[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some reasons to live if you don't enjoy shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jRM503y[1].png (156KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
jRM503y[1].png
156KB, 655x600px
What are some reasons to live if you don't enjoy shooting anymore?
>>
horse pussy
>>
>>33106768
Kek I love it
>>
>>33106768
take the money you usually spend on gats and buy flying lessons instead. Read philosophy.

You can be as interesting as you want to be, and guess what, once you've learned enough stuff, you become a professional, people respect you, and you quickly learn that the kind of girls who will let you do weird shit to, while only having mild daddy issues tend to be into the guys who are well read.

I'm not saying it isn't work, because being a better person is, but adapt, improvise, overcome. You are the apex predator on this fucking god-damned planet, and you owe it to the gene pool to make life your bitch
>>
>>33106768
There are none.
>>
>>33106768
>shooting until you enjoy shooting again

>shooting guns so you can clean them
>>
>>33106788
you may have dubs on your side but the first post was not the best post
To OP, just keep searching for what you enjoy
>>
>>33106768
Kek this is actually true for me.
>>
>>33106805
Not OP, but thanks for that anon, I really needed to listen to something like this today out of all days.

Seriously, from the bottom of my damp, blackened heart, thanks.
>>
>>33106768
>take the money you usually spend on gats and buy flying lessons instead.
>Read Koran.
????
>>
>>33107004
the more I read, the sexier I get, even though I look unkempt af. I did start wearing dress pants tho and polished black boots.

Philosophy helps with obtaining willpower, which is what you really need to get into shape if you aren't (it's how I did it). Once you're reasonably slim enough, get a new wardrobe and a haircut (unless you can rock the shaggy look; /fa/ can give help if you don't have any platonic female or gay friends IRL).

Girls get the urge to protect just as bad as we do, and if you can act smart, look decent enough, but also give off the vibe of being tortured and live by yourself, it turns on their babymakers.

Of course, you might find you enjoy the pain, and once you realize that you can get girls in general, you might start pining for the ones out of reach.
>>
>>33106788
Very true
>>
>>33106768
sex, other hobbies, not being a depressed and being a feelingless POS helps. get help fuk boi.
>>
>>33107284
I do think most people here would enjoy sex, the problem for most people on this website is getting it. Gotta focus on self-improvement and let the pussy come to you
>>
>>33106768

A family.

I have less money for ammo since I've started a college fund for the kids, but I'm not less happy for it.
>>
>>33106788
Wrong board. But I agree
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.