[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will /k/ help a milfag figure some shit out about the next chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-12-15 18.47.11.jpg (2MB, 1676x2981px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-15 18.47.11.jpg
2MB, 1676x2981px
Will /k/ help a milfag figure some shit out about the next chapter of his military career?

I'm an NG fag in a "smart" MOS who had a long-ass training period and fell in love with everyday military life. I'm looking to go back to active and have had good success so far. I have my DD368 filled out and have a SGM and LTC making sure my paperwork makes it to higher and one of them is buddy-buddy with the guys at the state office, so they all think we can have it done in a month or so.

Here's my question:

What then? Will I get to do the dream sheet of duty stations? I want to pick up Airborne or Air Assault and would like to go to Bragg or some similar place.

What are my chances and what happens next?

General military questions thread, will answer anything I can with my meager two years in service.
>>
whats with the fag picture
>>
>>33094715
He wants us to take him serious. Being that he is obviously a fag, we can now take him serious in regards to wanting to enjoy the "military" lifestyle.
>>
>>33094715

I've been here for five years and if there's one thing I've learned, you have to outfag the fags before they start fagging.
>>
What "smart" MOS were you a part of and how's the work?
Considering getting /fit/ and shooting for an Army Intelligence job, 35F or something similar
>>
You went nasty girls and expect us to take you seriously? Git gud fag
>>
>>33094741

nah, you're just a average fag
>>
File: download.png (1MB, 1488x1447px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1MB, 1488x1447px
>>33094667
>dream sheet of duty stations
>Bragg
>>
>>33094747

I'm a 35F as is. That's why I put it in quotations, 35 Foxes aren't really all that bright and are a generally unimpressive lot of humans.

As for the work? Unit dependent. Maybe you wargame a lot and play with cool shit. Maybe you process clearances and think about suicide.
>>
>>33094777

Bragg's a fine enough place.
>>
>>33094667
>NG
isn't that what yanks call a STAB cunt?
>>
>>33094782
What would you recommend as an alternative, then?
>>
>>33094790
I hope you like Jack and fucking strippers every weekend because it's a requirement.
>>
>>33094792

>STAB cunt

Is that what you redcoats call an NG guy?

Also, when are you guys going to take India back? You left and now the leopards are out of control and the people are shitting in the streets.
>>
>>33094667
Have you looked into Active Guard Reserve positions available for you?
>>
>>33094799

I'm not going to try and steer you in any direction, but if you've got the head for it, maybe some of the IT and cyber shit. Or Geospatial Intel or HUMINT.

>>33094809

Sounds good to me.
>>
Newfag here. I dropped out of college. Will the military brainwash me into becoming a good goy? I need to be brainwashed or something because I have an extreme aversion to hard word and my self damaging laziness is making me depressed. I dropped anime and video games but it didn't help.
>>
>>33094829

It's on you. If you bring a shred of want-to to the table then they can. If not, be a supply guy and hold back my TA50 because you can't be assed to do your job.

>>33094817

There aren't any right now. My state is dicks.
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>33094829
They won't brainwash you. It sounds like you have a mental disorder compounded by years worth of bad habits. What the military can do for you is provide you the structure you need to dispose of your individuality, give you a safety brief every day to remind you not to fuck up, and if you're lucky reward you with the chance to kill people you've never met. If this sounds like an opportunity, it is, and I suggest you talk to a recruiter to give up your rights and become more than a citizen! Good luck!
>>
File: qtpie.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px)
qtpie.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>33094979
Individuality for a safety net and an opportunity to kill strangers. Sounds like a good trade off tbqh. It's tempting, very tempting. Do people in the military have free time to jerk off and think about anime waifus?
>>
>>33095017
>free time to jerk off and think about anime waifus
That's why they invented guard duty. You're gonna do fine.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.