[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the military going to stop being autistic and go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ranger-80s.jpg (96KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
ranger-80s.jpg
96KB, 600x397px
When is the military going to stop being autistic and go back go this instead of twenty different uniforms between the services?
>>
>>33073057
IIRC there is supposed to be a joint service pattern by 2020.

Longing for the joint uniform to be solid color is just "muh aesthetics" and stupid. A military pattern is going to be patterned because they work better, period.
>>
>>33073087
Not even a Muhreenaboo, but I honestly think that we should adopt MARPAT. It's effective but distinctive.
>>
>>33073118
>insert marine autistic screeching here
>>
>>33073118
>distinctive
>it's literally a recolor of CADPAT
at the very least it's going to use the same colors as multicam. in fact here in the army everyone seems to think they are just going to give all the other branches our uniforms.
>>
>>33073057
>>33073087
>>33073118
>>33073136
>>33073145

ITT: GARBAGE OPINIONS
Can you people at least pretend to be above the age of 5?
the military is beyond your comprehension kid
DOn't make me trace you
>>
>>33073087
>joint service pattern
>a pattern for woods, snow, water, desert, mountains, grassy plains
No
>>
>>33073136
The butthurt it would generate amongst is honestly a big part of the appeal, yes.
>>
>>33073118
Yeah, the Army actually wanted to do that when it first was designed, but the Marine Leadership had a boner for making Marines look distinct so they literally trademarked the pattern and little EGAs to it. Completely childish.

Then the Army went and made UCP. Which was a completely corrupt process.

Then the USAF made ABU because "lol why not".
>>
>>33073156
The joint service pattern is likely to be a pattern family. There is an expectation it will include woodland, desert, and transitional patterns. There is some speculation that multicam/W2 will fill in as the translational pattern and new wood and desert patterns will just need to be adopted.

The important thing is getting all the military services into the same pattern again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.