[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I live in the future islamic city state of Barcelona and crime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: 1487665933398.jpg (55KB, 501x786px) Image search: [Google]
1487665933398.jpg
55KB, 501x786px
So I live in the future islamic city state of Barcelona and crime is increasing every month and it will exacerbate thanks to our commie mayor.
I want a weapon to defend myself
I'm spanish I don't live in freedomland so I don't know what can I do.
Any spaniard here that could help me?
>>
>>33072058
I went to Barcelona last year. Bought a knife in a shop downtown for about 15 Euro. Why not just buy one for cheap? If you get attacked wipe the blade, toss the knife down a storm drain and fucking bolt.
>>
>>33072058
Not a Spaniard but apparently you could apply to get a license to be able to purchase firearms. Don't necessarily say you're getting it for protection though since apparently you have to prove you're actually in real danger without it.

Just read up on your laws and apply for an easy to get license if you really want a firearm. If you just want something to give you the slimmest of chances, buy a knife somewhere.
>>
>>33072103
>>33072133
the flat above got assaulted yesterday
they stole lots of valuable items and the police didn't find anything, they were professionals
all the gangs from eastern europe are coming here and we don't have anything to defend ourselves
I just want a pistol
All citizens should be allowed to own at least that.
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (3MB, 3802x2852px) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
3MB, 3802x2852px
another person living in a noguns country. Try to get a firearm, a lot of the time they aren't TOO hard to obtain.
If you can't, then buy a cheap coldsteel gladius or a good quality arming sword. sure it might be a little expensive but they are fucking good.
Ranged weapons? Bows and crossbows. Since you live in a city a crossbow is probably better, a high poundage crossbow will fuck somebody up.

Slingshots (catapults) are also good. Don't underestimate them as a kids tool. get some with gold bands and some lead balls and if you hit someone it will HURT. you can easily kill rabbits, squirrels, and other small game with them, and hitting a person in the torso with a ball bearing will incapacitate them for a while. as a bonus, they are concealable as well.

Air rifles are great as well.

This is a good picture for legal weapons in a noguns country, just ignore the gold and the other tacticoolshit.
>>
>>33072162
thanks I'd look into those
>>
>>33072158
Yurop doesn't NEED guns. They have high tax rates that pay for programs to help the less fortunate resulting in lower overall crime rates. Which is honestly a trait the Burgers should aspire to.
>>
>>33072058
1. roll of quarters to make a fist pack (dont be a little bitch and learn how to throw hands)
2. monkeys fist.
3. homemade/store bought OC spray
4. extendable batons.
5. 12 ga pipe guns if firearms are illegal there for your home.
>>
>>33072510
>>Yuropp doesn't NEED guns.
Not sure if troll or dumb yuropeein, but top fucking kek either way

>>33072058
honestly anon any kind of club that you learn to use is a fantastic equalizer. Baseball bat for home defense, baton and/or knife for out and about.
>>
>>33072510
B8
>>
>>33072510
>We don't need guns, we have laws.
>save us from the muslims that don't care about our laws somehow.

Feels good not being a eurofag.
>>
>>33072510
well meme'd
>>
If shit is very bad, hoodesque style, and cant get a pistol, you can always try to get a illegal gun.
I owned one on the past, yet briefly, before getting a hold of legal guns.
Don't take this as an advice but as personal opinion.
>>
>>33072850
so basically I have to become a criminal to defend nyself from other criminals
such nice laws we have
>>
>>33072889
Get a gun at a weapon show in Belgium. Vendre libre is the magic word. Or HDF liste.
>>
>>33072781
You're being trolled.
>>
>>33072926
And build your own . Shootgun shells are free to buy in Spain?
>>
>>33072889
Such is life in eurocuckistan.
How hard was it to get a gun during franco's period?
>>
>>33073027
I really don't have any idea but I think it was pretty hard too, dicatorships don't really like people with guns other than the military or the police
But I supose that buying rifles to go hunting was easier for example.
>>
>>33073117
For some reason i think it was easier.
>>
>>33072889
Yeah. The politicians expect if they make laws against guns that this will stop criminals from getting guns. In fact all it does is that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves, while the criminals have guns. Burgerstan might have its problems, but the 2nd ammendment is perfection in law making.
>>
>>33072058
Yo llevo ur crkt obake escondido en la cintura si te vistes bien y no llamas la atencion no creo que nunca nadie te cache o te pare
>>
>>33073236
at least we should be allowed to have a gun, I'm not asking for an ak or anything, just a 9mm to stop an invader
our "conservative" party here even allows squatters to enter your home and you can't defend yourselve
a judge has to tell them to leave and you have to wait like a year or so
>>
>>33072510
Hahahahahahha.

Just wait. Now that you have millions of sandniggers you'll see what the U.S. has had to deal with with its Africans.

