[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a million Missouri militiamen march into Kansas >a dozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>a million Missouri militiamen march into Kansas
>a dozen armor battalions flank Topeka
>thousands of artillery blow the plains into oblivion
Do the Kansan degenerates even stand a chance?
>>
File: IkLpuet.gif (1MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
IkLpuet.gif
1MB, 300x166px
>every cornfield becomes a rice paddy as this state turns into Vietnam in the summer, and the Ostfront in the winter
>militia loses badly
>Op's wife gets railed by east st louis nigs who sensed the opportunity
Bring it on!
>>
>>33091911
>delusion
The post
>>
>>33091857
but while their homeland was left defenseless as the missouri millitiamen wandered the vast wasteland that is Kansas, 1000 Arkansas regulars seized control of MIssouri, annexing Branson and the Ozarks as Arkansas clay. Everything south of I-70 is now Arkansas.

Not St Louis, St Louis is really just Illinois
>>
>>33092282
>implying we have to go all the way to the other end of the desolate hellhole
>>
>>33092343
you might not have gone to the end of the desolate wasteland, but you definitely went north of I-70, thereby ceding it to Arkansas
>>
File: 1486098816771.jpg (22KB, 332x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486098816771.jpg
22KB, 332x508px
>>33092282
>So begins the real Vietnam as Arkansas soldiers start a search and destroy campaign against guerrilla rednecks in the deep ozarks
>>
>>33092956
the ozark rednecks actually felt a true brotherhood with the Arkansas regulars, and supported their mission to declare the land of the ozarks for Arkansas.
>>
File: nebraska.png (605KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
nebraska.png
605KB, 800x700px
While this is going on and Iowa is distracted. 100000 Nebraskan militia men ride into Iowa on cows taking over all land up to the Bluffs
>>
File: Screenshot_170.png (70KB, 211x415px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_170.png
70KB, 211x415px
>Missourians fighting Kansans instead of both marching and burning Chicago to the ground

Okay bud
>>
>>33093924
Missourians wont even march into Ferguson and St Louis to take them back. Missourians dont deserves to be a state.
>>
>>33093990
>implying we want burned out jungles
>>
>>33092194
>butthurt
The post
>>
>>33094002
the land will heal anon.

burn it to the ground, chase the chicagoans back to chicago, and start over
>>
Meanwhile, the Delaware National Guard begins airdrops into Maryland territory from C130s deploying from New Castle county ANG base and Dover AFB. All of the Delmarva peninsula becomes rightful Delaware clay and we enjoy a bounty of crabs. The C+D Canal is blockaded and the city of Baltimore starves as Virginian forces march from the southwest. Pennsylvanian forces temporarily take the city of Wilmington, but are redeployed to fend off the Jersey-York alliance.
Virginia pushes to the Mason-Dixon line and builds a Maginot line of sorts along the PA border. No one cares enough to retake Delmarva but they are forced to allow ships to pass through the C+D Canal under threat of annihilation.
>>
File: map-of-south-carolina-cities[1].gif (94KB, 750x594px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-south-carolina-cities[1].gif
94KB, 750x594px
>North Carolinians invade south, coming through Charlotte and pushing down I-77 towards Columbia.
>The Fort Mill/Rock Hill area becomes the next Stalingrad as defenders race to push the Worst Carolinians back across the Catawba River.

You guys are alright; don't go to Carowinds any time soon.
>>
>>33091857
Whats this all about?

Don't pretend the only division between Missouri and Kansas is the Royals, anyways
>>
>>33094396
As retribution for shedding blood in the best carolina, north carolina is required to cede all lands it currently possesses north and west of Spartanburg.

we will then rename transylvania county. i dont want to think about gypsies robbing me every time I am in that county
>>
File: hf-john-brown.jpg (548KB, 1600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
hf-john-brown.jpg
548KB, 1600x1005px
>>33091857
>Kansas.
>Degenerate.
Just keep sucking Democrat dick, Kansas has been Republican since its founding, Missouri got rekt in the Civil War.
>>
>>33094759
remember bleeding kansas? just a start buddy
>>
>>33094867
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1863)
Don't make me get the fucking Mormons.
>>
>>33094115

daily reminder that Delmarva is rightful Virginian clay.
>>
>>33094937
Under what basis? Give us back the tip of our dick, REEEE
>>
>>33094921
jayhakers gonna get BTFO
>>
>>33091857
>Oklahoman incursions into Kansas
>Helicopters in distance
>>
>>33092282
While the Arkansas regulars were busy occupying the Ozarks 50k TN Volunteers storm across the Mississippi, make their way to Little Rock and burn it to the ground. The Vols then head back to Memphis to eat some ribs.
>>
>>33095103
if little rock and its residents burned to the ground, Arkansas would be better for it
>>
While all this shit was going down out west, the New Jersey National Guard mobilizes and seizes control of all bridges and ports leading in and out of NYC, while commandeered Port Authority vessels land assault troops into Long Island and Staten Island. "Volunteers" of the 1st Dindu Corps, hailing from Jersey City, Newark, and Camden are airdropped into the Hudson Valley to du nuttin' and cutoff reinforcements from Upstate.
>>
>>33094921
Oh what are they gonna do? Leave again?
>>
>>33091857
>Missouri begins prep for invasion
>JFHQ in Topeka catches wind
>Blows all the bridges on the Missouri River, except one
>Releases all the prisoners in the Leavenworth area into Missouri like Bane
>Missouri shells KS, but no one cares, since it destroys wheatfields already suffering from drought and the farmers are happy to collect an insurance check
>SJWs in Douglas county protest for peace between Topeka and the Missouri border, they get caught in the crossfire between Missouri troops who were able to cross into Kansas and Kansas militia
>Airplane industry in Wichita refits aircraft to bomb Missouri
>KS bombs Missouri, no one cares since the only casualties are some hillbillies and a handful of meth labs
>Kansas Guard attempts to mobilize, but fails when it realizes its almost entirely POGs and the government can't afford to pay them anyway
>Those who do mobilize protect the border
>It all ends in a stalemate and the federal government brings in peacekeeping troops
>>
>Florida is once again too far away to be noticed
But seriously Alabama, that's our coastline
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.