[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does/should 922r apply to only vendors? Should it be done away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9735.jpg (64KB, 1440x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9735.jpg
64KB, 1440x454px
Does/should 922r apply to only vendors?

Should it be done away with all together?
>>
>>33062951
if you support 922r in any situation you are a gun grabber
>>
File: great war of china.png (696KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
great war of china.png
696KB, 1920x1080px
>>33062951
>shall
>>
Not
>>
>>33062951
>Does/should 922r apply to only vendors?
no.
>Should it be done away with all together?
yes.
>>
Reminder that:

>Nobody has ever been caught for not being in 922r compliance.

>922r has a statute of limitations of 5 years so if you build something out of compliance and wait 5 years, you literally couldn't get in trouble for it.
>>
>>33062951
We really don't need protectionism on the industry that builds cheap plastic bullshit to slap on AKs.

Do away with it, we have lots of genuine US made firearms industry that doesn't suck.
>>
>>33062951
I have two AKs that I built that don't comply with 922r
>>
922r does not apply to me at all
>>
>>33062951
922(r) pls go
FUN FACT:
Did you know that 922(r) applies to domestically made guns? More accurately, it makes no distinction between foreign-made and domestically-made firearms. The receiver is simply one of twenty parts of which there may be no more than ten.
>>33063274
>922r has a statute of limitations of 5 years so if you build something out of compliance and wait 5 years, you literally couldn't get in trouble for it.
No, that's not what that means. That means that they have five years after it stops existing, not after it starts existing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.