[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /k/, when I get home I'll be opening my new 5.11 moab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 166x240px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 166x240px
Ok /k/, when I get home I'll be opening my new 5.11 moab 6. I have a few things going on the pack instantly.
2 berretta 12 round mags
Random powerful flashlight
1 1/2 inch 30" monkeyfist
Schrade SCHF57
Roll out pack with all my hand tools (it will fit)
Leatherman multitool
Zippo wrapped in rubber and extra flints
Samsung Tab a
Some pens and sharpies
Pocket ref

So any suggestions on what else should I put in my edc man purse? I'm a trucker, so any help and suggestions would be great.
Also, edc thread
>>
nice purse, faggot
>>
File: purse.jpg (250KB, 860x1500px) Image search: [Google]
purse.jpg
250KB, 860x1500px
this purse looks better
>>
>>33074451
Every fucking thread talks about you idiots with your tactical bags and every person says 5.11 pants with a polo shirt and a tactical bag.

Look at you anon. You're one forward mounted flashlight away from being tacticool.
>>
>>33074544
> forward mounted flashlight

good idea, got any recommendations?
>>
>>33074451
I bet you were all excited coming home today and imagining all the little tactical trinkets you can stuff in your little tactical purse. I'm happy for you little bro, do whatever makes you happy and make sure to post on /k/ about it, we need more enthusiastic little posters like you
>>
>>33074451
Do you drive a cute truck too?
>>
File: 1487553542065.jpg (91KB, 450x441px) Image search: [Google]
1487553542065.jpg
91KB, 450x441px
Op here. I carry a bunch of different shit with my career. I needed a bag that has a bunch of pockets and pouches. I was using a dickies back pack for a while but the shit bag would fall the fuck apart. The only reason I picked this bag was because it kept popping up every time I was doing my research. I like organization. Also the forward light, to me is too gimmick-ie.
>>
>>33074963
10 Freightliner Columbia with Mercedes engine and 48 ft. Flatbed for hauling steel slabs. It's pretty cute.
>>
>>33074529
What's that?
>>
>>33074749
I don't know if your being genuine or sarcastic but I will and thank you
>>
>>33074451
What hand tools are you planning on packing? How do you know they'll fit?
>>
>>33076161
An adjustable wrench
Sockets and ratchets
Vice grips
Wire cutters
Zip ties, fuses, electrical tape, duct tape, etc.

I drive for a owner and he likes for me to do basic repairs when I can
>>
>>33076436
I have then currently in a little canvas roll out. When rolled up and tired only measures 14 in x 4 in x 3 in. Doesn't take much room
>>
>>33075210
I think he's being half genuine and half shitposting. On the one hand, it's 4chan, so of course there's gonna be some shitposting, but on the other hand, at least it's a thread that isn't /arg/. So you do you, man.
>>
>>33076500
True true
>>
>>33074451
A TQ and a tire gauge come to mind.
>>
>>33076529
Keep that in the truck
>>
>>33074451

are you this same guy who made a thread about an EDC bag suggestions?

im the one that recommended the moab 6 so im wondering if your the same guy
>>
>>33076500
I was genuine I just added some adjectives for dramatic effect
>>
Yes I am. Thank you for putting this on my radar anon.
>>
>>33076629
Ah, thanks for the support dude
>>
>>33076636
>>33076602
Fucked up that reply
>>
>>33076636
>>33076658

im really happy you took my suggestion anon
like i said, moab 10 pretty big, i also wish i had a 6 myself,

suggestions:
> whistle
>good folding knife, Kershaw skyline maybe?
>small first aid?

>a little whiskey for those long nights? (if you roll that way no judging)
>one of those USB port batteries that charges your phone.
>sunglasses
>watch
>chemlight
>toothpaste and a brush?

thats all i can think of when i think of truckin it
>>
Well I might as well give my input. I carry a tavor in my work vehicle with 8 loaded mags. A full complement of tools as I work maintenance. A .357 highway patrolman with 100 rounds of ammo in a hidden compartment under my parts case, under the floorboards. A case of flares. Flashlight, gloves, spare lights for my vehicle, extra oil, spark plugs and oil filter.
I do not carry water or anything to eat as I'm never more than an hour drive from my place.
I am mostly well armed in case of a riot or highway getting blocked due to protesters as I often have to drive around dindu infested 'inner cities'.
>>
>>33076703
Looking for a whistle/compass combo now.
I'll look into the folder.
That's coming as an add on, just looking for the right sized one I can strap to the bag.
Not my thing (it is what it is).
I charge all my stuff while driving but I think it wouldn't hurt to look.
Check.
Check.
Looking into it
Don't need to, I'm a local driver so I'm home every night.

Thanks again anon
>>
>>33077069
of course anon, more than happy to help
>>
>>33076775
You had me chuckle at the "inner cities" line.
Well I don't own the truck I drive but the owner and company is cool with me carrying in the truck. Now I'm a local driver in Northwest Indiana/Chicago area, so the minute I finish my pti, denag, disengage, put my trigger lock on, lock it in a case, then put said case way in the back of my truck. Don't need problems with the feds or state boys. I currently have a berretta m96 with 3 12 round mags with hollow points, going to be picking up 4 more mags this week from a local shop that is selling used ones for $20 each. They got a bunch so I'm loading up. I also got a smith and wesson governor on layaway with it half paid off. I got all extra pays and fluids fir the truck under the bed storage unit. I have a few things for any "opposition" I have to deal with without using my gun. I have a 25 inch rebar crowbar, 30 inch section of heavy duty chain, a 2 pound money first, a claw hammer, and a Schrade SCHF57 Fixed Blade. I have had to use the first three for protection sadly. Really don't want to hurt anyone but I'm selfish for "wanting to live and would like to go home at the end of the day" thing. Thanks for the contribution dude.
>>
>>33074451
Not having a go at you mate, but how is this better than a regular old back pack or small duffel?
>>
>>33078406
I've used different types of back packs and duffles. Each one was either awkward or would fall apart after 2 weeks. I read that this is high grade shit, plus all the reviews were mostly positive. The negative ones I'm going to keep in mind and just evaluate on my experience with the bag.
>>
Op here. Just opened the box.
Should I mention that I'm 6ft 2 and over 350? Fuck this bitch is small. Welp, back to the drawing board or I'll just get a bigger version
>>
>>33078489
Interesting. Tried Caribee? I have a pack I use everyday, been through all sorts of weather, washed, thrown around and slept on. I havnt even lost a zip on it in about 7 years
>>
>>33075150
5.11 push
>>
>>33074626
Streamlight sidewinder
>>
As someone who had the MOAB 6

Ya dun goofed

It not only looks totally gay when you wear it, but its not even large enough to pack a fucking tablet pc

Get a regular backback, 5.11 if you crave the brand. But seriously return this piece of shit or give it to your sister.
>>
>>33077355
We have to do what needs to be done. I'm glad you're doing all the right things. Stay aware and be prepared brother
>>
File: 20170222_022207.jpg (1MB, 921x1639px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_022207.jpg
1MB, 921x1639px
>>33074529

I got that one. Good bag, a lil big for my taste. Switched from that to a maxpedition fatboy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.