[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually make a living with their funs or funs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Russian arms dealer.jpg (63KB, 705x375px) Image search: [Google]
Russian arms dealer.jpg
63KB, 705x375px
Does anyone here actually make a living with their funs or funs in general?

>Infantry and any other MOS that allows hands on with guns outside the wire
>LEOs
>Armed Security-CCW plain look security this includes PSC(Private Security contracting)
>Armed courier
>Ranges-Range master
>Fun store-FFL
>Contractors- PMC
>Gun smithing-crafting

feel free to add more if you know of more where it takes to be armed
>>
>>33065134
>Does anyone here actually make a living with their funs or funs in general?
You really wouldn't want to. It's not a great paying industry.
>Infantry and any other MOS that allows hands on with guns outside the wire
>LEOs
Not a great career field. Most of these people make between 20-40k a year. Even SOF guys or SWAT with hazard pay and all their bonuses are still making a pretty weak pay check.
>Armed Security-CCW plain look security this includes PSC(Private Security contracting)
The number of contractors who actually make big dollars is very slim, and there are more of them in tech fields than anything.
>Armed courier
Minimum wage rent a cop.
>Ranges-Range master
>Fun store-FFL
Minimum wage or just above sales positions.
>Contractors- PMC
Same as before.
>Gun smithing-crafting
9/10 of these people end up working just above minimum wage tuning hunting guns seasonally and bubba'ing stuff.

Gun industry kind of sucks desu anon.
>>
>>33065199

>It's not a great paying industry

Nigga there are dudes on instagram doing 3 hour soldering iron stipple jobs on glocks for $400+. It's easy as fuck to make a killing off trendy shit in the firearms industry if you can get established
>>
File: 1482368702379.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482368702379.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
US Army, Small Arms and Artillery Repairer (91F)
It's part paperwork, part being rushed because my shop is understaffed and overworked, part aggravating bullshit. And the promotion points are sky high. I'm a glorified inspector and parts replacer.
>>
>>33065199

>LEO
>20k a year
Where is this?
>>
>>33065199

>MFW highest payed LEO is in San Fransisco and Los Angeles.
>>
>>33065496
>>my shop is understaffed and overworked,

I bet, with millions of guns in circulation most of them probably have sand or mud in them.
>>
File: 1484005800714.jpg (44KB, 493x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484005800714.jpg
44KB, 493x720px
>>33065568
they drug the police with greed so when the order comes down to confiscate all firearms, bladed objects, and soup ladles, they will follow to preserve their paycheck
>>
>>33065134

Assistant range instructor at my local range. Pretty give basic lessons to first time gun users how dos and don'ts at the range and treating every weapon as its loaded etc...

However I do get commission any weapon that gets sold. And sometimes I get good commissions.
>>
>>33065591
You misunderstand. We don't clean a thing. The people who's weapons we service do that. It gives me great satisfaction to know that we can and have walked out of a job because the armorer had weapons so filthy that we couldn't inspect them properly.
>>
>>33065199
I'm a 6A in the CAF (E5-6) and make between 55-62K a year, before hazardous pay and tax returns
>>
>>33065199
> Does anyone here actually make a living with their funs or funs in general?
2 words for you Competition Shooters. Yes they are real. Jesse Tischauser, Jerry Miculek, Taran Butler. Follow all these guys on Instagram. Its crazy what all they have considering all they do is shoot for a living, practice 24/7, travel for competitions.
Also stippling is stupid but people get paid money to do it.
>>
>>33065134
Reading the op
> range/ranges master
> fevered, sleep deprived mind thinks range mistress.
>german women in leather giving range orders
Can this be a thing?
>>
>>33065134

/biz/ here.

Have 6000$ worth of stock in raytheon and 2000$ in Ruger. Does that count?
>>
>>33065199
>Not a great career field. Most of these people make between 20-40k a year. Even SOF guys or SWAT with hazard pay and all their bonuses are still making a pretty weak pay check
>not realizing this isn't true
>forgetting most FEDLEO's are at least a GS9 while most go up to GS12

t.GS12 FED LEO

>>33065559
Florida and most east coast agencies pay like crap (to include NYPD). Anything west of the Mississippi pays well. AZ LEO's make $60k easily with many hitting $80k per year. Combine that with a decent cost of living and you're not doing bad.
>>
>>33069820
What was the initial investment, how long have you held on to the shares, and have they been profitable?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.