A large population of nearly worthless people who would rather turn to crime than work a day.
>>
>>33073283
>crkt obake
por la imagen se ve chulo pero que tiene de especial? no es como un simple cuchillo?
>>
File: bfr220_1_large.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bfr220_1_large.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>33072058
buy 8shot blankfiring revolver (50euro?)
cut off barrel & drill out blocking section in middle.
buy long .22 blanks & airrifle hunting pellets
you now have a disposable pepperpot pistol thats fairly easy to conceal. strip the paint or spraypaint the fucker though.
only good at close range as it will tumble to fuck but it will fuck up someones day.
>>
>>33072058
The first step is acquiring a large quantity of ammunition.

You could potentially buy it from a gun-owner willing to help you out.

Building your own firearms isn't generally easy, unless it's a 12 gauge slam-bang.
>>
>>33072162
>then buy a cheap coldsteel gladius or a good quality arming sword.
>Ranged weapons? Bows and crossbows.

>anon walking down the street
>pack of dindo's aproaching him
>they start to surround him asking for moneys n sheet
>anon grins
>"whut u grinin at bitch"
>he reaches into his backpack
>pulls out a fucking crusade helm
>"is this kid serious?"
>he pulls gladius from his belt loop
>shanks nog1 thrugh chest
>dindo2 panics and tries to shank him
>gets a crossbow bolt to the eye
>HES TOO FAST
>others try to scurry off
>anon while screaming REEEEEEEEEE pulls out a sling and shot
>spins it round his head
>pegs a nig in the back of his head with lead shot
>nufin personal kid
>last dindo is 300m down the street by now
>but anon has his final long range weapon
>fucking trebuchet set up
>dindo gets pancaked by large rock
>onlookers stare in horror as anon proceeds to mastrbate furiously over the dead bodys while quoting his favorite memes he prepared just for this moment
>>
File: 1451781254912.jpg (24KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451781254912.jpg
24KB, 332x300px
>>33074485
>>
>>33074724
>>33074485
>Spain
He should use a rapier
>>
>>33072510
Poe's Law?
>>
>>33072058
Check the status of caplock revolvers. Some countries don't regulate them as strictly as regular firearms and they're still plenty deadly.
>>
>>33074765
>Use a raper
Weaponize the refugees?
>>
>>33073306
>allows squatters to enter your home and you can't defend yourselve
>a judge has to tell them to leave and you have to wait like a year or so
Where are the proofs?
>>
File: 27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg (348KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg
348KB, 800x600px
>>33072058
>So I live in the future islamic city state of Barcelona
kek
I was in Barcelona 2 years ago and unlike many tourists I chose to walk through the entire city instead of taking the public transportation. I mean in 3 days there I walked like 50km, from plaza catalunya where my hostel was to everywhere from Camp Nou, Tibidabo (walked in the woods at night there), to Montjuic and didn't felt the city to be dangerous.
Now, yes there's tons of foreigners and you need to fix that shit, literally any food shop that I went in were all run by fucking kebabs, that and fucking africans in las Ramblas.

I went to Plaza reial at night and there was tons of pickpocketers, literally surrounding every group of people that were drinking outside, with that much people wasted it must be a paradise for them, it also surprised me the lack of police there.
Anyway I went back to my hostel alone at like 4am, and at the end of one of those narrow as fuck side streets there were like 6 or 7 kebabs blocking it, I just closed my jacket and went like through the middle of them looking like a fucking psycho and they didn't do or said shit kek.
When I reached the ramblas I was approced by a fucking dealer offering me hash which I declained, couple meters ahead I was offered sex by a black hooker, no thanks and I only saw police again only in plaza da catalunya.

>tl:dr I don't think it's a dangerous city but pic related it's what you look for. That and maybe stop being a pussy.
>>
File: 1419594187629.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1419594187629.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>33075089

>i'm so fucking hardcore i see kebabs in an alley ill just charge them

It's called unnecessary risk, you sound fucking retarded. Im surprised youre not dead already being that stupid
>>
>>33075145
>unnecessary risk
What was I supposed to do? If you're the Barcelona fag you know very well that it's a fucking alley that taking the only other way would mean go back to the plaza.

Also at the time I wasn't drunk or any of that shit and I was pretty sure that they wouldn't do shit despite the numbers and the opportunity to do so, beating the shit and robbing a tourist in one of the most touristic parts of the city would have meant much more police there during the follower week and ruining their lucrative job of taking money out of the drunk's pocket without them even notice.
>>
>>33075272
Forgot to say that I fucking love Barcelona with a passion. City's fucking beautiful and has everything from sports, culture, nightlife, mountains and beach.

>tfw being jewed for a dish of pasta in Ramblas
fuck the prices tho.
>>
>>33072510

Britian, I love you like a brother, but your system does not work in enties larger than half an island, and it barely works for you.
>>
>>33072058
What are the laws about black powder firearms like? If you can't get a gun then you should get a spear and a sword.
>>
File: 1485904113839.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1485904113839.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>33072510
>>
>>33075762
>black powder firearms
It doesn't work the same way in yurope as in US.
>>
>>33074832
>Still pretty deadly.

