[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the most proven service handguns in the world >used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: m9-left-side-redacted.jpg (3MB, 2883x1822px) Image search: [Google]
m9-left-side-redacted.jpg
3MB, 2883x1822px
>one of the most proven service handguns in the world
>used extensively by the US military
>reliable design, almost impossible for an M9 to stovepipe due to how it extracts
>superb accuracy
>one of the best DA/SA triggers on a stock pistol

Then /k/ shits on it because some chronologically abused 25 year old gun that has been fired for thousands and thousands of rounds has parts breakages. Top it off with manlets blowing the safety decocker placement out of proportion because they have short stubby fingers.
>>
>>33091702

Getting a police model 92fs when I sell my compact in a few days. Ready with the 92 decocker set.

There good guns just bulky
>>
File: 20170220_143833.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_143833.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I love my 92s.
>>
>>33091702
If SAO models were more available I'd have a Beretta already.
Don't take the banter so personally, most of /k/ is just no guns trolls and has been since day one.
>>
>>33091702
We have Beretta threads full of praise and love all the time.

Don't overthink things on 4chan, bro.
>>
The only real gripe I have is that it's too big for a 9mm. Just seems weird.
>>
>>33091702
>>reliable design, almost impossible for an M9 to stovepipe due to how it extracts

The M9 is the only gun I've seen stovepipe 4 times in one mag, new gun less than 400 rounds fired previously
>>
>>33092250

>4 times in one mag

Its one of the hardest guns to stovepipe because of the design of the slide.

It was obviously the ammunition.
>>
>>33091702
I actually like the M9, but the P320 is proof that being the US military service pistol, doesn't equate to being a good handgun.
>>
What are the differences, if any, when you buy a current production M9 and current production 92FS? I had heard that the M9s are potentially slightly inferior due to all of the red tape that surrounds making almost any kind of engineering changes to government contract weapons, even if those engineering changes are indisputably positive ones.
>>
>>33092250
>>33092272

New gun. You didn't get all the Beretta cosmoline cleaned out. Speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>33092635
They are identical to the military M9 except for the roll marks(unless you get one of the early 90s ones that is identical in all aspects)

The differences between the M9 civilian and 92fs the sights, 2 dot vs 3 dot, and the backstrap. The 92fs swells on the backstrap, the M9 doesn't. The other difference is the roll marks, but that is only cosmetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.