[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically speaking, what would make the best assassination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Hypothetically speaking, what would make the best assassination weapon without getting too crazy?
I'm thinking...

>10/22 pistol, 3D printed receiver, sig brace
>all parts, short threaded barrel, solvent trap bought cash at gunshow

Not the most compact but it could drop someone from 100m pretty handily and is perfectly legal until you pull the trigger.

ASKING FOR A FRIEND.
>>
>>33091182
Suppressed .22 pistol or rifle.
>>
>>33091182
poison
>>
Dick blade
>>
File: metal-storm.png (264KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
metal-storm.png
264KB, 1200x628px
>>33091182
I would say one of these in a van but with 40mm grenades.
>>
>>33091182
.308 subsonic hollow points that are cased with ricin inside

A wet suppressor.

Remington 700.
>>
Crossbow.
>>
There is a story of a gang in the Philippines that would cut the top half of a steering wheel off and tape up one end as a handle.

Then when they wanted to kill a rival or something, they'd arrange a car crash, and if the person survived it, they'd hit him in the forehead with the steering-wheel weapon once or twice, so it would look like he just hit his face on the steering wheel and died.
>>
>>33091182
c4
>>
>>33091202
This. Why the fuck would you want a 10/22 pistol?
>>
>>33091182
>Civilian assassination weapon
>"....Without getting too crazy"
>Posts a picture from Rampage
>>
If it works, it's not crazy.
>>
>>33091519
"Yes officer, it seems he hit his head on the steering wheel 23 times, leading to his death. It's truly amazing, considering he died the 17th time his head made impact, and all of these impacts occurred after the car had come to a stop."
>>
File: MVP FLEX.jpg (41KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
MVP FLEX.jpg
41KB, 800x484px
>>33091468
>Remington 700.

Pshh.

Mossberg MVP with a flex stock.

>Break it down and slip in in your pack when you're done and walk away like a regular college kid.
>>
>>33091782

the weird part is I thought, for whatever reason, it was Dennis Reynolds.
>>
Not a gun
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1992x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1992x867px
>>33091182
>>
>>33091798
>Not a 300blk pistol

I can slip that shit under my arm in a light coat.
>>
File: fbi-tip.jpg (85KB, 556x261px) Image search: [Google]
fbi-tip.jpg
85KB, 556x261px
>>33091825
>False reporting
>>
>>33091826

If you want to walk right up to your target and get tackled immediately by security or onlookers, sure. Go right ahead.

If we're talking hypothetical fantasy assassinations, range is where it's at.
>>
Just do what the gangabangers do and get a shitty .22 revolver, tape the grip, walk up behind the mark in a crowd and empty the thing into their skull.
>>
>>33091764
No serial, no ffl.
>>
>>33091840
This. Range is where it's at. As for what firearms? Depends on range, and location.

As for the 3d printed shit... If you're a pro assassin, buy actual firearms and dispose of the fucking thing after the act. You can afford more that you can make untracable, or are already modified.

It's not like they are going to recover the bullet and say "this bullet came from this exact gun owned by anon! I recognize that rectum mark on the barrel!)

Hell, if you're determined to keep the gun, there are ways to make it impossible to match up enough to the bullet for a proper conviction(assuming your dumb ass left nothing else to tie you to it.)
>>
>>33091927
>If you're a pro assassin
Not actually a thing, stop watching movies.
>>
>>33091791
"Johnson, this is an open-and-shut case. The ol' Nap Bap claims another one"
>>
>>33091859
The serial is only a problem if you use a serialized gun, as is, for a hit, then dump it in a nearby spot that even a 3rd grader playing detective would think to look.

Ffl only comes in if your tracable gun is found via what I just said.

Otherwise, the most they will get is an idea of the type of rifle possibly used.

You could use your own serialized ar lower and be fine, so long as you don't get caught fleeing with it.