Literally used in wars to kill people.
>pretty deadly.
>>
>>33076550
In France at least they're regulated less strictly than conventional firearms.
>>
>>33072158

Get a sword and a crossbow.
>>
>>33076684
Read it again fag
>>
>>33073424
Que fuera de la caja ya esta listo para llevarlo oculto el sistema de sacarlo y tal esta muy bien pensado y que se oculta muy bien tambien la forma garantiza una penetracion superior y la longitud es basicamente perfecta yo soy tu y llevaria algun fixed blade oculto en la cintura o una porra extensible
>>
>>33077827
They're sold to anyone over 18 without any license and are unregistered. Still illegal to carry though, just like knives, batons or pepper spray.
Not going to last long though, the EU gun ban is going to change that in march. Anything that can fire a projectile, even paintball, is going to be considered a category C firearm.
>>
>>33072058
http://www.guardiacivil.es/es/servicios/armasyexplosivo/controldearmas/clasifica_armas/armas_prohibidas/index.html

That's the list of nice stuff you can't buy. You can check the rest of the website to read about all the things we are not allowed to do or own.
Fuck this gay ass country, man.
>>
>>33076550
Pity.
A black powder pistol seems far more gentlemanly/piratey.

I likes me some of that!
>>
>>33072926
>Get a gun at a weapon show in Belgium

What, what weapon shows ? I'm Belgian, involved in the "gun scene" (I own 5) and never heard of that
>>
>>33072058
Semi-automatic firearms are forbidden, but I assume you can buy pump-, lever-, or bolt-action hunting rifles. Heck, even a double-barrel shotgun would be better than nothing. Just pass your hunting license and you're good to go.
>>
>>33072926
Doesn't exist anymore.
http://justice.belgium.be/fr/nouvelles/communiques_de_presse/news_pers_2013-06-10
>>
>>33074989
top kek
>>
File: navajasespaolas.jpg (265KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
navajasespaolas.jpg
265KB, 1600x1200px
>>33072058
Get a navaja and go old-school spain on their arse
>>
In the sharia state of England, by law we are only allowed a rape alarm for self defence.

However the law does not state what this rape alarm has to look like. Retro fit a rape alarm into a large D cell maglite, if you get attacked simply trigger the alarm and start swinging it.

Also our laws dont technically disallow railguns, so if you can somehow build a portable one...
>>
File: AH-3342.png (137KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
AH-3342.png
137KB, 850x850px
>>33072058
>drive to Toledo
>get a Spanish Rapier
>>
>>33076550
In Poland you only need an ID to buy one. You still need an EFP to buy powder, but there's nothing stopping your range buddy from giving you some of his. Even if it's a whole can.
>>
>>33078815
>Still illegal to carry though, just like knives, batons or pepper spray.
It's a bit more complicated. Any object that could potentially be a danger for public order is a weapon in french law. A.k.a absolutely anything. It's that way since 1992. The previous law was more explicit about what was or wasn't a weapon. But on the other hand it allows cops to confiscate baseball bats and screwdrivers when two gangs are intent on duking it out.
For the things that are named, we got daggers, daggers-knifes, and truncheons. Not a single one is defined by clear caracteristics. The rules for pepper spray canisters <100ml still haven't been published, afaik.
So it's tolerated, but you have to pray that the cops and judges aren't cunt.

On a sidenote, here is the list of post 1946 vehicles can are cat.D in France (you can buy them without any paperwork)

>Char M 46 Patton ;
>Char M 47 Patton ;
>Char M 551 Sheridan ;
>Char M 103 ;
>Char M 41 Walker Bulldog.

>Char Joseph-Staline (JS) toutes versions ;
>Char PT 76.

>Char FV 214 Conqueror ;
>Char FV 4101 ;
>Char FV 432 ;
>Char Centurion ;
>Automitrailleuse Daimler Ferret ;
>Engin blindé de reconnaissance Saladin ;
>Engin blindé de reconnaissance Saracen.

>Char NM 116 ;
>Char Stridsvagn M. 103.

Why those? Nobody knows. But being able to buy a non-deactivated Sheridan or Strv. 103 is hilarious.
>>
File: boltssmall.jpg (424KB, 1600x1520px) Image search: [Google]
boltssmall.jpg
424KB, 1600x1520px
>>
>>33078947
Wrong,HDF list is now EMPTY----means anything with patent from befor 1895 is good to go. Hehe and you have to report your side by side shotgun to the police after buying....lol.
>>
>>33078930
never been to Ciney ? Paradise city....
>>
File: Painting_of_Santiago_Matamoros.jpg (51KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
Painting_of_Santiago_Matamoros.jpg
51KB, 420x550px
Nigga you need to reconquista that shit.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.