[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Dorner was our savior? Has everyone forgotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: Christopher_Dorner.jpg (17KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Dorner.jpg
17KB, 336x360px
Remember when Dorner was our savior? Has everyone forgotten him already?
>>
When MKULTRA hits hard.
>>
>>33108851

can't corner the dorner
>>
>>33108851
Anybody got pic of Zimmerman guarding the streets while dorner watches from the skies?
>>
>>33108851
I member
>>
The guy was a goddamn hero. I just find it hard to believe that a board that supported him so much turned into some bootlicking shitheel militant recreation of /pol/.
>>
>>33108851
Boss nigga. I remember.
>>
>>33109044
Dorner would have gutted Zimmerman. Don't compare a revolutionary with some neckbeard who riddled some underageb& with lead over some petty fucking squabble.
>>
>>33109117
Lemme guess, someone stole your sweetroll?
>>
>>33108851
Dorner was a autist POG who got indignant when he found out cops are not perfect little boy scouts like he thought. Truth is there are a lot shit bag cops just like any other profession and have a culture that could be considered racist by outsiders. And if you don't like that you have two choices, quit and get another job or shut the fuck up and move up the ranks so that when you do achieve power you can change the system. Bitching about it to your superiors when you're a rookie is idiotic and will change nothing. Going on a killing spree and hurting innocent people will destroy any good will you might have had. That said he did prove (along with Boston bombing and years before the DC sniper) how woefully inept our police force is against organized terror assaults even if it's a lone gunman.
>>
>>33109203
>proved how woefully inept our police force is against organized terror assaults even if it's a lone gunman.
>cant fein the Frein
>>
>>33109203

yeah, and the fact that they actually burnt him alive.
>>
>>33109203
>you have two choices, quit and get another job or shut the fuck up and move up the ranks so that when you do achieve power you can change the system
So you're mad he found the third option?
>>
>>33109203
>>33109203
>there's a lot of shitbag cops

ACAB. Even sticking to your bullshit rhetoric, if there are shit pigs on the force, why fire the guy trying to fix it? Dude had a masters in PoliSci and degree in Psych, he wasn't some disgruntled average joe.
>>
>>33109203
"Change the system from the inside!!1!"

some liberal bullshit
>>
thing that stuck with me the most is the LAPD/LASD? knows a specific smoke grenade is perfect for buring uncooperative (fuck this guy) suspects.

Crazy.

>get the burners on radio traffic.
>newspaper dude mentioned this happened a few times with a lawsuit about a certain smoke grenade being too dangerous for use.

I wonder how often they go fuck catching him alive send a message.
>>
>>33108851
He was killed by a robot in Dallas.
>>
>>33109203
Guise, let's use peaceful protest against the violent bullies, that'll work!
>>
File: U7Ghu2sh.jpg (15KB, 448x291px)
U7Ghu2sh.jpg
15KB, 448x291px
>>33109203
>>
>>33109278
>>33109338
>>33109362
There were tons of other options Dorner had before shooting a guys family and innocent police officers. He could have collected evidence of racist behavior and released it to the media or online like all those Veritas videos. He could have joined other like minded officers and formed some sort of group. He could have actually tried to be an officer for a couple of years and seen how he felt about the supposed racism then. Violence is a last resort option and should only be used when faced with violence in turn. Otherwise you're no better than those Antifa idiots or ISIS.

>>33109338
The reason those shitbags are still in force is two reasons one most people who would make a change usually quit before they can reach a position that would allow them to change shit. And two there is a serious problem of good cops not reporting shitty things. Not to say they report micro-aggressions and bullshit like that but when an officer fucks up they should be punished.

>>33109457
>Hey guise let's shoot whoever pissed us off even a little!

>>33109241
Forgot about him and that dude they based Rambo on. A lot of cops need to learn to assault positions.
>>
>>33108851
>mfw The Dorn was used as an anti-suppressor argument
Don't people realize that after those dirty cops shot up those ladies in that truck that they were, in fact, dirty and he knew something he shouldn't have?
>>
File: Zimmerman Dorner.png (1MB, 652x5000px)
Zimmerman Dorner.png
1MB, 652x5000px
>>
>>
>>
>>33108851
I remember when some washed up nigger who couldnt fit in outside the military decided that tantrum killing the daughter and husband of someone he thought was his enemy was somehow justifiable and a bunch of antifa types who stop by /k/ on their was from /mlp/ to reddit jerked it to thought of Dorner cucking them

thats what I remember
>>
File: download.jpg (41KB, 300x300px)
download.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>33110691
>>
File: DornerBitch.jpg (138KB, 747x480px)
DornerBitch.jpg
138KB, 747x480px
>>33108851
>>
>>33109338
>having degrees makes you normal, well spoken, and a leader.

I work in a place where the workforce is mostly PhDs in different STEM fields.

Most of them are socially awkward as fuck and can't hold normal conversations and have, no sex life, weird sexual habits, or are outright perverts.

burying your head in a book for 10 years of your adult life doesnt make you better at anything except that one very specific niche thing that you know a whole shitload about.
>>
>>33109832
>innocent police officers
lel
>>
>>33109278
>So you're mad he found the third option?

