[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /k/ get bulk 9mm ammo? I'm in the market for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 7EiZJq7.png (859KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
7EiZJq7.png
859KB, 2880x1620px
Where does /k/ get bulk 9mm ammo? I'm in the market for 250-500 rounds for range play. I've found a few places with good prices but I'm curious about your experiences.

>inb4 lol 9mememeter
>inb4 get a .40, .45, 10mm
>inb4 google it fag
>>
>>33086888
from my reloadin press
>>
>>33086888
OP can't inb4
Ammoseek.com, Google it you fag.
>>
>>33086888
>bulk 9mm
>250-500 rounds
just go to walmart or something
buying off the internet only gets good around 1k or more anything less than that shipping makes it not cost effective
>>
i strictly buy tula, i've never had issues with it and i mostly stick to rugged-ish rifles anyway so i don't have to worry about using shabby ammo
>>
>>33086899
Thanks puddin
>>
>>33086888
My question is which is the cheapest brand that you would trust? Not to the op, but all. I see alot of stuff for really cheap. though how cheap can you go before you get cletus's seated to deep, over charged ammo?
>>
>>33087126
Op here. I usually use Federal aluminum cased 115gr. $19.44 for 100 rounds at LGS.
>>
>>33087126
tula is a bare minimum pretty much the bottom of the barrel. i wouldnt trust it for defense but its fine for range or practice use. it might jam hard but it wont kaboom the gun.
>>
>>33087126

I can't trust Tula anymore. I've had three squibs in 9mm with it, all from different lots. If I'm shooting all tryhard and shit, there's a real chance that I'll just clear the stoppage and continue. I like my hands too much to save $2/box.

In general, I've had very good results with the cheaper Euro manufacturers -- Fiocci, S&B, etc. ZQI NATO stuff has also worked well out of my guns, though others have reported problems.
>>
>>33086888
Laxammo

Their reloads are solid. Buy a shitload on your first order, because shipping is free on your first order.

I've run through 2k of their 45 reloads and close to 1000 of their 9mm 115 and 147g ammo
>>
>>33087207
I mean ultra cheap ammo.
>>33087214
>>33087263
I don't trust tula for some reason but I like wolf. I'm more curious about cheap brass cased stuff. I get that as technology increases that the cost of things go down. I just have a fear of too cheap.
>>
>>33087288
most brass is going to cost more than tula, and your not going to find factorybrass ammo worse than tula. reloads are where you run into issues
>>
>>33087354
Honestly I want to invest in a progressive press. I did 350 38's in 5ish hours. Which makes bulk shooting kinda silly in a single stage press. But the high cost is prohibitive to me.
>>
>>33087983
Buy used.
Good progressives will routinely go for under $300.
On even my smallest one it would have only benn 45 minutes or so to load the same amount.
>>
>>33087207
>>33087214
>>33087263
>>33087354
What 223/5.56 non reload brass would you recommend? Wolf worked fine for me for a while, now the cases keep sticking. Which sucks because I still have 600+ rounds left of it.
>>
>>33088030
Follow up question. It seems like my 38 brass that has a cannalure indentations sticks and I have use more force to size them. Is this normal? lee dies if it matters.
>>
>>33088081
Normal. Use a bit of lube every 5th case or so when using carbide dies.
>>
>>33086888
I like Remington fmj bucket of bullets. Sometimes you can get a 350 CT for 65 dollars
>>
>>33088106
I thought carbide dies needed no lube? Though I still lube them occasionally.
>>
>>33086917
I was until my 1911 wouldnt cycle it properly
>>
>>33086888
Cheapest Brass 9mm I've found is from (Outdoor limited).
$190 for 1,000rds of blazer or $200 for seller bellot.
And no sales tax at all
22 Cents a shot after shipping
>>
>>33086888
>Bulk
>250-500 rounds

Hate to break it to you /k/omerad but you don't really start to reap the benefits of bulk ammo prices until you buy in lots of *at least* 1000 and the value of bulk doesn't *really* peak until you are buying in lots of 10,000+.

Use gunbot, ammoseek, or another similar website and you'll be fine.
>>
Blazer Brass
Sometimes they have their bulk deals

350 rounds for $75 or less

http://ammunitionstore.com/categories/bulk-9mm-ammo.html
>>
i go to the ammo search website, got 1k from lax ammo for like 180 bucks. came in a container but that shit broke during shipping. decent ammo really
>>
>>33086888
>keymod
>magpul afg
Bad picture
>>
>>33086888
>bulk 9mm
>250-500 rounds

Jesus fucking Christ, you casual. Go back to class. Mrs. Jewberg is teaching the rest of the third grade how fractions work.

This shit can't be for real. I still have probably 15,000 rounds of 9mm from the last group buy we did on k. I shoot a lot of 9mm too.
>>
I normally get new 9mm ammo at the biggest local sports store, and buy whatever is cheapest at the time. I also reload my own 9mm, which is really only marginally cheaper because the shops charge high - the reloading market isn't big where I live - and I get fucking flayed by shipping charges if I go online. But I never get a faulty round in either case. But hey, I have a CZ75 - I have fed it rounds that were so overcharged that an MP5 got hickups - and it really do eat everything.
>>
So how often do any of ya'll trust online reloads. Always seemed sketch to me
>>
>>33090828
I don't have a lot of money anon, hence why I'm looking for cheap ammo.
>>
>>33091000

Not even sure if that is legal in my country and I don't like the idea. If someone fucked up and used the wrong powder type and I blow my hand off, at least there is some company I can hold responsible for the mistake. Some dude who makes a living off scavenging brass off the ranges probably won't answer that kind of call.
>>
>>33091300
>I don't have a lot of money anon, hence why I'm looking for cheap ammo.

I have a lot of money and I still look for cheap ammo. My point was don't ask for bulk ammo if you don't plan to buy bulk ammo. You're not even buying a case.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.