[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maryland appeals court "people dont have a right to weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maryland.png (23KB, 1492x796px) Image search: [Google]
maryland.png
23KB, 1492x796px
Everyone point and laugh at the stupid worthless fat fuds who spend money on MSI and now maryland is california

Appeals court literally said "people dont have a right to weapons of war"

GG maryland.
>>
>>33081802
INB4 Racism
The courts did nothing wrong
FPBP
>>
>>33081802

We have 2 threads about this already.
>>
Seriously I don't understand why people who live in cuck states bitch and moan on here. If you're older than 18 and not in college you can fucking move
>inb4 I have a job here I can't leave
You are not some executive VP at a fortune 500 company you would not be leaving much behind
I live in one of the best gun States in the world, the idea of living in a state with fellow citizens who would see my rights taken away is such an alien concept to me
>>
File: 1487765335587.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487765335587.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>33081812
nobody cares cunt
>>
>>33081825
>I live in one of the best gun States in the world
where?
>>
>>33081811
FIRST POST BEST POST
ITT: kids whining
>>
>>33081825
>seriously i dont understand why the creeping death of gun rights bothers people

It will bother you when republicans get ejected from power in your area because tactical breeding coons are deployed to breed you out of your voting power you stupid faggot.

the republican party is weak and stupid.
>>
>>33081842
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>33081853
>nigger population in 1870
>12.7%
>nigger population in 2010
>13%
They've literally gone nowhere as a race. I'm not scared of them getting a good chunk of the voting bloc
>>
>>33081887
>i dont know what gerrymandering is

lol. your red state can be turned blue with enough nogs in the right places cupcake.

Texas will be a purple state in 15 years unless trump deports bean and puts terminators on the border.

and even that wont save austin which is the new colony of commiefornia
>>
>>33081825
>What is Colorado.

I'm sure they didn't think it'd happen to them either, champ.
>>
Isnt the 2A expressly to ensure you own weapons of war in the event you need to overthrow your government?
>>
im /do not comply/ fuck them for telling what i can and cant have

i have a fucking AR with a shitty drum mag

come take it faggots
>>
>>33082207
Yes, and governments don't particularly care for being overthrown.
>>
Trump purging these retards can't happen soon enough
>>
>>33081947
Hey we're working on it. Literally no one pays attention to the mag ban anyway.
>>
Trump has promised to protect and possibly expand the 2nd Amendment. It's only been a month so just give it some fucking time. This shit will probably be ignored in the near future.
>>
>>33081802
>Appeals court literally said "people dont have a right to weapons of war"
Do they realize that would include muskets but not Kel Tec RDBs?
>>
What does "weapon of war" mean? Considering the ATF just admitted that "modern sporting rifle" is the accepted term for semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines, what grounds do they have to stand on.

Does that mean I have no right to own old navy cutlasses? No right to own a Webley revolver? No right to own a Springfield 1903?

Or do they just mean "ARs and AKs".
>>
I love how the citizens of Boston(I think), gave a fucking frigate to the US government, which it accepted, thus confirming the right of citizens to own warships, and now a state court says something like this. Do these judges even precedent?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.