[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Closet gun range is owned by retards that don't allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1406447979092.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406447979092.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
>Closet gun range is owned by retards that don't allow rapid fire and charge too much for their shitty range
>No indoor gun range allows shotguns or large caliber rifles
>No outdoor range has steel or anything other than paper to shoot at
>No public land to go shoot on because fucking texas
>No rich land owners to piggyback on so I can actually have a fun time when I ant to go shooting
>All private ranges around are expensive and have a 2+ year waiting list to be considered for joining
>>
>>33109532
>closest
>>
>>33109539
in texas, when we say the "closest" range is shit, we mean that there is another range, but it's a 2+ hour drive minimum. And that one sucks too.
>>
>>33109575
That was me. I misspelled closest
>>
Where you at Texas Bro?
>>
>>33109618
Houston. Love the city but hate the ranges
>>
>>33109532
Dude, I feel your pain. When I want to shoot I have to grab a gun, and walk out my backdoor.

But squirrels be climbing trees and shit, and birds chirping in my ear. So I shoot at them.
>>
File: hhaMkEd.jpg (39KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
hhaMkEd.jpg
39KB, 427x231px
>>33109674
I hate suburbia
>>
>>33109710
I've been there. There are pros and cons.

But if you enjoy the simpler life, rural can be pretty good.
>>
>>33109532
>not having a yard
Sucks to suck ombré.
>>
>>33109532

I can drive 15 minutes to shoot innawoods

Feels good man
>>
>>33109830
Pros: can shoot off the back porch

Cons: I'm a nurse and wife is an accountant. Thats at least 1 hour of commute
>>
>>33109636
Houstonian here. You're 100% right about the ranges being shit. And fuck the oil oligarchs buying up all the fucking land so common folk can't spend some time in nature without getting fined or shot.
>>
>>33110533
You're a male nurse? Or a lesbian.

Male nurses are fucking annoying. When my wife had our child she always had to cover her breasts when she was breastfeeding because apparently men do women's jobs now. She had no problem when a normal, female nurse came in.

I don't wanna tell you how to live, but if you're a male nurse don't work in the maternity ward, you make women uncomfortable.
>>
>>33110616
Nah, I don't work maternity because I can't stand babies. It's trauma for me

>>33110605
A friend knows a guy that owns $60mil worth of land out in east texas because his great grandpa or some shit bought up a fuck ton when it was $.49 an acre and they found oil on it. God damn old money
>>
>>33110616

Maternity is a woman's job.

I'm a dude and a RN also, different guy from the one you're answering.

I work with violent clients that act out their violent ideations.
>>
>>33110728
>>33110947
Well then you guys actually help people. I'd never frown on that.

It's the whole wife in maternity thing.Had to sit in the hospital for 3 days, and she was more comfortable when it was a female, the whole breast feeding thing.

No hate boys. No hate.
>>
>>33111025
Nah, that makes a lot of sense. There are a lot of times where I have to understand that some patients are just more comfortable with certain people than they are with others. Very hardcore muslims don't want a woman caring for them, so it all kind of evens out
>>
>>33110616
Fuck your wife's feelings
>>
>>33111575
>wanting other men to see your wife's tits
You know the nurse is probably jacking off all over your stuff.
>>
>>33111575
I pay the bills junior. My way, or the highway.
>>
>>33111612
>>33111651
You fags know your wife is probably seeing a male gynecologist right? It's fucking medicine grow up.
>>
>>33111728
>gynecologist
They didn't need in 1830 she doesn't need it now.
>>
>>33111728
Absolutely not. My wife specifically demanded a female doctor.

Let's suppose you were correct. No big deal. That's not sexual, it's a doctor patient thing.

I'm a man and I prefer female doctors. They are simply more pleasant.
>>
>>33111612

> whacking it to breastfeeding moms

Gross. That's like beating off in a dairy.
>>
>>33111797
>I'm a man and I don't see doctors

Is the correct answer, numale
>>
>>33111846
I have too see a doctor. I have PTSD. Judge me all you want you little cunt.

I'll take a numale and shove it up your ass. How ya like me now?
>>
>>33111876
Oh my god I'm so sorry, how could I not have considered that when posting on an anonymous image board?

>The fuck outta here
>>
>>33111876
Cash me ousside howbow dah
>>
>>33111923
That's my troll bitch

Ausfag strike again
>>
>>33111911
Sounds like you were raised by a single mom, probably in a city.
>>
>>33111934
Lol whatever this guy said. He seemed to drop ass on trolls.
>>
>>33111940
Sounds like you're projecting

Why don't you talk about it with your female doctor you cuck?
>>
>>33111968
>Cuck

You're not new. No way.
>>
>>33111876
>this fucking idiot
Oh im laughing
>>
>>33110616
Male nurses are just as professional as female ones. In fact I'd feel more uncomfortable around female nurses if I was her because they are all catty bitches who will start laughing at you in the next room.
>>
>>33109532
>No public land to go shoot on because fucking texas

But remember kids, we need to turn all BLM land over to the states so that it can be privatized.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.