[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm car shopping and there are some brands or models that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm car shopping and there are some brands or models that are sleepers, cars that don't receive a lot of attention but are actually pretty slick.

Are there any sleepers in the handgun world?
>>
>>33058816
Taurus. When you want to accidentally ND into your balls accept no substitutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
>>
>>33058832
More like a Ford Pinto

>>33058816
Glocks are like the Civics of the gun world
>>
>>33058816
FNX .45
The recoil isn't the only thing that's soft.
>>
Bersa Thunder .380 cc

Extremely reliable, accurate, controllable, and concealable for only about $300
>>
>>33058832
Biggest brazillian TV show just took a massive dump on Taurus, showing that over half of the guns sold to police fire if you drop them. so they aren't sleepers, they're just shit.

>>33058816
I'd say .380 or .40. Everybody just talks about 9mm vs .45, other calibers get pretty much forgotten.
>>
>>33061720
What's the appeal of .40?
>>
>>33058816
Caliber wise? .327 Federal Magnum.
>>
>>33061749

It triggers the memelords on this shit board.
>>
>>33058816
Id give your mum the sleeper
She'd wake to my rod
My todd
Then you come home
Order you to bend over
"Id recognise that rectal hair anywhair"
Vicious succ ensues
"You feelin lucky? Spunk?"

Thats 2 in the gay.
>>
>>33061749
barrier penetration without unreasonably compromising on capacity
>>
>>33061749
>Became a meme with law enforcement
> Subsequently became a meme with general public
> Law enforcement realizes it isn't that great, dumps it in favor of 9mm
>Public subsequently does the same
The big advantage to .40 is that it can be had for cheap now that the bubble burst. That and you can often get a 9mm barrel and mags for a .40 gun and effectively have two guns for relatively cheap.
The round itself has all the downsides of both 9mm and .45.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.