[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow "experts", who should I invest in? Who has better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: weaponized autism.png (51KB, 1134x694px) Image search: [Google]
weaponized autism.png
51KB, 1134x694px
Fellow "experts", who should I invest in? Who has better weapon technologies and deals lined up?

They both seem very similar to me. Satellites, directed energy, drones, radar. Lockheed has ships and the F35 while Northrop has their stealth bombers.
>>
Just stick to penny/cent shares my dude
>>
>>33093395
I can't do this kind of trades.
>>
They're actually in bed together.
>>
/k/ommandostore
>>
>>33093379
My old trainers in Kyrgyzstan and Qatar were both retired air force k9 that went to contracting for Northrop Grumman. If it's not clear I was an explosives detection dog handler.

They have a lot more going on than just r&d.
>>
>>33093379

I won an investment game in college by investing heavily in both.
>>
>>33093379
>Who has better weapon technologies and deals lined up?
Lockheed Martin.
>>
>>33093379
Northrop has far better drone tech. They've got the firescout, global hawk, and the hunter. All of which are pretty fucking lit famalam. Tbh just invest 50/50 in both.
>>
>>33093379
Index funds.
>>
>>33093379
It's risky and I don't think they can pull it off, but, Lockheed Martin is working on a portable fusion reactor.
>>
>>33093379
thats not how you choose an investment, moron
>>
>>33093379
Northrop Grumman's B-21 program is going to be picking up, in the next 5-10 years. It will show extensive growth in this time period and forwards into the next 25 years. However, F-35 buys will be a bit more short term, and will likely show more short term growth. However, I would bet money on Trump buying some more Super Hornets (to keep Boeing's St Louis factory open), which will lower Lockheed's stock short term. I suggest waiting for that and then buying then.

Both of them will see substantial growth and will be good companies to invest in. I think Lockheed is going to see better returns short term, but Northrop Grumman might have faster growth in 5-20 years.

So yeah, my thoughts? LockMart in just a little bit, Northrop Grumman later on. Both will see fantastic growth in the future, and you wouldn't be upset with either of them.
>>
>>33097337
>i dont know enough to get an annual report and look at the fundamentals before investing
>mostly because i dont have any investments
>never mind a technical analysys

light yourself on fire, kid.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (203KB, 1916x518px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
203KB, 1916x518px
>>33097212
under 5 years:
apple and boeing

5-10 years:
>Tbh just invest 50/50 in both

10 or more years:
apple
>>
>>33093379
Northrop for now since they have drone programs going and Lockheed is getting heat and will be getting heat in the period to come because of the flying lemon.
>>
>>33093491
Just get a margin account, day trading is so much better than blue stocks in the defense industry.
>>
>>33101691
>Lockheed is getting heat and will be getting heat in the period to come because of the flying lemon.
You're an idiot. Since the start of the month it's climbed back up to where it was before Retard McPresident made his uninformed tweet to make LM do shit it was already doing. And even then is wasn't as bad a drop as in August.
>>
>>33102261
>You're an idiot.
No you are,you fucking imbecile.
Everyone and their mother is shitting on the plane and doesn't even matter now if its good or bad plane.
The die is cast motherfucker you like it or not.
>>
>>33102261
that plus you can profit from volatility
>what is a put
>what is a call
>>
>>33093379
Should have invested in HII. Our stock has shot up since last fall.
>>
>>33102273
>Everyone and their mother is shitting on the plane and doesn't even matter now if its good or bad plane.
That's getting fixed as time goes on, and it five years it'll only be morons like you and Pierre still giving it shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.