[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ let's have an innawoods scary stuff tory thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1487619772296.jpg (251KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487619772296.jpg
251KB, 800x1000px
Hey /k/ let's have an innawoods scary stuff tory thread. I'm heading to my friends ranch to fix the feeders and want to have stories to read to scare the shit out of us at 2am
>>
No this shit is gay and its the same stupid fucking made up green texts each time.
>>
File: IMG_1780.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Currently out on a night patrol out on the property cuz some possums or some shits been bothering the fuck outta my cats. Ill be honest, its bretty spoopy out here.
>>
>>33099476
I'm a city boy, whenever there aren't any lights or noise from cars I get spooped.
>>
File: 8472165_orig.jpg (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8472165_orig.jpg
193KB, 1024x768px
>>33099449
To be fair, anyone who spends enough time innawoods will eventually experience something they can't explain.
The woods aren't ours, and they never were.
>>
>>33099568
Thats why i got a shotgun out with me looking for whatever the fuck has been causing rukus
>>
>>33099698
The only thing I've ever experienced made me feel under-gunned while carrying my trusty .270 WinChestHair.
I'd arm up a bit more or add a shell carrier and switch to slugs if you haven't already.
>>
>>33099568
That quote seems like a pasta somewhere. Either way do you have any stories?
>>
>>33099762
Must we beg you, anon?
>>
>>33099568
No your wrong. I wrote what you replied to.
I have spent 2/3 of my life in the outdoors there is nothing there except your fears manifesting into the unknown being influenced by fiction. I wanted to believe, I used to believe. There isn't anything there that can not be explained through science.
>>
>>33099794
Not a pasta. This is absolutely true as I experienced it.

>I was 16 or so and my father and I were hunting on our deer lease in Texas (Jack/Young county line).
>My dad dropped me ~5am off to go hunt one section of the property (stand hunting is the norm in TX due to the terrain).
>As I was walking in to the stand I heard a noise off to my left about 15-20 yards (thick undergrowth making it impossible to see that far even with my good light)
>The sound followed me and I could tell a few things: it was bipedal, it was big, and it had no problem moving through brambles and undergrowth despite those things.
>For every three or so steps I took it took one, and it moved slowly and carefully but I could still hear the limbs of trees moving at a level above my head so it had to be ~7ft tall plus.
>I was so terrified I dropped my pack and loaded my rifle as fast as I could and proceeded to walk at the low ready towards my stand since I had nothing to go back to having been dropped off.
>At about 50 yards from my stand the whatever it was peeled off and angled away from me deeper into the undergrowth.
>I got in the stand and panicked until the sun came up and I calmed down and shot a nice 8 point.

I never got a glimpse of it and I didn't smell anything like in the pastas, but there was definitely something there. I know what animals sound like in the underbrush and I have hunted enough at night (rabbits, hogs, coyotes) that I know what critters sound like in the underbrush in the dark. This wasn't anything I have ever experienced before or since.
There are things in the woods we don't know; I know that much for certain.
>>
>>33099882
That actually sounds like a realistic and spoopy story.
>>
File: IMG_1860.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33099762
Funny you should say that. I got this from my grandfather today. Carrying it with me right now.
>>
>>33099917
Because it happened.
It's been more than a decade, but I'll never forget that moonlit road in the wee hours of the morning loading my Remington 700 as fast as I could, and then being followed to my stand by whatever it was.
Believe me or don't there was something unknown on that patch of river-bottom that early morning in Texas.

In the years since and all the hunting, hiking, and camping I've done around the country I've never experienced anything else like it.
>>
>>33099968
I believe it. One of my dad's friends told a story exactly the same as yours but he was walking next to a stretch of empty lots covered in trees and foliage in a suburban neighborhood.
>>
So when I was like 17 I'm walking through my hunting shack land in Minnesota with my dad and my doggo. It was dusk and we're walking back to the shack when my dog bolts at something up ahead. We quickly call him back and he does, whining and exited. We approached what he ran at- it was an old buck with all four of its legs broken, and it's hide in tatters. Not like it was mauled, but like it was dipped in acid. The poor fuckin thing was struggling to even stand. My dad and I decided to go and grab my 10/22 from the shack and dispatch it. By the time we got to the shack it was full dark, windy and rainy. My dad said the wolves would probably kill it in the night, but we'll see in the morning. When we woke up, we returned to where we saw it. It wasn't there. Wolves, right? But there were no footprints, no blood, no disturbed leaves on the ground. That deer just vanished.
>>
>>33100270
das pretty sp00py, but more in a weird way, not outright terrifying like some pastas.
>>
>>33099568
Nigga what is that Reptar looking motherfucker doing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.