Not sure you wanna risk keeping it? 80% lower, with the rest put together from other ar rifles.
>>
>>33091995
Fuck.
Bap Rap
>>
five-seven carbine
>>
>>33091786
I came here to post this
>>
>>33091182
i go for MPX
>>
>>33091927
This. Rarely do guys get caught with the weapon. Its too easy to toss one after the fact. It is the customer searching for a person who renders that kind of service that gets the eye of the authorities, or a vehicle caught on camera. If you were to pop some random in a parking lot, the likelyhood of actually getting caught are slim to none, provided you or your vehicle is not on camera.
>>
>>33091971
This was all hypothetical to begin with.

As for the pro assassins being a myth? Yes and no.

The kinds like in the movies? Like The Professional or Hitman? Purely false hollywood shit.

Professional assassins as in people who know what they are doing? They do exist, just nothing like hollywood portrays them to be.
>>
>>33091182
Umbrella gun, that Bulgarian измeнник didnt know what hit him
>>
>>33091927
I've spent some time in the criminal underworld and let me just take a moment to laugh at you for thinking your life is worth any decent amount of money. Hitters are the lowest paid retards in the whole game. Most of the time we wanted someone out, we'd give a burner pistol and a few big rocks to one of the crackheads and tell him to break into their house. Almost always, either the person inside or the crackhead gets shot. Rinse repeat until desired result. If the crackhead kills him and lives, you give him a bad rock when you pick him up and dump his seizing corpse under and overpass after he hits it. Cost you about $200-$300 each time. Most I've ever seen someone pay to kill someone was $1500 and the kid didn't even get to spend a dime. He got his fucking leg split open with buckshot and bled to death in the hallway of a project building.
>>
>>33092083
Not sure I mentioned price anywhere. When I said professional, I was reffering to people who actually use their head(like as you just said, hiring a crack head to do it for you), as well as government run assassinations outside the U.S.(yes, the cia has done these operations before on high profile targets. Be it with a drone strike, or actual wetwork).

There was also a supposed hitman for a mafia family who did his hits from a moving vehicle on a freeway(or so he claimed after trying to turn over evidence for a plea bargain or something.) assuming I remember the news article correctly.
>>
>>33091836
Kek
>>
>>33091182
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM395_Precision_Guided_Mortar_Munition

Put your 120mm mortar in the back of a reinforced moving truck a fucking mile away from the target. Have a guy lase the target from a hotel room across the street. He can use a mirror to avoid being spotted in the window with a designator. Boom, good night chief.

Investment of about 200,000 if you know who you're talking too, which is pretty cheap for a president.
>>
File: m1a1-tankinmo.jpg (73KB, 902x702px) Image search: [Google]
m1a1-tankinmo.jpg
73KB, 902x702px
>>33091182
>>
>>33092328

>Mortar kills target
>And then other people
>Investigation into how a fucking mortar escaped depot, how a guided mortar was acquired
>Get arrested as the full force of more letters than a can of alphabet soup falls down and dicks you with the longest dick of the law for launching a fucking mortar inside of a city
>You and 22 other people

Seriously, go be retarded somewhere else.

You aren't some faggot marksmanship god able to bullseye a target with a short barrel .22 at 100m, you aren't some super sniper who can drop a shot from 3,600m with your $62/shot sniper rifle from on top of an office building, and you aren't some crack special forces wetwork team who's going to go in with supress M4s and NODs and drop the target like the Bin Laden raid.

The majority or targeted killings are done by some random 20-something and his mate on a fucking motorcycle with a .38 revolver at 3 meters who's been paid a few hundred bucks, a car bomb, or poison in the guys food or drink.

