[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not necessarily a conspiracy theorist but seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: kurt_cobain_shotgun.jpg (384KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kurt_cobain_shotgun.jpg
384KB, 1333x2000px
I'm not necessarily a conspiracy theorist but seriously how the hell do you shoot yourself with one of these things? I mean IIRC the barrel on a Remington Model 11 is 28 inches, which is manageable, but once you add that fuckheug flash hider at the end then it looks pretty impossible. fyi I did this experiment with a tape measure, not an actual gun (I don't even own any full sized guns yet anyway, just pistols and carbines) but 34 inches (28 inches, add 6 for the space between the barrel and the trigger) is doable for an an hero, but you'd have to touch the trigger with the very tip of your index finger, however once you add that flash hider and add any length to the barrel, it becomes impossible
>>
>>33076838
Put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger with your toe.
>>
>>33076838
You use your toes to pull the trigger
>>
>that rust

Are they storing that in a swamp?
>>
File: Model-11-tilt.jpg (271KB, 2666x446px) Image search: [Google]
Model-11-tilt.jpg
271KB, 2666x446px
I don't mean to sound like /nogunz/ here but I what the hell is that at the end of the barrel? I thought it was a muzzle break of some sort at first but it seems to be behind the end of the barrel.

If that's the case then I guess it doesn't add inches to the barrel, and it would be possible to kill yoself nigga with it.
>>
>>33076928
They didn't clean the brain off of it.
>>
>>33076892
kinda hard to do that when you are wearing converse.

>>33076928
>Seattle PD
There's your answer. Also let that be a reminder as to which gun you actually use to defend yourself if you need to, because it's going to look like that once the police are done with it.
>>
>>33076938
Old school adjustable choke.
>>
>>33076968
>>33076938
Cutts Compensator.
>>
>>33076883
>>33076892
He was wearing his shoes and way too high to manipulate the trigger though..
>>
File: cobain-10-years.jpg (41KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
cobain-10-years.jpg
41KB, 750x487px
>>33076966
whoops forgot pic. Wasted perfeclty good dubs too
>>
>>33076838
he shot himself with 20 gauge. Are those chambered in 20?
>>
>>33076966
Like I'm gonna carry a Jiminez because I'm worried about the police taking my CCW away.

This shouldn't even be a consideration.
>>
>>33076989
YES. THANK YOU.
>>
>>33077010
1 shoe. Can't see the other foot.

If someone wants to kill himself, they'll find a way. I could put it in my mouth and reach the trigger. Maybe he could too.
>>
If you stretch the guys arm out it looks to me you could easily shoot yourself. I tried showing in paint but I'm getting upload failure
>>
>>33076838
Try it and let us know
>>
>>33076838
Kurt wasn't tall by the way.
>>
>>33076838

Take a pencil, put it halfway through the trigger and step on both ends with feet. Not that hard. Unless they didn't have pens or pencils in the 90's.
>>
>>33076838
>but seriously how the hell do you shoot yourself with one of these things?

He didn't shoot himself.
>>
>all this bickering
I don't give a shit if he killed himself or was murdered
All I know is he has good taste in guns
>>
>>33077567
Well yeah, I mean his mouth was all over the one in the OP.
>>
>>33077574
Maybe the gun had good taste in people?
>>
>>33076928

The shotgun is kept as evidence.

You don't clean and oil evidence.
>>
>>33076838
Maybe he deepthroated it?
>>
>>33077567
Dylan Carlson bought that one and by the looks of things he's a total fudd
>>
>>33076883
Anon, it's perfect rhyme!
It has potential...

>I'll blow out my brain as Kurt Cobain
>>
Pvt. Pyle did it rather easily with an M14 in FMJ.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.