Unless your third option is "Making the general public more sympathetic to the police and more 'ok' with allowing the police to burn someone alive for being a massive cunt" then no.

because loosening the publics tolerance for police executing the bad guy is exactly what resulted from that. Good job, faggot.
>>
>>33110831
What does dorner being a nigger have anything to do with his antisocial tendencies?

All of the /pol/ kiddies think /k/ is the cool place to hang out, you people are so fucking cringy.
>>
>>33110919
>being a nigger have anything to do with his antisocial tendencies?

Ever read any crime statistics, dumbshit?
>>
What did he do and why was he /k/'s hero?
>>
>>33110919
Go take a leisurely stroll through W. Philly at 2am and come back and post that question
>>
>>33109832
>comparing Antifa to ISIS
I don't like them either, but wew.
>>
>>33110691
>implying only lefties were cheering dorner on
>and not everyone who hated statist police practices

>inb4 LAPD isn't corrupt as shit
>>
>>33109422
different guy, Dorner was the one a few years back that killed some corrupt cops and got burned for it.
>>
>>33109203

Its the change it from the inside meme. When will you learn, the power to change the system is only given to those with no desire to do so. By the time you make it far enough to affect anything you're as dirty as the rest.
>>
>>33109086
amen...
>>
>>33110691
what does boot taste like?
>>
>>33111146
>killed some corrupt cops and got burned for it.

Horseshit. He accused his training officer of kicking a suspect after she gave him a bad review, and tried to sue her and LAPD. He was fired for being a dick at that point.
>>
>>33111095
True, Antifa is proto-Isis or more accurately more similar to a proto-Taliban. The Taliban started as group of vigilantes combating perceived evils (to be fair they started doing some good but escalated to enforce their own form of social justice).
>>
>>33109278
>"Making the general public more sympathetic to the police and more 'ok' with allowing the police to burn someone alive for being a massive cunt"
Socal here, more specifically inland empire. A lot of my coworkers here were sympathetic to him and agreed that the police are power tripping thugs.
>>
>>33108851
none of you idiots have posted this yet? I am ashame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l_CCGEgSzA
>>
>>33111161
Or you know you could look at academia, the media, and Hollywood and see exactly that "change from inside" does work. Leftist are literally infiltrating every faucet of our country. There's a reason no one can argue for Trump in public without being called a racist, it's the reason guns are constantly villified, and the reason violence is advocated for using expressing your opinion. Changing a system from the inside isn't easy, it isn't quick but give it enough time and it will work.
>>
>>33110643
>The White Hispanic
KEK My sides!
>>
>>33109117
BLACK POWER, AM I RITE MANG?
>>
File: rw.gif (3KB, 341x170px) Image search: [Google]
rw.gif
3KB, 341x170px
>>33108851
Some things are too painful to remember.
>>
>>33111951
It failed because it treated certain people too much like they were just like the Europeans.
https://youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
>>33110831
Is that him?
>>
>>33110691
dorner was the ultimate redpilled because a white woman fucked him over during his probationary run and then he got runover by jews during his appeal.
>>
>>33110835

>I work in a place where the workforce is mostly PhDs in different STEM fields...Most of them are socially awkward as fuck

Does not apply to humanities/social science majors. Half the point is to refine your social skills.
>>
>>33109457
>>
>>33110835
academia is not real life. to the contrary, it insulates a person from reality.

this is why nobody cares when college kids protest.
>>
>>33109338
>Dude had a masters in PoliSci and degree in Psych

In other words he was mega bluepilled by liberal professors.
>>
>>33109086
hope a nigger kills your family, or you
just like this animal did

>>33109203
Dorner showed how many rabid nigger lovers exist, even on 4chan, and how many edgy dope addicts there are that support murdering cops/their families/lawyers
>>
>>33108851
Hey man, at least he got a bretty fine song out of it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbQqsMaTpE
>>
>>33112606
>because a white woman fucked him over during his probationary run
He accused her of shit he couldn't prove
Probably lying because he's a nigger/was going to fail his trainee period.

>and then he got runover by jews during his appeal.
Obviously they are going to fire this dumbshit negro who thinks he can rat on his fellow officers over nothing

Thats ALL THIS WAS, no "corruption" or whatever garbage that people like to invent around Dorner. Nevermind that Dorner didn't even allege any corruption.

Apparently there is a huge segment of the population here who believes mass shootings are justified if you are fired from your job

Dorner is the stereotypical low iq negro who never held a real job.
>>
>>33109086
THIS THIS THIS every time I see a Nazi I just think about how fucking great it would be if he was murdered and his entire family was raped beaten and left for dead in an African American neighborhood to let them have some revenge
Fucking Nazis deserve to be burned alive I don't fucking care if they're man woman child whatever they are the most retarded backwards racist pieces of shit on the planet and the same goes to fascists/ Republicans/ alt-right/ conservatives/ libertarians/ whatever they're all the same damn thing just a different name to disguise they're hate. Hate is a weapon and the only way to fight against it is complete and total annihilation
>>
File: zimmerman.jpg (37KB, 1920x1080px)
zimmerman.jpg
37KB, 1920x1080px
>>33109044
>>33109117
found it
>>
>>33109086
I don't think he was the hero we needed. But I do think he was the villain the LAPD deserved.
>>
>>33113926
Found the next shooter
>>
>>33113926
Straight outta the /left/ thread :DDDDDD
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.