Actual assassin's usually just make it look like a suicide or accident, so they cut the breaks in their car, blind them while driving in heavy traffic, push them down the stairs head first, throw them off buildings, make them OD, or make it look like they suckstarted a shotgun.
>>
>>33092490
>achieving under 10MOA with a match grade barrel at 100m is impossible!
Lolwhat?
>>
>>33091182
cheap 22 revolver
like an rg
right to the back of the head.
it won't leave shells around as evidence.
>>
>>33091496
this is the only right answer
>>
>>33092537

You pull a pistol out of your jacket
You have now entered a state which you have never been in before, a state where you are about to intentionally and without provocation of life or death response take a man's life.
If you do this in a public place, people by now have started yelling and screaming and moving all around. Your target is probably obscured or moving. You need to be sure you can hit your target in a very small area which is probably partially obscured while your hands are shaking and you are expecting response in all likelihood.
If you do not want to hit in one spot, you're going to need to hit the target multiple times, quickly, while you surge with adrenaline.
If you're doing it in private, the dozens of other ways that aren't literally shooting them with your own gun are way better.

If you're about to try to assassinate a target you have access to, then they probably know you on a personal level and the term is murder or targeted killing, not assassination.
>>
>>33092611
Oh, I get it. You're an idiot.
>>
>>33092611
just get a green laser sight and shoot it under the coat

if I was OP i would make sure the coat had an internal pocket which I would throw off amidst the chaos with the unserialized gun inside
>>
>>33091182
>.22
>dropping anything that weighs more than 20 pouns at 100m
Idiot
>>
>>33092650
And that thinking is why .22 causes more accidental deaths than any other caliber.
>>
>>33091182
>best assassination weapon
ricin pellet to the gut.
>>
File: 1483843082337.jpg (108KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483843082337.jpg
108KB, 800x617px
Homemade rail pistol shooting poisoned rods.
>>
>>33091496
I second this
>>
>Hypothetically speaking, what would make the best assassination weapon without getting too crazy?

A large bomb with secondary and tertiary bombs to kill responders and finish off the target.

A non-retard assassin doesn't stick around after the mission. Other, often very logical option is kamikaze bombing. Assassin escapes torture and ensures target dies.
>>
Find their home.

>If rural
1) Find treeline.
2) Park at nearest access road. Change plate to one you stole from the same model car in a parking garage.
3) Put note "Broke down, walked for help." to avoid tickets/suspicion.
4) Walk to treeline.
5) Wait until they leave/return.
6) Shoot them in their doorway from the treeline.
7) Return to vehicle through woods/fields.
Done.

>If suburban/light urban
1) Swap license plate in same manner as rural option.
2) Park with trunk/hatch facing their house.
3) Park on the same side of the road as possible to avoid traffic interference.
4) Climb into trunk/rear space. (Folding back seats highly preferred.
5) Open trunk slightly, or preferably utilize a small hole previously created near the license plate. This is the method the DC/Beltway sniper used to great concealing effect.
6) Wait for them to leave/return.
7) Shoot them on their doorstep.
8) Assess the situation and if safe, return to the driver seat.
9) Embrace the confusion. Leave quickly, but not in a hurry. Act as confused as everyone else, but do not directly engage in conversation.
10) At a safe distance, or preferably at your home, replace your original license plate if you intend to keep the car.
>>
>>33091182
>Hypothetically speaking, what would make the best assassination weapon without getting too crazy?
Mob of enraged leftists.
>>
>>33092846

lol forgot the actual weapon.

Any bolt gun is ideal, since it's easy to keep the cartridge after.

Range-is-king guy is right, but only if you can be accurate. Recommend 100-200 yards.
>>
a drone
>>
>>33091798
Neat, didn't know that existed. Another gun to add to my wishlist.
>>
>>33091182
What about knife (stilleto) + poison and scratch them when you pass them by? Like fucking 17 century Italia.

Assassinations are a shitshow because you can't really protect against them and you can't really escape after assassinating someone. It's like the least possibly likely way to die in the history of the human race I'd wager.
>>
>>33091182
Sawn-off 12guage sxs shotgun from very close range.
Or a pair of pic-related and punch the dude in both lungs.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.