[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So could you really get a loaded rocket launcher from a milsurp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1477969022389.jpg (47KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477969022389.jpg
47KB, 645x370px
So could you really get a loaded rocket launcher from a milsurp store in america back in the 80's?
>>
why would hollywood lie?
>>
>>33091988
Would the m202 flash ready explode like it did?
>>
Yes the NFA is a lie by the republicans to push their pro gun agenda
>>
>>33091988
I don't know.

Good question.
>>
The 80's were great, what a time to be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPCn-aYMoM
>>
Posting more great movie gun scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dBn3fW1ijU
>>
>>33091988

You could probably get alot more than that but it would be off the books.

> dude running the shop knows guys who can smuggle it for him
> he just asked for something fancy and this is what the dropped off the back of a truck for him

I forget the actual plot of the movie but didnt Arnold's character know this guy probably had it?

But back in the 70s-90s before widespread electronic bookkeeping - under the table stuff like this was a hell of alot more common. Secret stashes and all that. But after you start hearing of huge weapons busts on tv people start selling off, burying or destroying things.
>>
>>33092473
>leave ammo on the counter
>get shot
Dude didn't get a huge red flag when he saw him load the fucking shotgun?
>>
>>33092514
>Holds 6 in the clip, one in the chamber. That is, if you're dumb enough to have one in the chamber.
Autofags btfo.
>>
>>33093727
he did though, he literally said "you can't do that" as soon as he saw him load the shotgun
>>
>>33093879
Instead of taking the shotgun from his hands right there?

If some random dude who enters your gun shop, takes a gun and loads a cartridge with the barrel pointing directly at you is not the biggest red flag ever then I'm just a fucking baboon waiting to be slapped in my big red ass with a ping pong paddle doused in gasoline whilst shouting "hit me harder mamma".
>>
File: 1481149138095.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481149138095.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
>>33093914
>If some random dude who enters your gun shop, takes a gun and loads a cartridge with the barrel pointing directly at you is not the biggest red flag ever then I'm just a fucking baboon waiting to be slapped in my big red ass with a ping pong paddle doused in gasoline whilst shouting "hit me harder mamma".

you're not really wrong but still
>>
>>33093914
>then I'm just a fucking baboon waiting to be slapped in my big red ass with a ping pong paddle doused in gasoline whilst shouting "hit me harder mamma".

Meme responsibly. Those are fetish startin' words.
>>
>>33093914
Anon I don't know if you know this but that was a robot.
>>
>>33092932
this is probably the case, one of my uncle's stories is about throwing a grenade simulator at a party one time. really loud apparently.
>>
>>33094356
Who was a robot? The baboon?
>>
>>33094392
Fuck your uncle.
>>
you had to wink and ask to see what was in the back room.
>>
>>33094446
Heh, I still have to do that at my milsurp store. Guy keeps the rare stuff and the stuff that took a guy working in supply digging in the trash to find in the back. Great shit that way.
>>
>>33093727

>Dude didn't get a huge red flag when he saw him load the fucking shotgun?

Dude didn't get a huge red flag when he asked for a plasma rifle with a 40 watt range
>>
>>33092514
most boring movie to ever exist.
>>
>>33094280
> some random dude who enters your gun shop, takes a gun and loads a cartridge with the barrel pointing directly at you
You mean the 6'2" 235lb guy that has you at a massive disadvantage in every sense of the word. Yeah, it's a big red flag but wtf was he supposed to do?
>>
>>33094446
Cheese pizza most likely.
>>
>>33096199
Shoot himself to not give Arnie the satisfaction.
>>
>>33092473

That laser coming out the bore
>>
>>33096513
Kinda makes the whole thing questionable doesn't it. Supposed to be an efficient killing machine, but it goes through the whole interaction like it actually had a wallet, then kills the guy

Maybe it was practice
>>
>>33096613
Maybe it was shoddy writing in the script.
>>
File: ACF2111.jpg (65KB, 771x446px) Image search: [Google]
ACF2111.jpg
65KB, 771x446px
>>33094416
it was outside
>>
>>33096527
its was coming out of that stupid scope thing on top of it
>>
>>33096720
Those were great around 4th of July!
>>
>>33097175

I think that was the laser optic. Laser tech was that bad in the 80's. Watch Real Genius if you're into 80's laser movies.
>>
>>33098640
I prefer Star Wars
>>
Tfw no oozie naihn millamidah
>>
>>33092315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM
>>
>>33100279
Why do the rockets travel in an arc? Shouldn't they move in straight lines?
>>
>>33100321
Why do bullets travel in an arc? Shouldn't they move in straight lines?
>>
>>33092514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mWHa2Uufpc

I love John goodman in this scene
yeah its campy and the guns don't make sense but his nonchalantness makes this scene pop!

-Holds up Desert Eagle
"Take this fucker to the holy land and start your own crusade!!!"
>>
>>33100321
Gravity, dumbass.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.