you wouldn't have made a thread about "Should I just fucking cancel?"
>>
>>33110194
>>33110195
I came here for friendly advice, not vicious stabbing introspection!

Thanks though anons, you are both right and I was shitty to think about cancelling.
>>
File: 1389681602670.png (49KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1389681602670.png
49KB, 225x225px
>>33110019
Why would you entertain a woman you don't like and isn't going to have sex with you?

Do you like hanging out with her or not?

Maybe she can bring along a friend for you???
>>
>>33110019

You should go shooting with her, alone in the mountains. Then you should fug.

Some chicks get horny shooting, man.
>>
>>33110055

This, OP. Cut that shit off ASAP. Just tell her your busy, every time she talks to you.
>>
>>33110247
>Why would you entertain a woman you don't like and isn't going to have sex with you?
If you like her as a friend then there's nothing wrong with it and it doesn't matter whether the two of you have sex or not.
If you don't like her, then why are you friends?
There's nothing inherently wrong with a guy and a girl being platonic friends as long as there's no sexual tension, but if there is then it needs to be addressed sometime.
>>
File: yablewit.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yablewit.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>33110080
>>
>>33110019
Holy fuck you are such an immature little cunt.

>friendzone
If you've been friends for 10 years, and enjoyed being friends, then why are you trying to ruin your friendship by being thirsty?
IF you were truly friends, then you wouldn't be such a cock to her.
That's like saying:
I was best friends with my dog for 6 years, we've shared a lot of good times together, but he would never lick the peanut butter off my nuts so I better just euthanize him.

Go fucking an hero by yourself at the range you twat. It is people like you that go full Elliot in the end.
>>
>>33110019
Tell the bitch to fuck off. She knows you want to be more than friends but the doesn't give a fuck becuase you're probably a "nice guy" and a therapist for all her problems.
I suggest you stop wasting your time with a woman that doesn't take you seriously as a man.
>>
>>33110490
*she.
And OP, even if after 10 fucking years of knowningly putting you in the friendzone, she finally decides to pitty fuck you, what do you gain in the long run? Is that really a victory for you? Stop being a beta.
>>
>>33110019
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that bitch. I won't take bitches shooting unless I'm at least getting a fucking blowie out of the deal. If they're not interested in anything more than friendzoning me, they can eat shit. I just remember where they live so I can go rape 'em during the zombie apocalypse.
>>
You guys can stop replying now, I've already made up my mind.

This is going to become a 100 reply shitfest isn't it?
>>
I got friendzoned like 3 months ago. I still love her to death, but life goes on. I guess I was prepared enough that it didn't hit me as hard as I anticipated.
>>
>>33110585
That's because you are obviously an autistic dweeb who will likely Elliot Rodger when a girl rejects him.

Do the world a favor, become an hero.
>>
>>33110585
I say go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You can shoot some guns and stare at her ass and take some pics and jerk off to them.

Also bitches are weird. She may decide to throw you a blowjob because she's moving away.

No joke girls literally make decisions very analytically about stuff like that sometimes. Like she can have zero interest in dating you and zero interest in ever even talking to you again, but she may decide you've "earned" this one thing.

That's why it's called "giving up" the pussy. It's this thing to them that they barter with. You can earn it, you can not. You will never own it, but maybe she'll feel some weird sense of commitment and throw you a boner.
>>
>>33110781

This man is pathetic.
>>
Bring just two bullets, one for her, then one for you.

...Then compare how you did on the targets.

>th-thanks
>>
>>33110019
Dude just take her shooting and get some pictures of her looking sexy hanging onto you with guns in the picture.

Instant tinder bait.

It says, "I'm a little dangerous but hot girls still love me."
>>
>>33110585
You made the thread, beta male.
>>
>>33110080
While at the range, stick the barrel of the gun in your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.